ADVERTISEMENT

The Current State of Florida Programs

The best part about UM football is watching their fans build themselves up to a squee orgy just before the inevitable midseason reality check and their fade back into the shadows.
I'm not sure what squee is but it sounds messy. Can't wait to see the Waste Management Green and Orange take the field!

Look everybody! We’re ranked!

The U consistently underperforms their hyped preseason and regular season rankings. It’s laughable…

Since 2005….They’ve managed to get ranked at some point of the season 13 times……only to disappoint and finish ranked a mere 5 times. https://www.sports-reference.com/cfb/schools/miami-fl/index.html

When it comes to preseason rankings, they get ranked based on their name…and then they go out and promptly $h!t the bed despite top recruiting classes year in and year out.

2017 Preseason Rank - 18th Final AP Rank - 13th

2018 Preseason Rank - 8th Final AP Rank - Unranked (57th of 130)

2019 Preseason Rank - Unranked Final AP Rank - Unranked (73rd of

2020 Preseason Unranked Final AP Rank - 22nd

2021 Preseason Ranking - 14th Final AP Rank - (49th of 130)

2022 Preseason Ranking - 16th Final AP Rank (85th of 131)

I didn't expect to be ranked, we are 2nd year in the jump up to B12. I always thought 3 years to get roster level to where it needs to be. I do expect this team will be better than last. What does that mean in Win Loss records, who knows. 7to 9 are doable.
As for UM they usually get over hyped at the beginning of the season, this year is no different. The question is can the U live up to those expectations for a change. Stay tuned.
Well what about our first year in the Big East? We won it. It didn't take us 3 years.

Miami will be getting some very good news at 9 PM. Mario Cristobal WORKING. I’ll post any developments here.

Reporter: “ How would you evaluate KJ Jefferson’s performance in this camp?”

Malzone: “I think, it’s been good.”

Doesn’t appear very reassuring?

Last edited:
Auburn about to have its best recruiting class ever. But, but UCF hired Dovon Reed. LOL, Malzone hire some random (Reed) Auburn recruiting guy with zero experience coaching CBs and made him the UCF CB coach. The kid that Reed “flipped” from Auburn to UCF already flipped from UCF to USC. Welp.

Auburn about to have its best recruiting class ever. But, but UCF hired Dovon Reed. LOL, Malzone hire some random (Reed) Auburn recruiting guy with zero experience coaching CBs and made him the UCF CB coach. The kid that Reed “flipped” from Auburn to UCF already flipped from UCF to USC. Welp.

Man you haven't stfu yet??? Good God. Gtfoh you little gnat. Just like the UM Tropical Depressions who you embarrass even more than their consistent mediocre on field performance over the last 2 decades. 2 decades!!!

Man you haven't stfu yet??? Good God. Gtfoh you little gnat. Just like the UM Tropical Depressions who you embarrass even more than their consistent mediocre on field performance over the last 2 decades. 2 decades!!!
UCF has a losing record against the P4 and is 5-10 vs the ACC for the last ten years. Welp?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT