ADVERTISEMENT

The Current State of Florida Programs

Lots of logos missing...

Dance Dancing GIF by UCF Knights

Canes Connection memberships have gone wild since Saturday’s game. We got another big hitter making a huge commitment.

Every year, for almost the past 2 decades, has always been ...
  • "The U is back" -- Miami fans after Week 1
  • "The U is flying back" -- Everyone else by mid-season, including the pollsters
No one under 30 remembers Miami being any good at all.

Reactions: Nautiknight
Every year, for almost the past 2 decades, has always been ...
  • "The U is back" -- Miami fans after Week 1
  • "The U is flying back" -- Everyone else by mid-season, including the pollsters
No one under 30 remembers Miami being any good at all.
The Miami fans are fired up. Membership at Canes Connection has skyrocketed including some big time boosters chipping in.

Expect 55,000 for the FAMU on Saturday.

The Miami fans are fired up. Membership at Canes Connection has skyrocketed including some big time boosters chipping in.
Just don't crash ... like nearly all U seasons the past 2 decades.

I think nearly all ACC teams have scored a touchdown in the ACC Championship game over the same period ... sans the U.

Expect 55,000 for the FAMU on Saturday.
I don't care in Week 2. I want to see the crowd on Week 12.

Just don't crash ... like nearly all U seasons the past 2 decades.

I think nearly all ACC teams have scored a touchdown in the ACC Championship game over the same period ... sans the U.

I don't care in Week 2. I want to see the crowd on Week 12.
Worry about UCF…there’s plenty of meat on the bone there. Boys could not complete passes against a bad FCS team. LOL.

It's pathetic how Miami has issues with attendence unless they are AP Top 10.

UCF has butts in seats regardless.
Lmao…UCF plays in a 35k stadium that is half empty by halftime when the students leave. Miami will have a great crowd tomorrow #OrangeWave

Can we make this thread 100% Lobo posts. I know I broke my own rule just now, but he already has 80% of the posts in this thread. Just make it 100%. Don't respond to any of his sad pathetic posts. Make this thread a monument to Miami's inevitable 7-5 season.
Miami #Canes is the best football team in this state and it’s not close. Mario Cristobal is building a monster in Coral Gables.

But the weak Orlando media said that KJ Jefferson…NVM.

Lobo,
Miami is the best program ever . You guys are awesome. We want to be you but we can't be you. Your transfer QB is amazing. He is absolutely going to win the Heisman . There is no question about it.

If we all agree you're the best , will you please leave us alone so we can be in misery about our substandard program with our has been QB? Please.

My offer still stands if your female ever leaves you. I don't know why she would because I mean she is married to a MIAMI HURRICANE! That's got to be so wet dreamy 😍.

Lobo,
Miami is the best program ever . You guys are awesome. We want to be you but we can't be you. Your transfer QB is amazing. He is absolutely going to win the Heisman . There is no question about it.

If we all agree you're the best , will you please leave us alone so we can be in misery about our substandard program with our has been QB? Please.

My offer still stands if your female ever leaves you. I don't know why she would because I mean she is married to a MIAMI HURRICANE! That's got to be so wet dreamy 😍.
Literally...the best thing you can do is everyone put Bozo Cane on ignore and let him jerk himself off to his own amusement.

Reactions: U C to the F
He's so pathetic that his patheticness has turned into pure entertainment for me. I don't want him to stop now lol. I'm a UCF fan and all but jeez, I think this dude masturbates to anything Tropical Depression related.

Reactions: Robert0122
He's so pathetic that his patheticness has turned into pure entertainment for me. I don't want him to stop now lol. I'm a UCF fan and all but jeez, I think this dude masturbates to anything Tropical Depression related.
He was celebrating because they might get 55K for FAMU, with FAMU brining 40% of those. Sigh ... FAMU sells out 70K at the Citrus Bowl!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT