ADVERTISEMENT

The Current State of Florida Programs

Tell Miami to play us then and quit being little bitches
Why don’t you play USF? UCF cancelled the last game of a scheduled series with Miami for 2016. You boys keep played Kansas, Kansas State, Iowa State and the rest of those boys.

Why don’t you play USF? UCF cancelled the last game of a scheduled series with Miami for 2016. You boys keep played Kansas, Kansas State, Iowa State and the rest of those boys.
This is about Miami.. play us

This is about Miami.. play us
Why? Miami gains nothing by playing UCF. You people literally don’t even have a real rival. It’ll stay that way. Keep trying to build a “space rivalry” or what not. Lol.

Florida linebacker Mannie Nunnery enters the portal in legendary fashion.

Backstory:

Florida Football: Mannie Nunnery sends parting shot on his way to the transfer portal

"If you are confused as to what Nunnery is referencing in this post, he is talking about the infamous 4th and 17 play against Missouri. Florida would have won the game had they gotten a stop, but instead star wide receiver Luther Burden was left wide open 20 yards down the field and the Tigers would go on to win.

"One of the culprits from the play was Nunnery, who was caught in no man's land guarding grass as Burden casually ran right by him for the catch.

'But to Nunnery's point, and something we have said on this site all offseason, even though Nunnery didn't do his job on the play and stopped about ten yards short of where he was supposed to drop to, it also wasn't the smartest of play calls from Austin Armstrong coming out of a timeout to rely upon the backup linebacker to drop 20 yards into pass coverage against the one singular receiving threat Missouri had. It also didn't help that Jordan Castell was playing 30 yards off the line to provide zero safety help on the play, which may or may not have been by design from Armstrong as well."

4th and 17 play:

Michael Jordan Lol GIF

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Retnuhrace
"UM sold more than 30,000 football season tickets last year and is pacing ahead of that so far this offseason, the school said."

Cracking Up Lol GIF

"Auburn football wrapped up its second spring of the Hugh Freeze-tenure Saturday afternoon from Jordan-Hare Stadium with Auburn’s A-Day spring game.

"In front of a reported 33,526 fans, Auburn’s offense came from behind to beat Auburn’s defense 28-27."

Spring Game Performances? Lol and you claim you know ball?
Joe Biden Clown GIF by Election 2020
Another clueless UCF fan. Lol. Gus Malzahn 100% tried to showcase him…to create hype around the program and to attract playmakers from the transfer portal.

Dude was paired against backups and scout team players…managed 2 TD - 2 INT in less than 50% passing.

Another clueless UCF fan. Lol. Gus Malzahn 100% tried to showcase him…to create hype around the program and to attract playmakers from the transfer portal.

Dude was paired against backups and scout team players…manages 2 TD - 2 INT in less than 50% passing.
Gus did a phenomenal job of showcasing that UCF needs transfer WRs.

That’s not how it works. Transfer WR want to play for a legit QB…”SEC Trigger Man” showed nothing. Also, made national news for getting arrested. Welp.
That's where you might be wrong. You don't get to decide "how it works." The transfers do. Every SEC WR knows who "Trigger Man" is. He didn't need an exhibition game to impress anyone.

Cam Ward, however, did. Don't get to see too many Washington State games around these parts.

One last thing....

KJ got more free national press for being arrested than Ward did with 324 yards on 19 completions.

That's where you might be wrong. You don't get to decide "how it works." The transfers do. Every SEC WR knows who "Trigger Man" is. He didn't need an exhibition game to impress anyone.

Cam Ward, however, did. Don't get to see too many Washington State games around these parts.

One last thing....

KJ got more free national press for being arrested than Ward did with 324 yards on 19 completions.
Lmao. This guy is such a tool.

I don’t think X is National News. I’m willing to bet if people don’t follow UCF or Arkansas on X, they didn’t hear about his arrest from a year ago.

I don’t think X is National News. I’m willing to bet if people don’t follow UCF or Arkansas on X, they didn’t hear about his arrest from a year ago.
It made enough buzz.to remind everyone he is at UCF.

Last edited:
Reactions: LoboCane

Dude was paired against backups and scout team players…managed 2 TD - 2 INT in less than 50% passing.
If you think any transfer is going off of a glorified scrimmage instead of the FIVE years of tape KJ has, they are dumber than you.

Go troll elsewhere.

Last edited:
Reactions: LoboCane
It made enough buzz.to remind everyone he is at UCF.

SI is the equivalent of Brian Smith type articles. The Yahoo one is taking Fox 35 article and presenting it. You have to search for these. I didn’t get any notifications from ESPN, Fox Sports, CBS Sports and talking about this. It’s not national news. No one outside of Florida and Arkansas cares about him.

I will tell you AFTER April 30th. Ain't no way in h*ll Gus will allow a commitment at WR to be announced before that date for obvious reasons.
Lol. Who would leave that’s good? Hudson got a new NIL deal with more money…he’s not leaving. There’s literally nobody else at WR that is a viable transfer prospect.

Lol. Who would leave that’s good? Hudson got a new NIL deal with more money…he’s not leaving. There’s literally nobody else at WR that is a viable transfer prospect.
UCF has 9 receivers on scholarship, and Gus likes to carry 11 or 12. Xavier Townsend and Jarrad Baker are projected starters for 2024 as of today. I will leave it at that.

UCF has 9 receivers on scholarship, and Gus likes to carry 11 or 12. Xavier Townsend and Jarrad Baker are projected starters for 2024 as of today. I will leave it at that.
Neither one of those guys is very good…specially the guy that’s a redshirt Senior with 8 catches. 55 yards and 0 TD for his entire career.

Auburn Legacy 1 claims that KJ Jefferson being arrested was a good thing because it brought national attention to KJ…claims that now people know he’s at UCF. Lmao.

This guy has to be here just to troll UCF fans….has to be, nobody is that genuinely stupid. LOl.

Auburn Legacy 1 claims that KJ Jefferson being arrested was a good thing because it brought national attention to KJ…claims that now people know he’s at UCF. Lmao.
Sort of.

I said KJ's arrest got more publicity than Cam Wards' 300 passing yards and 3 TDs AND it served as a reminder to all that KJ Jefferson is at UCF BECAUSE SEC WR transfers cannot transfer within the conference due to the league's interconference transfer rules.

What that means is any SEC WR who wants to play for a quarterback he knows from the SEC has a couple of options:

Travel 2,000 miles to play with Will Rogers at Washington or travel a few hours south to play with KJ.
This guy has to be here just to troll UCF fans….has to be, nobody is that genuinely stupid. LOl.
False. There is one poster who is "genuinely stupid."

5qh3b4.jpg

Last edited:
Sort of.

I said KJ's arrest got more publicity than Cam Wards' 300 passing yards and 3 TDs AND it served as a reminder to all that KJ Jefferson is at UCF BECAUSE SEC WR transfers cannot transfer within the conference due to the league's interconference transfer rules.

What that means is any SEC WR who wants to play for a quarterback he knows from the SEC has a couple of options:

Travel 2,000 miles to play with Will Rogers at Washington or travel a few hours south to play with KJ.

False. There is one poster who is "genuinely stupid."

5qh3b4.jpg
I don’t see any SEC WR lining up to pair up with the so called SEC Trigger Man.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT