ADVERTISEMENT

The Current State of Florida Programs

LoL. Ted Roof is REALLY doing it for UCF…a mid 3* LB committed and in for ZERO viable high school LB recruits. Maybe resident clown AuburnLegacy_1 will keep blaming T-Will for LB recruiting?

Going 6-7 has consequences…not just fans being disgruntled but it has consequences in recruiting. Going 6-7 has consequences with the top donors and donations. Support for the head coach and his program erodes. These are simple facts.
Is this really coming from a miami fan?🤣🤣🤣

Homie just went 7-6 after 5-7, and 20 years of nothingness.

Is this really coming from a miami fan?🤣🤣🤣

Homie just went 7-6 after 5-7, and 20 years of nothingness.
Mario has nothing to do with the past. He has been here for two seasons.

The UCF boosters have literally no ties to Gus Malzone. They have no personal relationships. They have no allegiance to him. They have seen him fumble opportunity after opportunity and so have the recruits.

The Baylor game was Malzone’s biggest fumble. A hundred recruits saw that fiasco. Everyone also saw the bowl game and Malzone’s archaic,
gimmicky offense disappear after the first quarter.

Boys have accomplished nothing but keep comparing themselves to Miami. Comical.

Mario has nothing to do with the past. He has been here for two seasons.

The UCF boosters have literally no ties to Gus Malzone. They have no personal relationships. They have no allegiance to him. They have seen him fumble opportunity after opportunity and so have the recruits.

The Baylor game was Malzone’s biggest fumble. A hundred recruits saw that fiasco. Everyone also saw the bowl game and Malzone’s archaic,
gimmicky offense disappear after the first quarter.

Boys have accomplished nothing but keep comparing themselves to Miami. Comical.

Way more than hundreds of recruits witnessed the biggest choke job of the last decade. Has everything to do with Mario.

You were also mouthbreathing Manny Diaz as an up and coming star. You are a compete and utter joke the way you spew this nonsense day in and day out.

Way more than hundreds of recruits witnessed the biggest choke job of the last decade. Has everything to do with Mario.

You were also mouthbreathing Manny Diaz as an up and coming star. You are a compete and utter joke the way you spew this nonsense day in and day out.
Lol. Yeah…I am a “joke”. Mario is building the Miami football program and doing a fantastic job.

2024 is going to be a great year for Miami.

LoL. Ted Roof is REALLY doing it for UCF…a mid 3* LB committed and in for ZERO viable high school LB recruits. Maybe resident clown AuburnLegacy_1 will keep blaming T-Will for LB recruiting?

You prob don’t even know where Bushnell, FL even is without googling it. To say it is under the radar is an understatement. He’s 6’1.5” 235 lb, i’ll take it in our LB room all day. That’s a LB who is an outside hometown hero and def an under reviewed prospect who I’d take a chance on. No one from rivals, 247 or On3 (def not ESPN) is going to Bushnell and the dude prob doesn’t have a penny to pinch to attend a ton of camps. A country bumpkin, chip on the shoulder guy fits our mold.

Tell us you don’t know shit (outside your paid membership) without telling us you don’t know shit.

You prob don’t even know where Bushnell, FL even is without googling it. To say it is under the radar is an understatement. He’s 6’1.5” 235 lb, i’ll take it in our LB room all day. That’s a LB who is an outside hometown hero and def an under reviewed prospect who I’d take a chance on. No one from rivals, 247 or On3 (def not ESPN) is going to Bushnell and the dude prob doesn’t have a penny to pinch to attend a ton of camps. A country bumpkin, chip on the shoulder guy fits our mold.

Tell us you don’t know shit (outside your paid membership) without telling us you don’t know shit.
Bro…you are so out of it. I can’t even make it up. Dude is a mid 3* with zero interest for the top programs. Another “hidden gem” for UCF?

It’s 2024…the top players are KNOWN. LOL.

• Haha
Reactions: U C to the F
UCF has a bunch of guys who literally know NOTHING about college football…these dudes are making silly predictions and gaslighting the rest of the herd.

People like Faulkner, RBJ, Leonard. LOL. “UCF is going to flip this guy”, “UCF has a dozen silent commits”, “recruits get dropped when the pick UCF”. “UCF will have a top ten 2025 recruiting class”.

Cool story bruh.

• Dislike
Reactions: U C to the F
Lol. Yeah…I am a “joke”. Mario is building the Miami football program and doing a fantastic job.

2024 is going to be a great year for Miami.

I am going to break you off somethin' "propa"-ganda.

Posted on a uat site ...

Could Javion Hilson be UCF's next John Walker?

The nation's No. 1 weakside defensive end says his weekend official visit gave him a lot to think about.

Hilson visited Florida and Texas earlier this month. Asked what was different about this UCF visit, Hilson said it was connection with the players and coaches. And that goes straight to the top.

"I just chilling with Coach Gus," Hilson said. "He was telling me how I'm a high priority and how they can use me. He's chill and relaxed. He's like a father figure to me. I can talk to him about anything."

"I'll be back here for Juneteenth," Hilson said. "Coach Ingram invited me. I can't miss that. I'm only 44 minutes away, right up the street. I've got to catch that."

Who wouldn't wanna chill with Gus?

Gus is straight buzzing. From mud to pie making.

Reactions: 90Knight

Watching his film, reminds me of a Dee Brown, the UCF 2 sport HOF great. Excels in Football, Basketball and Baseball. Same size and athleticism, same rural area. Hell yeah Ted Roof, sign me up! Even if it’s just quality depth, this guy will work harder and be hungrier than the guy with the “stars” and prob be better to begin with. Easy to get stars in the Metro area with eyeballs, you gotta be somebody to get them in the middle of nowhere, rural schools.

Last edited:
People like Faulkner, RBJ, Leonard. LOL.
When you look at what they are saying, it ✅s out.
“UCF is going to flip this guy”,

“UCF has a dozen silent commits”,

“recruits get dropped when the pick UCF”.

“UCF will have a top ten 2025 recruiting class”.

Let's be real here. Gus is stacking talent at UCF. He will get to the point to where he has to tell high level 3⭐'s and low level 4⭐'s that they will have to walk on at UCF or commit to lesser programs in southern Florida if the want to play P4 football.

Last edited:
I am going to break you off somethin' "propa"-ganda.

Posted on a uat site ...

Could Javion Hilson be UCF's next John Walker?

The nation's No. 1 weakside defensive end says his weekend official visit gave him a lot to think about.

Hilson visited Florida and Texas earlier this month. Asked what was different about this UCF visit, Hilson said it was connection with the players and coaches. And that goes straight to the top.

"I just chilling with Coach Gus," Hilson said. "He was telling me how I'm a high priority and how they can use me. He's chill and relaxed. He's like a father figure to me. I can talk to him about anything."

"I'll be back here for Juneteenth," Hilson said. "Coach Ingram invited me. I can't miss that. I'm only 44 minutes away, right up the street. I've got to catch that."

Who wouldn't wanna chill with Gus?

Gus is straight buzzing. From mud to pie making.

LOL. A visit? Cool. Hilson is not going to UCF. Zero chance.

Another UCF “silent” commit that will remain silent forever. Malzone and Hand keep taking them L’s from Mario & Co.

Bro…you are so out of it. I can’t even make it up. Dude is a mid 3* with zero interest for the top programs. Another “hidden gem” for UCF?

It’s 2024…the top players are KNOWN. LOL.
You’re a joke. I have you on ignore for a reason. Read what I said dummy, there are players in rural areas without the money to go to camps or showcases and are under the radar. I’ll take this guy all day.

Reactions: tjb74
Another UCF “silent” commit that will remain silent forever. Malzone and Hand keep taking them L’s from Mario & Co.

Why you chirp shit about a 3* LB for UCF and then post praise about a 3* OL for Miami? lol you dumb dumb man. Don’t think we noticed you cut off the “rating” when you posted here and on X? You’re pathetic bro.

You’re a joke. I have you on ignore for a reason. Read what I said dummy, there are players in rural areas without the money to go to camps or showcases and are under the radar. I’ll take this guy all day.
Whelp…Here you go, a “mid” 3* at 86 as you would call it hahaha. What a hypocrite you are, and a loser…

Dude is an idiot. He knows a kid is a silent commitment, per Stephen Leonard or whoever, to UCF and still posts garbage about the u.

I told this fool over and over and over and over and over that Ja'Varrius Johnson was a silent commit to UCF.

I told him back in mid-December that Ja'Varrius was a silent to UCF.

He asked me over and over and over why Ja'Varrius was a "silent" commit and I told him why over and over and over why and he still didn't believe. Then, the good Lord revealed all.

This idiot had to literally see the kid coming to UCF before he believed.

He is an idiot. He CANNOT deny it.

Word is that UCF has 10 silent commits and 4-5 flips.

Once all the UCF “silent” commits and “flips” become public UCF will jump to the top five in the 2025 recruiting rankings. Wait for it. Just wait for it. 😤🤩😎.

Word is that UCF has 10 silent commits and 4-5 flips.

Once all the UCF “silent” commits and “flips” become public UCF will jump to the top five in the 2025 recruiting rankings. Wait for it. Just wait for it. 😤🤩😎.
If three guys -- Faulkner, RBJ, Leonard -- all say the same thing (granted I don't even know two of those guys and have never heard of Faulkner until this thread), then why in the h*ll would you doubt them?

Would you doubt a Miami insider feeding you information? Why doubt a UCF insider? Makes no logical sense.

I told you what was going to happen before it happened. So why do you doubt these guys?

EDIT: Scratch Malik Autry off the flip list. He is just playing people. He is 💯% going to Auburn. He is making a lot of teams pass on realistic targets by giving them false hope.

Last edited:
Bozo Cane chides UCF for recruiting a mid 3-star...then brags about Miami potentially getting a mid 3-star. He's such a hypocrite! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: tjb74
Bozo, here is a legit scoop for you.

There are a couple of kids from Alabama the u has a legitimate shot with. I am not talking about some wasted scholarship placemat/future portal entry man like Timothy Merritt who comes from a trash program where players never amount to crap at the next level. I am talking about two legit prospects that I never thought the u would have a snowball's chance with, but apparently it does. It should be easy to figure out who they are.

If three guys -- Faulkner, RBJ, Leonard -- all say the same thing (granted I don't even know two of those guys and have never heard of Faulkner until this thread), then why in the h*ll would you doubt them?

Would you doubt a Miami insider feeding you information? Why doubt a UCF insider? Makes no logical sense.

I told you what was going to happen before it happened. So why do you doubt these guys?

EDIT: Scratch Malik Autry off the flip list. He is just playing people. He is 💯% going to Auburn. He is making a lot of teams pass on realistic targets by giving them false hope.
Why would I doubt them? Lol. Because they know nothing. Same guys that said UCF would finish with a top 20-25 composite class last year.

They are hype fans that get recruiting crumbs once in awhile to try and create fake momentum. As far as college football knowledge…you could put all three together and my 15 year old knows more than them.

FLORIDA GATORS​

(Photo: James Gilbert, Getty)
12008975.jpg

Final record prediction: 6-6, 3-5
Projected SEC finish: 11th
Not to overreact here, but it's starting to feel like the opener against Miami is the biggest game of Billy Napier's tenure up to this point. Starting off on the wrong foot against college football's most grueling schedule may be impossible to overcome when Texas A&M awaits two weeks later as the tip of the massive iceberg in front of the Gators. The wins in this 6-6 overall projection include Miami, Samford, Texas A&M, UCF, Kentucky and LSU. Napier gets to bowl eligibility if he beats one of the following opponents over the final five weeks of the regular season — Georgia, Texas, LSU, Ole Miss and Florida State. Call the LSU rivalry battle as the upset.

As far as college football knowledge…you could put all three together and my 15 year old knows more than them.
Spending so much time promoting propaganda on a board that is even not your team...your dumber than your 15 year old! 🤣

Mario is a walking meme on how to give a game away.

You keep posting the same thing while your head coach and every single coach under his administration is a verified clown.

35-7 over Baylor and lost. Navy 0-10 Navy beat UCF, 3-7 Navy beats UCF (home team) while UCF was ranked and Navy did not complete a pas, GT shuts down that archaic gimmick offense and UCF does not score a single point after halftime (UCF get spanked.

You are proud of this?

Last edited:
Why are all these OLD UcF coaches taking pictures with recruits sniffing their finger? It’s pathetic and embarrassing. Do you understand?

Why are all these OLD UcF coaches taking pictures with recruits sniffing their finger? It’s pathetic and embarrassing. Do you understand?
AGAIN. UCF is a SOFT team on offense and defense. A team that has been and will be pushed around on the line of scrimmage. That is who Gus Malzone is.

I Asked Jeeves.

I read the gesture signifies that people with a finger under nose have massive shlongs and only jealous men with micro penuses question the photos on opponent's message boards.

fox news GIF

I hope you find this information valuable and get the male enhancement you need Bozo to quit spamming this board.

Last edited:
I Asked Jeeves.

I read the gesture signifies that people with a finger under nose have massive shlongs and only jealous men with micro penuses question the photos on opponent's message boards.

fox news GIF

I hope you find this information valuable and get the male enhancement you need Bozo to quit spamming this board.
Spamming what? You are the forum plant…a Gus Malzone simp. You care zero about UCF, you are here to gaslight fans about Gus Malzone.

Again, somebody proposed this stupid idea and Gus Malzone gabe the green light. Both Old Head Malzone and Retread Old Ted Rood look so stupid trying to act like a young urban teenager.

Let me give you good advice…don’t to defend the indefensible. KJ Jefferson showed up overweight at Arkansas, played at 245 and had a bad year.

Last year of eligibility, wants to be a pro but shows up at UCF obese and doesn’t motive himself to change it.

A 6’3” 266 pound QB is obese. His quickness diminishes, and so does his speed and game endurance. A guy running at 6’3” 266 has a much greater change of getting a knee, ankle, hamstring or other injuries than a similar athlete doing the same at 225-230 pounds.

All you fans do is look for excuses. Dude is not motivated when he definitely should be. I have seen this story before good luck.

Let me give you good advice…don’t to defend the indefensible. KJ Jefferson showed up overweight at Arkansas, played at 245 and had a bad year.

Last year of eligibility, wants to be a pro but shows up at UCF obese and doesn’t motive himself to change it.

A 6’3” 266 pound QB is obese. His quickness diminishes, and so does his speed and game endurance. A guy running at 6’3” 266 has a much greater change of getting a knee, ankle, hamstring or other injuries than a similar athlete doing the same at 225-230 pounds.

All you fans do is look for excuses. Dude is not motivated when he definitely should be. I have seen this story before good luck.
Get a f'n life man. You're the only one posting here all the time. Around the clock. You and your fellow brother weirdo. Just look at the time of your last 2 posts.

KingdomNIL has a dinner tonight…raising funds to buy Malzone a new boom machine.

This is beyond embarrassing…but it’s Malzone’s UCF.

You keep posting the same thing while your head coach and every single coach under his administration is a verified clown....

AGAIN. UCF is a SOFT team on offense and defense. A team that has been and will be pushed around on the line of scrimmage. That is who Gus Malzone is.

Spamming what? You are the forum plant…a Gus Malzone simp. You care zero about UCF, you are here to gaslight fans about Gus Malzone...

SEVEN posts on a UCF board...in about 4.5 hours. All of them nothing but weak, shallow, 3rd grade insults and propaganda. Gotta love the intellectually bankrupt nature of Miami fans!

SEVEN posts on a UCF board...in about 4.5 hours. All of them nothing but weak, shallow, 3rd grade insults and propaganda. Gotta love the intellectually bankrupt nature of Miami fans!
Serious question: why not just ignore him? We all know that Miami peaked decades ago, Lobocane included. He's obviously insecure about Miami which is why he comes here. It doesn't matter how many times you point out that Miami is no longer relevant, or how they're fighting to be the 4th best FL team; he's going to do what trolls do and continue to post stupid shit. So just ignore him and he'll move on to another message board until FSU starts sucking again and he'll pivot back to them.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT