ADVERTISEMENT

The Current State of Florida Programs

I am not those people.

"An army of DBs" is exactly what is needed to compete in the PAC-12. All this nonsense about 'stopping the run' during spring was some of the most ignorant crap I have heard in some time.

As I stated in another thread 8 or 9 of the 12 opponents on the 2024 schedule prefer to attack defenses by throwing the football. Only three 2024 opponents (West Virginia, 3rd; Cincinnati, 5th; and Utah, 33rd) finished in the Top 50 for rushing offense (Utah lost its starting RB to Arkansas). UCF faces only one 1,000-yard returning rusher from 2024: the kid from Arizona.

UCF has an SEC-caliber interior defensive line. The unit will be ranked among the top four in the Big 12 in preseason publications, but it is clearly the top unit compared against any opponent on the 2024 schedule--and probably the best unit in the entire conference. Kenny Martin is a rock star defensive line coach in the making. UCF will not struggle to retain his services in 2025. Somebody will buy him.

You are correct on Kenny Ingram. Gus should have replaced him with a better recruiter and X's and O's coach. Ingram is not a P4-caliber defensive ends/bucks coach. Under Gus, UCF has a history of not pressuring the quarterback. Ingram is a big reason why. However, Ingram does fit the climate and culture of the program that Gus is establishing/rebuilding in Orlando. Ingram's loyalty to Gus is unparalleled and is reciprocated. That is why Ingram remains on staff.

Hiring Trovon Reed was an incredible move by Gus that no one seen coming. Gus was going to promote Reed to cornerbacks coach at Auburn, but the opportunity never presented itself. Reed is a tireless recruiter with connections in prospect hotbeds across the Southeast. This was a brilliant hire by Gus. He got Reed for pennies on the dollar.

Gus dropped the ball when he hired Grant Heard. It was one of the most questionable and short-sighted decisions that Gus has made since he has been at UCF. Heard was overpaid. The obvious hire was former Florida standout Ike Hillard, who was unemployed at the time after having been fired by Auburn following the removal of Bryan Harsin. Ike Hillard is now the wide receivers coach for the Atlanta Falcons. Heard, meanwhile, is coaching at Eastern Michigan. Gus listened to Hugh Freeze and UCF got burned.

Gus Malzahn is the OC, has always been the OC, and took the UCF job only because it was the best gig that would promise him total control of the offense. Hinshaw assuming QBs Coach is a great move for UCF. Hiring Tim Harris Jr. as a wide receivers coach will have an incredible impact on the UCF running game because the wide receivers will actually stalk block.

Addison Williams is an ELITE recruiter.

E-L-I-T-E

Gus kept an obviously overwhelmed and underperforming coordinator because his value as a recruiter was irreplaceable.

Per your terms, "an army of DBs" isn't marching onto the UCF campus for no reason. The Mid'KnightsMen want to play for Addison.

Ernie Sims was unemployed when he took the job at UCF.

I have thought about volunteering to write for one of these sites, but I live 6 to 7 hours away from UCF's campus and flights to and from games would require multiple flight transfers.

Scape goat? You must be kidding. Sims was the last addition to the 2023 UCF coaching staff and the lowest paid assistant coach on staff. Not much was expected of him and he delivered "not much."

As the linebackers coach, he assumed Travis Williams' role as run game coordinator, and UCF finished 122 out 130 in run defense. He now is an "analyst" at the school where he played. He is terrible. Nobody wanted him.

Good riddance.

Now about you getting laid...
You write novels like this, and talk about somebody else needing to get laid 🙄 Both of yall need serious help. Message board crack addicts.

• Haha
Reactions: AuburnLegacy_1
You write novels like this, and talk about somebody else needing to get laid 🙄 Both of yall need serious help. Message board crack addicts.
Eh. It's content for me to read until I sign up for premium again right before football season.

Besides only here will it be known KJ is now 300 lbs and serving 30 days in TN prison.

• Haha
Reactions: AuburnLegacy_1
Eh. It's content for me to read until I sign up for premium again right before football season.

Besides only here will it be known KJ is now 300 lbs and serving 30 days in TN prison.
He’s was literally 266 pounds right after Spring Practice ended and he got weighed upon being arrested. He’s probably abound 275-2&0 right now.

"But no player has been in college longer than Miami TE Cam McCormick. Playing his first season of college football in 2016, McCormick is our first-known ninth-year senior. To put this into perspective, McCormick has been in college as long as Kirby Smart has been the head coach at Georgia..."

Cracking Up Lol GIF

According to you, and all UM fans, the last 3 QBs you had were going to be great. Van Dimes; King and some offer clown. They all sucked.
TVD can make all the throws. He was very good year one running and extremely simple Lashlee offense where he basically has one guy and throws to him quickly.

TVD had a great game against TAMU because they play man. TVD is literally a mental midget that can’t read defenses…he doesn’t know when he’s up against Cover 2 or Cover 4.

For years coaches tried to teach him to go through this progressions and check down. He never got it. He locks in on the one WR and throws it there. He’s having similar challenges at Wisconsin.

"But no player has been in college longer than Miami TE Cam McCormick. Playing his first season of college football in 2016, McCormick is our first-known ninth-year senior. To put this into perspective, McCormick has been in college as long as Kirby Smart has been the head coach at Georgia..."

Cracking Up Lol GIF
He’s going to be sitting on the bench. Arroyo (6’4” 255 pounds) was injured last year but he will be TE1, Williams was one of the top TE’s of the 2023 class (6’6” 255) and he will be TE2, then true freshman PHENOM Eliah Lofton (can play TE, HB and RB) will be the third guy.

Last edited:
Gus Malzone signed a total of five high school OL in three full classes. Gus Malzone signed ONE high school DL in the 2024 class.

Gus Malzone signed a dozen 3* DBs and has a roster full of 3* QBs. Yeah…that will do it for UCF. That’s how you build a roster.
lol this clown trashing us for 3 star DBs when the only recruit Cristobal has pulled in since OVs is a 3 star DB. I guess UM really is that mid. Hopefully this is the year y'all finally win your first ACC Championship over at MIDami🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 You think you can let me borrow one of your cassette tapes so I can watch the last time MIDami had a good football team Ive never seen it with my own two eyes🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

lol this clown trashing us for 3 star DBs when the only recruit Cristobal has pulled in since OVs is a 3 star DB. I guess UM really is that mid. Hopefully this is the year y'all finally win your first ACC Championship over at MIDami🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 You think you can let me borrow one of your cassette tapes so I can watch the last time MIDami had a good football team Ive never seen it with my own two eyes🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
LMAO. We are taking about the 2024 class.
2025 recruiting is just getting started. Miami is after top DBs in 2025 and got Patterson in 2024 (ELITE).

Gus Malzone filled the roster with a dozen mid DBs. That’s a fact.

Last edited:
LMAO. We are taking about the 2024 class.
2025 recruiting is just getting started.

Gus Malzone filled the roster with a dozen mid DBs. That’s a fact.
you know what's funny and also a fact? It's that I realized why you can't get Gus Malzahn out your mouth. Its because Gus Malzahn has a national championship to his name as a coach, something Mario Cristobal has never sniffed🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I'll give you credit though dude. You and your delusion out their in La La land really makes me laugh on here. You really got UCF stuck in your head a lot.

Since your so concerned with UCF you can go ahead and change your name to LoboKnight after this year when MIDami disappoints you again for the 20th straight season and become a fan of the Big12 champs. I'll let you hop on the bandwagon once Cristobal blows it again

GO KNIGHTS!!!! CHARGE ON!!!!!

you know what's funny and also a fact? It's that I realized why you can't get Gus Malzahn out your mouth. Its because Gus Malzahn has a national championship to his name as a coach, something Mario Cristobal has never sniffed🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I'll give you credit though dude. You and your delusion out their in La La land really makes me laugh on here. You really got UCF stuck in your head a lot.

Since your so concerned with UCF you can go ahead and change your name to LoboKnight after this year when MIDami disappoints you again for the 20th straight season and become a fan of the Big12 champs. I'll let you hop on the bandwagon once Cristobal blows it again

GO KNIGHTS!!!! CHARGE ON!!!!!
Lol. Malzone has won ZERO as a head coach. Nothing. He’s 3-7 in bowls and has never won a major bowl. He was FIRED at Auburn and was “convinced” into taking the UCF job.

Lol. Malzone has won ZERO as a head coach. Nothing. He’s 3-7 in bowls and has never won a major bowl. He was FIRED at Auburn and was “convinced” into taking the UCF job.
Why are you here if UCF isn’t a threat to Miami?!? Welp.. (he’s going to say it’s fun trolling) what a damn loser 😂😂 nobody successful in life would do what he does

I am going to start letting the goal posts down every time to reply to BozoKnight because he will move those MFers every time you back him into a corner.

t_179.jpg

ACC Coaches Talk Anonymously About Conference Rivals And Miami Got Torched 🤣 🤣 🤣

“It’s a situation where the sum is not greater than the parts, and that falls directly on the head coach. There is more talent there, more resources than the overall teams are getting, that is the problem.”

“They are not as strong in the secondary as they should be.”

“There are questions about how effective the staff is at getting the most out of otherwise talented players. The biggest question is the sidelines.”

Why are you here if UCF isn’t a threat to Miami?!? Welp.. (he’s going to say it’s fun trolling) what a damn loser 😂😂 nobody successful in life would do what he does
Lol. I am here for comedic relief. That should be obvious by now.

ACC Coaches Talk Anonymously About Conference Rivals And Miami Got Torched 🤣 🤣 🤣

“It’s a situation where the sum is not greater than the parts, and that falls directly on the head coach. There is more talent there, more resources than the overall teams are getting, that is the problem.”

“They are not as strong in the secondary as they should be.”

“There are questions about how effective the staff is at getting the most out of otherwise talented players. The biggest question is the sidelines.”

Yeah…we will find out this year. You expect opposition coaches not to trash Miami? How dumb are you? Lol. The Miami Hurricanes are a threat to the SEC and to everyone in college football.

Last edited:
But, but what about UCF’s so called “SEC Trigger Man” or should we just called him the “Arrested Man”? Ahahhahajajajajjajajajjajajajjaja

Last edited:
But, but what about UCF’s so called “SEC Trigger Man” or should we just called him the “Arrested Man”? Ahahhahajajajajjajajajjajajajjaja

Is that the same Shannon Dawson who was a G5 coordinator? ✅

Is Lance Guidry the same Lance Guidry who was a Sun Belt East coordinator? ✅

Is Chevis Jackson a former bottom-feeding Sun Belt East DB Coach? ✅

Is Kevin Beard a former MAC WR Coach? Holy Tooedo! ✅

And is Matt Merritt from the POWERHOUSE in the South? Moooo ✅

Bozo, I take back what I said about the 'u' offensive line. It has more P5 experience than the entire coaching staff. The guys on the sideline are definitely the weakest unit in Coral Gables.

'u' suck in 2024? ✅

G6 ✅

Cracking Up Lol GIF

The Miami Hurricanes are a threat to the SEC and to everyone in college football
🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣🤣🤣

OMG...Thank you Bozo Cane...Thank You! I haven't laughed that hard in over a decade!

Seriously though. Maybe Miami should work on being a threat in the ACC before worrying about the SEC! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I do not find him funny nor do I find all of the time wasted trying to communicate with him funny. I am begining to wonder who is getting the bigger laugh. He sure does yank a lot of chains.

Last edited:
Reactions: U C to the F
Old head Gus Malzone wants to leave UCF so bad. He never wanted to take the job to begin with. LOL Arkansas, Arkansas State or Central Arkansas…anywhere but UCF. He hates you UCF fans.

The resident Malzone SHILL is ready to post in any forum for the school where Malzone goes next.
AL1 only has contempt for UCF and you fans. He laughs at you people…he loves to gaslight you with sheer stupidity and nonsense. That’s on YOU!

Last edited:
Poor Billy... Gaytors gonna be gator bait!

Florida Gators could be in for Bumpy Ride on Defense

Turnover Issues

For a program, historically built upon speed and playmaking on both sides of the ball, the Florida Gators enter 2024 with a dearth of playmakers that force turnovers. It seems statistically impossible that the Gators forced only seven turnovers last season. Only Temple caused fewer turnovers per game, out of 133 FBS teams. 👁️‍🗨️ 👁️‍🗨️

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT