ADVERTISEMENT

The meltdown

A lot of mail in votes havent even been counted yet. You are really premature on this.
Except for Florida, MOST mail-in votes hadn't even started to be counted until after all the same-day votes were in and tabulated.

Given all of Trump's blustering in the weeks leading up to the election, it was a no-brainer to expect Trump leaning voters to vote in person on Election Day in and Biden leaning voters to vote by mail.

On election night, we had our MAGA hatters laughing about a meltdown on the left. Today? **crickets**

If the vote is fair and not full of fraud and Biden wins, I want him to take office. If a lot of cheating has gone on and he is stealing the election, I don't want him to be president, and I want those responsible for the fraud to be charged and jailed.

Reactions: ElprofesorJuan
If the vote is fair and not full of fraud and Biden wins, I want him to take office. If a lot of cheating has gone on and he is stealing the election, I don't want him to be president, and I want those responsible for the fraud to be charged and jailed.
The “vote” comes from a vast number of distinct counties with different voting technologies and methods. Biden will get 5-7 million more votes nationwide. He will win PA and Michigan by hundreds of thousands of votes. The next evidence of a single fraudulent vote in this election will also be the first. Hope this helps.

Let the system work out just like it did with Al Gore. Proof will have to be shown of fake or illegal ballots. If ballots were counted which were not legal they should be thrown out. If not it is what it is. What is happening is not nothing new, and will sort itself out soon. The courts will need very clear evidence before they start throwing out votes.

Let the system work out just like it did with Al Gore. Proof will have to be shown of fake or illegal ballots. If ballots were counted which were not legal they should be thrown out. If not it is what it is. What is happening is not nothing new, and will sort itself out soon. The courts will need very clear evidence before they start throwing out votes.
The Gore Bush election had nothing to do with fraud. It was about an automatic recount for a margin in Florida of 0.005% or 300 votes and how they would handle hanging chads and the like. We are talking margins not of hundreds of votes but potentially tens or hundreds of thousands of votes in the clinching states of Michigan and PA.

The “vote” comes from a vast number of distinct counties with different voting technologies and methods. Biden will get 5-7 million more votes nationwide. He will win PA and Michigan by hundreds of thousands of votes. The next evidence of a single fraudulent vote in this election will also be the first. Hope this helps.
You may be right, but you have to admit that there is some personal bias in that statement. Of course there is some fraud or potential mistakes in the counting. Likely not enough to change the outcome, but to say there is no evidence of fraud at all is silly.

• Haha
You may be right, but you have to admit that there is some personal bias in that statement. Of course there is some fraud or potential mistakes in the counting. Likely not enough to change the outcome, but to say there is no evidence of fraud at all is silly.
Prove voter Fraud.. or Shhhhhuuuuuuu

listen prove voter fraud Joe...Or shut the hell up Amigo. Otherwise, shuck your corn hole, and shut up...Prove Fraud or shut your Candy ass up.....I will apologize if u prove it. You candyass bitch..

Last edited:
When I refer to evidence I am talking actual incriminating information brought to law enforcement and pursued as fraud. You say “likely not enough”. Of course not. There aren’t hundreds of thousands of fraudulent votes cast. There certainly aren’t hundreds of thousands of fraudulent votes being counted. It’s not “personal bias”. Clinton lost by margins only a fraction of the margins here and there was no gaslighting her base with unverified fraud claims.

Of course there is some fraud or potential mistakes in the counting. Likely not enough to change the outcome, but to say there is no evidence of fraud at all is silly.
Yeah, rampant voter fraud, right Crazy? 🙄

The OP started this thread to laugh at the left's reaction to the early results on election night. But what's been the reaction from our MAGA hatters since then?

You've got Trump, Hannity, all the national and local talk radioheads -- and our board's Usual Suspects -- whining about...a fraudulent election??!? LOL! You'd think if the election was rigged in all these key states, the Dems would have been smart enough to rig a bunch of Senate seat wins too while they were at it!!!

Christ, talk about a bunch of sore losers!

Yeah, rampant voter fraud, right Crazy? 🙄

The OP started this thread to laugh at the left's reaction to the early results on election night. But what's been the reaction from our MAGA hatters since then?

You've got Trump, Hannity, all the national and local talk radioheads -- and our board's Usual Suspects -- whining about...a fraudulent election??!? LOL! You'd think if the election was rigged in all these key states, the Dems would have been smart enough to rig a bunch of Senate seat wins too while they were at it!!!

Christ, talk about a bunch of sore losers!
I dont listen to anyone that has said Biden won because of fraud. Hannity probably does, but his opinion isn't worth the time it takes to hear it. The majority of what I hear is based on the question of "why did Trump lose where he did?". Why did he perform better among minorities in some areas and not others? Why was the polling so far off? That kind of thing.

• Haha
Well Pablo just went from 0 to full retard in 3.5 seconds.
You were the one quoted here as saying that its silly to believe there hasn't been voter fraud in this election.

I'll translate Juan's WWE talk into plain English: Put up or shut up.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Anyone, literally anyone prove the level of fraud that the Republicans are crying foul about exists, and I will gladly eat crow. Problem is, no one can prove it...

Because it doesn't exist.

Republicans won down ballot everywhere. People just don't like Trump (well, I guess 70 million do).

He's a dick and a horrible human being. The end.

Here's John King melting down:

giphy.gif

• Haha
The only meltdown is going to come from Democrats when they soon realize how terrible their guy is going to be as the POTUS.
That won't be a problem, Joe will hold office a few months while handlers handle, then the get Harris in.
Dems like $3 a gallon gasoline, and more restrictions on freedom.

That won't be a problem, Joe will hold office a few months while handlers handle, then the get Harris in.
Dems like $3 a gallon gasoline, and more restrictions on freedom.
Gas was $3.00 in 2019 before the pandemic. Prices fell when Coronavirus tanked the economy. If that is your bar for accomplishment you are pretty thick.

Gas was $3.00 in 2019 before the pandemic. Prices fell when Coronavirus tanked the economy. If that is your bar for accomplishment you are pretty thick.
Actually, Petroleum was flooding into the market from Russia and Nigeria When Saudia Arabia tried to reign them in They still sold extra Petroleum. So Saudia Arabia who is head of Opec Nations Flooded the Market even more. To lower prices So Russia and Nigeria and US fracking companies would be hurt. Saudi Petrol is cleanest. It won't lose Money if prices go down but all other Nations need petrol barrels to be at 45 dollars or more. Trump has nothing to do with it.

I am watching for all the republicans to burn down their own cities, and form armed zones, could name it Trumptown.

I am watching for all the republicans to burn down their own cities, and form armed zones, could name it Trumptown.
GET THIS, on social media and I am watching a whole bunch of wack-job republicans believing that Trump's SCOTUS will somehow keep him in office because of all the "rampant voter fraud."

I heard that the Trump militia are coming for Shucky as a parting gift.
Probably. :)

I'm going to TRY to listen to our President-Elect and remember that while we may be opponents on various issues, but we're not enemies. God bless America.

GET THIS, on social media and I am watching a whole bunch of wack-job republicans believing that Trump's SCOTUS will somehow keep him in office because of all the "rampant voter fraud."
If there was rampant voter fraud and its enough to flip the election, yes SCOTUS should step in.

If there was rampant voter fraud and its enough to flip the election, yes SCOTUS should step in.
By the same token, if there is an alien invasion and its enough to wipe us all out, I would want our military to step in.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT