ADVERTISEMENT

The Current State of Florida Programs

Over the last 10 days, UCF has picked up two 4-Star WR, a 4-Star DB, and a 3-Star OL (the #40 OG in the country). :cool:
Try to earn a minimum amount of credibility and refer to the 247 Sports Composite or the ON3 Industry Rankings when mentioning a recruit’s ranking (stars).

He’s getting bullied for the top WR in his board. A kid that plays 30 minutes from campus.
Did Boggs sign? I thought signing day was in December. A snap of 2024 football has not been played yet.

0c61b0d1-5415-47f3-8c4f-55d684430b21_text.gif

Do you think UCF is scared of a Missouri commitment? Do you think Gus will back off?

Do you think UCF is scared of a 'u' commitment? Do you think Gus will back off of his backup plans at OL if Gus misses on higher rated targets?

Last edited:
Did Boggs sign? I thought signing day was in December. A snap of 2024 football has not been played yet.

0c61b0d1-5415-47f3-8c4f-55d684430b21_text.gif

Do you think UCF is scared of a Missouri commitment? Do you think Gus will back off?

Do you think UCF is scared of a 'u' commitment? Do you think Gus will back off of his backup plans at OL if Gus misses on higher rated targets?
Lmao. I hope for his sake that this dude is not serious.

A real boom is a conference championship. Oh wait y’all just like recruiting and sucking a dick
Lol. You people have literally never won anything: 5-15 vs the ACC and 0-3 vs the ACC in bowls. 0-2 vs Miami.

Miami making news tomorrow AGAIN 😎.

Lol. You people have literally never won anything: 5-15 vs the ACC and 0-3 vs the ACC in bowls. 0-2 vs Miami.

Miami making news tomorrow AGAIN 😎.
Two major bowls and another appearance.. what has Miami done again in the last two decades?

At the end it’s just going to be me and my arch nemesis AuburnLegacy1 standing here…going toe to toe. All of the so called UCF fans tucking tail and running.

Cam Ward Pros...

He has a nice compact throwing motion with good accuracy and footwork.

Cam Ward Cons....

He is a narcissistic b*tch with an inferiority complex.

B*tch thinks he's Homelander, but his ceiling is more in line with The Deep.

Cam Ward tells Shedeur Sanders to stop BS'ing after bad workout in Miami

Last edited:
Cam Ward Pros...

He has a nice compact throwing motion with good accuracy and footwork.

Cam Ward Cons....

He is a narcissistic b*tch with an inferiority complex.

B*tch thinks he's Homelander, but his ceiling is more in line with The Deep.

Cam Ward tells Shedeur Sanders to stop BS'ing after bad workout in Miami

Weirdo is off his meds again.

Miami has 17 commits…6 spots remain for high school recruits. Going only after whales now. Every single commit will be a blue-chip.

Miami’s blue-chip ratio (247 Sports Composite) is 71% and only going to get better.

UM as usual is doing very well on the recruiting trail. They soon will start the getting less out of them part of their program.

UM as usual is doing very well on the recruiting trail. They soon will start the getting less out of them part of their program.
Recruiting is why the 'u', Free Shoes U, and the Gayts have sucked so badly, according to Andy Staples.

Explaining how programs in Florida have struggled to keep pace in college football​

"All three programs have fallen off in recent years, though. Miami hasn’t won more than eight games in a season since 2017, while the Gators haven’t surpassed the eight-win mark since 2019. FSU did win 13 games last season in an impressive year for Mike Norvell, but FSU also had four straight losing seasons from 2018-2021."

Lmao the twin edge rushers we just picked up gotta school Miami fans as usual

If Miami doesnt land players then they weren't recruitng them according to all the slow_canes out there 😂

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT