ADVERTISEMENT

The Current State of Florida Programs

As an old school UCF alum from the mid 90's, I love LoboCane. We went from losing to Samford to having a Miami Hurricane fan obsessed with us. Times have certainly changed.
I am a bit older school than you. While I agree with this sentiment the dude is at times totally insufferable. That , and as a native Floridian I absolutely loathe that program and it's fanbase.

Fact is in a few years if things go our way we pass those clowns quickly. I already think our program is as good if not better than the U. We just dont have the national media and all that U is back crap that they do.

But Bozo said Auburn was "better off without..."

Welp nevermind.

#18-23sinceGus/1-5run
UCF is worst of with Malzone. Never won the AAC…10-3, 9-4 & 6-7. Look where the QB, OL, DL & WR rooms are at?

UCF is #92 in pass offense and

I am a bit older school than you. While I agree with this sentiment the dude is at times totally insufferable. That , and as a native Floridian I absolutely loathe that program and it's fanbase.

Fact is in a few years if things go our way we pass those clowns quickly. I already think our program is as good if not better than the U. We just dont have the national media and all that U is back crap that they do.
Our program has definitely been better than Miami for awhile now. What trophies have they won the last 20 years?

Our program has definitely been better than Miami for awhile now. What trophies have they won the last 20 years?
Look at the Miami program…look at the Miami roster and compare both to UCF. If you think UCF is remotely close to Miami…you are delusional (at best).

Keep trying to flex on G5 and FCS wins. The last 10 years…UCF with a losing record against the P5. UCF 5-10 vs the ACC.

Look at the Miami program…look at the Miami roster and compare both to UCF. If you think UCF is remotely close to Miami…you are delusional (at best).

Keep trying to flex on G5 and FCS wins. The last 10 years…UCF with a losing record against the P5. UCF 5-10 vs the ACC.
I flex on NY6 bowl wins and conference championships within the last 10 years. UCF has multiple that your dumb ass is aware of. That's why you're here. Zero for the U to flex on.

I flex on NY6 bowl wins and conference championships within the last 10 years. UCF has multiple that your dumb ass is aware of. That's why you're here. Zero for the U to flex on.
You flex on G5 conference wins. You also flex on 0-12. 6-7 last year and it will be WORSE this year. AGAIN…losing record against P5 the last 10 years. Losing record against The ACC the last team years.

You flex on G5 conference wins. You also flex on 0-12. 6-7 last year and it will be WORSE this year. AGAIN…losing record against P5 the last 10 years. Losing record against The ACC the last team years.
Back at just repeating the same stuff so I will do the same. Miami has losing record against the P5 the last 10 years as well…but you go ahead and keep saying it.

You need to worry about and argue with TCU fans. Don’t you understand that UCF is going to catch an L Saturday? Don’t you get it?

Even if they make the playoff it will be because they beat up a bad ACC conference and a bad UF team. Then they will get throttled and exit in first round and thus still not have any major bowl wins in two decades.

Then Cam is oit of eligibility and everyone transfers out because Life Wallet is unable to cash the NIL checks.

Lobo then anxiously awaits the offseason and snorts coke off the ass of herpes ridden stripper to cope

• Haha
Reactions: lawknight
Even if they make the playoff it will be because they beat up a bad ACC conference and a bad UF team. Then they will get throttled and exit in first round and thus still not have any major bowl wins in two decades.

Then Cam is oit of eligibility and everyone transfers out because Life Wallet is unable to cash the NIL checks.

Lobo then anxiously awaits the offseason and snorts coke off the ass of herpes ridden stripper to cope
There’s no way the U holds it together the whole season.

Reactions: Knight59
You need to worry about and argue with TCU fans.
You need to STFU.
Don’t you understand that UCF is going to catch an L Saturday? Don’t you get it?
Don't YOU get it? Trolls have no business posting here. If I was a mod, I'd ban your ass. You and AL1 add nothing of interest to the forum.

It’s an open forum forum and I am here to talk football and to argue about football. I don’t go around insulting any of you.

Brandon is a good guy and if he bans me…I’ll respect it. All of you are posting in a FREE forum when you can easily subscribe and support Brandon and his work.

Crying and b!tching but not spending a dime to support this site. I don’t give a sh!y about what any of you say about me.

Last edited:
This could have resurrected the Bulls Tears thread but why? This is perfect lol! I love how a national non-partisan (Twitter) guy clapped back at their dumb usf fan post shutting them down in the worst way 🤣

It’s an open forum forum and I am here to talk football and to argue about football. I don’t go around insulting any of you.

Brandon is a good guy and if he bans me…I’ll respect it. All of you are posting in a FREE forum when you can easily subscribe and support Brandon and his work.

Crying and b!tching but not spending a dime to support this site. I don’t give a sh!y about what any of you say about me.
If you didn’t care you would be having this hissy fit about it.

I want to congratulate bozo on the huge u win today. Ball State is representative of the caliber of opponent on which Cam Ward has built his legacy.

• Haha
Reactions: Nautiknight
I can’t believe they beat a team they don’t know what letters mean and what state they are in. I expect Lobo to say they’ll lose. But AL1 has been saying and giving excuses for, the team losing to TCU all week. He was trying to spin any Gus hate. They won and Gus still made multiple errors.

Reactions: DrPhillipsKnight
Yea I don’t even hate Miami, I don’t care about them at all, so I rather have them win for sure. Either way it’s a win-win for us I guess if it shuts up douchecane.
Yeah I’ll root for Miami any day of the week over (not) South Florida. If they do pull the upset, at least there will be some comedy here. But I don’t see it, I think Miami has finally put it all together this season

Reactions: U C to the F

I care about you Lobo. I am full paying gold member of the Dungeon. I come here to get my daily dose of how UCF sucks and how great the U is. It keeps me humble and I love it when arrogant Miami fans insult my alma matter and my football team. If you truly came here to talk about college ball you wouldn't insult UCF fans with your digs and incessant Miami Hirricane cheerleading. Nobody cares about Miami here on an UCF message board. We are UCF fans. You came to our house, we did not go to yours. If you were moderately respectful of UCF people might pay more attention to you.

Anyway, great win against the MAC power house Ball State. I can't root for you or for usf.

see
I care about you Lobo. I am full paying gold member of the Dungeon. I come here to get my daily dose of how UCF sucks and how great the U is. It keeps me humble and I love it when arrogant Miami fans insult my alma matter and my football team. If you truly came here to talk about college ball you wouldn't insult UCF fans with your digs and incessant Miami Hirricane cheerleading. Nobody cares about Miami here on an UCF message board. We are UCF fans. You came to our house, we did not go to yours. If you were moderately respectful of UCF people might pay more attention to you.

Anyway, great win against the MAC power house Ball State. I can't root for you or for usf.
Cool story bruh! Is UCF ranked?

After 2 decades of nothingness, Miami is due. Especially since the ACC really sucks now, they finally have a chance to score an actual TD in the ACC Championship Game.

But they'll probably choke again, just like 2017.

see

UCF isn't ranked. Do I care? Nope. Rankings are a joke . You proved that when you guys beat Florida who had some preseason rankings.

If you want my opinion rankings should not come out until the first or second week of October. Then you can put teams in some order. FSU is not a top 10 team as everyone thought .

There are those who simply chase money and don't focus on chasing quality or great customer service . Then there are those who chase quality and great service. If you chase quality and service the money will come. If you chase money, it might come and it might not. I see UCF football trying to chase quality and do so by winning through hard work. Eventually the rankings will come but rankings are not the focus.

Again Lobo, you're such a wonderful charmer. Good on your team being ranked. I appreciate your subtle dig at UCF. It warms my heart.

see

Yes, Miami has the monopoly on being over ranked every season, and finishing outside any ranking.

UCF has more AP Top 25 finished than Miami the last 15 years, and actually has AP Top 10 finishes (2 no less) while Miami has none the past 20 years.

You could have not made a more "UCF constantly underrated, Miami constantly overrated," argument!

Miami's stock is all from an era before UCF was even in a FBS conference!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT