ADVERTISEMENT

The Current State of Florida Programs

Wisconsin Coach Points Finger At Miami Coaches For Tyler Van Dyke's Shortcomings

Cracking Up Lol GIF

Wisconsin is a run first team. His numbers won’t be great anyway. Van Dimes was a badass a year ago. UM was going to win 10 games and play for ACC Championship. Then the actual games happened.

Wisconsin is a run first team. His numbers won’t be great anyway. Van Dimes was a badass a year ago. UM was going to win 10 games and play for ACC Championship. Then the actual games happened.
TVD was not “bad ass” a year ago. Lol. You UCF fans get off on posting nonsense.

Dillon Gabriel played two games for Gus Malzone and dipped. He’s the leading Heisman candidate now.

I know he wasn’t. You on the other hand:

His success ends as soon as he doesn’t face a man to man defense.

He targets one WR and one WR only, doesn’t go through progressions and doesn’t read Cover 2 or Cover 3 defenses.

He was successful under a very simple offense like Lashlee where he just has a predetermined (one read) and gets rid of the ball very quickly.

UCF fans trying to argue ball when all these people “believed” they won a fake Colley Naty. COMICAL.

Boys get CONNED by washed up old head Gus Malzone. Zero balls from UCF fans or media to call him out on the b.s.

His success ends as soon as he doesn’t face a man to man defense.

He targets one WR and one WR only, doesn’t go through progressions and doesn’t read Cover 2 or Cover 3 defenses.

He was successful under a very simple offense like Lashlee where he just has a predetermined (one read) and gets rid of the ball very quickly.

UCF fans trying to argue ball when all these people “believed” they won a fake Colley Naty. COMICAL.
People told you he wasn’t good. You
Kept saying how great he was. You deleted the comments in here but not on X where you were talking about how great he was and he’s back etc. it was the same for King. Now Ward.

People told you he wasn’t good. You
Kept saying how great he was. You deleted the comments in here but not on X where you were talking about how great he was and he’s back etc. it was the same for King. Now Ward.
Yeah? Who told me? Lmao. You people are stuck with a 270 pound QB.

LobotomyCane still trolling you guys? I generally only pop in here and there now to laugh at him after cristalbawl implodes on gameday. You will never be able to out-offseason him. It’s where he shines.

Reactions: LemmyKilmister
LobotomyCane still trolling you guys? I generally only pop in here and there now to laugh at him after cristalbawl implodes on gameday. You will never be able to out-offseason him. It’s where he shines.
Says the fan of a team that went 6-7 and keeps losing against ACC teams. Malzone keeps taking about championships because he knows you fans will believe anything. Welp.

Not seeing Bozo Cane's poop posts anymore is awesome! That 🤡 brags like an insecure teenager in the off-season because once the season starts, Miami turns to poop.

UCF has consistently out performed Miami over the last decade.

Reactions: LemmyKilmister
Not seeing Bozo Cane's poop posts anymore is awesome! That 🤡 brags like an insecure teenager in the off-season because once the season starts, Miami turns to poop.

UCF has consistently out performed Miami over the last decade.
Out performed where? You people like to brag about wins in a G5 conferences. Lol. Losing record against P5, losing record against the ACC.

UCF “media” cracks me up. LOL. Boys don’t know what a Co-DC is. LOL.

You are clueless (as usual).

Addison has more responsibilities as Co-DC than he had as the "figurehead" DC last year.

UCF changed coordinators when Gus canned David Gibbs. Now Addison runs the secondary. Roof is the run game coordinator (Ernie Sims job).

UCF'a success or failure in 2024 depends largely on Williams because ALL the new teams on the schedule throw the football.

You are clueless (as usual).

Addison has more responsibilities as Co-DC than he had as the "figurehead" DC last year.

UCF changed coordinators when Gus canned David Gibbs. Now Addison runs the secondary. Roof is the run game coordinator (Ernie Sims job).

UCF'a success or failure in 2024 depends largely on Williams because ALL the new teams on the schedule throw the football.
You are clueless and making shit up as you go along. Lol. Did Ted Roof said that? Lmao. Roof’s response “he does what a position coach, Co-OC does.”

It’s so funny to see UCF fans and media talking about how Ted Roof is going to mentor Addison Williams. LMAO.

Last edited:
Gus Malzone talking about “championships” from day one and went into the Big 12 media days talking “championships”. Lol. Boys went 3-7 against the P5 last year and Malzone is talking championships.

Last edited:
The "Auburn dude" just deleted a post where he sounded just like the "Miami dude" before I could point it out. If you pay attention, "they" are always posting around the same times and "they" even write their paragraphs the same. Short.

Same damn crazy ass person with waaay too much time on their hands. I've been saying this since last year I think. I can't believe "they" still have some on here fooled.

The "Auburn dude" just deleted a post where he sounded just like the "Miami dude" before I could point it out. If you pay attention, "they" are always posting around the same times and "they" even write their paragraphs the same. Short.

Same damn crazy ass person with waaay too much time on their hands. I've been saying this since last year I think. I can't believe "they" still have some on here fooled.
I deleted it because of the "gay" reference and because I was comparing myself to Trump and Bozo to Kamala the Butcher (and don't want to turn this into a political thread.)

But my main point remains..

It would take a genius with an IQ of 150+ to create a persona as dumb as Bozo. I cannot take credit for his stupidity.

I was also going to point out that Hall would have only had 6.6 pounds of Mary Jane on the Moon. :D

Space jokes aside, Gus made the right move to sign the kid. His talent is out of this world (no pun intended). I had him starting at X on my initial depth chart. He was an All-American caliber talent. I hate things didn't work out.

Last edited:
Coococane? Man, that guy is unable to admit Miami hasn't done sh-- since before UCF even went to a bowl game.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT