ADVERTISEMENT

The Current State of Florida Programs

Way-Too-Early College Football Upset Picks for 2024

UCF at Florida, Oct. 5

Back in 2018, then-Group of Five UCF had a very public back-and-forth scheduling attempt with the Florida Gators. At the time, Florida didn't see the benefit of scheduling a home-and-home series against a non-Power Five opponent.

Three years later, cooler heads prevailed, (and Knights athletic director Danny White left for Tennessee) and the schools will play twice in Gainesville and once at Camping World Stadium in Orlando. Florida is still in rebuilding mode entering Billy Napier's third year. Losing at home to a less-decorated in-state opponent early in the season just might set Napier's hot seat on fire.
No...we're playing at home at FBC Stadium.

What a terrible, silly question from Brandon: “talk about your decision to come to UCF”. Well, he was fired from his DC job at Oklahoma and Gus Malzon offered him a job. LOL.

Also, tell him to get a haircut and lose the shades when talking to the press.

UCF is so lucky, fortunate, and blessed to have one of only 3 or 4 National Championship-WINNING defensive coordinators on staff.

UCF has the ONLY staff in Florida to have a National Championship-WINNING coordinator on its staff--and the Knights have two.

Let me repeat... There is NO OTHER STAFF in Florida with a National Championship-WINNING coordinator on staff.

In case I forgot to mention...

NO OTHER STAFF in the state of FLORIDA has a National Championship-WINNING coordinator and UCF has two.

EDIT: Oh and one more thing I looked at the previous three coaching hires at UCF, Florida, and the u....

UCF got coaches from Oklahoma (Big 12), Auburn (SEC), Tennessee (SEC), and the u (ACC).

Florida got coaches from Arkansas, (SEC), Rutgers (B1G), and Washington (NFL).

No need to look... The u gets all its coaches from the G5.

Cracking Up Lol GIF

Last edited:
Oh wait…nothing on Gus Malzon, the SEC “trigger man” or any of the 16 transfers old head brought for 2024?

But resident Malzon HOMUNCULUS AuburnLegacy_1 says that UCF is only going after elite transfers? Lmao.

Way-Too-Early College Football Upset Picks for 2024

UCF at Florida, Oct. 5

Back in 2018, then-Group of Five UCF had a very public back-and-forth scheduling attempt with the Florida Gators. At the time, Florida didn't see the benefit of scheduling a home-and-home series against a non-Power Five opponent.

Three years later, cooler heads prevailed, (and Knights athletic director Danny White left for Tennessee) and the schools will play twice in Gainesville and once at Camping World Stadium in Orlando. Florida is still in rebuilding mode entering Billy Napier's third year. Losing at home to a less-decorated in-state opponent early in the season just might set Napier's hot seat on fire.
I hope Uf doesn’t pull the upset.

• Haha
Reactions: AuburnLegacy_1
I hope Uf doesn’t pull the upset.
I would not mind UCF beating UF but I don’t see it happening.

Malzon is not known for being able to beat anyone with a pulse on the road.

UCF has many question marks with the OL being the greatest and most difficult to solve. Gus Malzon and Herb Hand only managed to sign five high school OL in three full classes

Not many UCF fans realize that Hand doesn’t have enough viable bodies now for even a patchwork OL… nevermind depth.

The font seven defensively were a weak unit. The two starting DE’s are gone…including the team’s sack leader. Two DL coaches managed to sign one 2024 high school player.

Malzon brought in a few 3* transfer LB but that group is a big question mark as well.

WR is also a problem with only one proven guy in the roster.

Where’s UCF’s so called (per AuburnLegacy_1 aka The Gus Malzahn homunculus) “SEC trigger man”?

I would not mind UCF beating UF but I don’t see it happening.

Malzon is not known for being able to beat anyone with a pulse on the road.

UCF has many question marks with the OL being the greatest and most difficult to solve. Gus Malzon and Herb Hand only managed to sign five high school OL in three full classes

Not many UCF fans realize that Hand doesn’t have enough viable bodies now for even a patchwork OL… nevermind depth.

The font seven defensively were a weak unit. The two starting DE’s are gone…including the team’s sack leader. Two DL coaches managed to sign one 2024 high school player.

Malzon brought in a few 3* transfer LB but that group is a big question mark as well.

WR is also a problem with only one proven guy in the roster.
An incredible amount of inaccuracies in just a few paragraphs....

I feel like no other (G5) college football team has done more with less as UCF, maybe Boise/Cinci? Conversely, I don’t think any other team (P5) has done less with more as Miami. Mario is probably the king of less with more…Do you understand?

How many UCF transfer players in the top 150? I mean Gus Malzahn literally brought in a Gus Bus (16 so far) full of mid 3*.

S L O W L Y, so you can understand. How many UCF transfer players in the top 150?

Just curious what happens when Miami goes 7-5. Are you going to continue beating your 5’6 frame chest? Bro you’re a joke.

Xavier Restrepo the best WR in this state! Nobody from UCF mentioned. Lol…Gus Malzon better find a transfer WR.

Anybody know Miami's seed in the NCAA Tournament?

I assumed Bozo would keep us informed.
I don’t care about basketball. I want the school to do well in athletics but I have not watched a basketball game is over a decade.

The only sport I care about is Miami Hurricanes football…that’s it. Don’t care about the NFL, NBA or any other sports league.

Miami did go to the Elite 8 in 2022 and to the Final Four in 2023. That’s good?

Last edited:
I don’t care about basketball. I want the school to do well in athletics but I have not watched a basketball game is over a decade.

The only sport I care about is Miami Hurricanes football…that’s it. Don’t care about the NFL, NBA or any other sports league.

Miami did go to the Elite 8 in 2022 and to the Final Four in 2023. That’s good?
I certainly remember you crowing on here about that squad that was "no match" for UCONN last season.

Cracking Up Lol GIF

I certainly remember you crowing on here about that squad that was "no match" for UCONN last season.

Cracking Up Lol GIF
LOL. I don’t spend much time at all posting baskeball anywhere. Miami made the Final Four last year and the Elite 8 the year before. That’s good enough.

Miami beat fourth seed Indiana in the Second Round, first seed Houston in the Sweet Sixteen and second seed Texas in the Elite 8 before losing in the Final Four to the eventual champion.

A Malzon homonculus like you now follows UCF baskeball? Let me break it to you…those boys are playing in the NIT against USF.

Last edited:
those boys are playing...
Although I will agree wholeheartedly with your statement that "I don’t care about basketball" either.

If you think I give two Shiites about Jew-know-who winning the SEC Tournament, you are in for a rude awakening.

Although I will agree wholeheartedly with your statement that "I don’t care about basketball" either.

If you think I give two Shiites about Jew-know-who winning the SEC Tournament, you are in for a rude awakening.
I don’t even know what you are talking about. Stick to football and mitigate your embarrassment.

I don’t even know what you are talking about. Stick to football and mitigate your embarrassment.
Bruce Pearl got a Contract for Life and is 90–82 (.523) in the SEC.

Gus Malzahn went 38–27 in the SEC and was fired for "not winning enough."

I will NEVER forget those MFers at Auburn for that.

The National Media parade that lunatic Pearl around like some kind of folk hero.

I will be rooting for whoever Auburn draws in the tournament.

NOTE: This post has nothing to do with Jews or Muslims or politics and everything to do with Pearl's shenanigans.

Last edited:
@LoboCane will be proud to know I am picking Miami to make to the finals of my NCAA Tournament bracket.
I would bet a ton of money cokehead cane is the epitome of a tshirt fan. Probably never set foot on scUM’s campus because he barely graduated high school. Lasted two semesters at Miami Dade CC before he was put on academic probation for failing finite math, film, and creative writing. Took a job at Lids at the mall and has worked his way up to asst manager. Posts copiously between shifts there and Wawa…

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT