ADVERTISEMENT

The MyPillow guy addressed the nation next to the president in a pandemic with thousands dead

Huh? Not sure how I could actually watch the presser and then get the facts wrong about my feelings re some of the outrageous responses on here!
I normally don't respond to these types of threads but I found it dumbfounding that so many people could be hateful towards a few good private sector citizens being recognized/thanked at the WH. I'm sure they are happy to be in a position to assist their fellow citizens even if they will be mocked by so many thankless, heartless haters.
Your classy response to me tells me pretty much all I need to know about you. But I hope I'm wrong and that you're actually a wonderful person who selflessly contributes time and money to assist the less fortunate instead of just spewing hateful remarks.

lol, I think we all know it's perfectly possible, and more than likely that you watched this and got the facts wrong. That's kind of a super power for your type.

Tell me, would you have the same reaction if Obama was president and Billie Mays (RIP) got up there and started reading from the Koran?

You should practice virtual social distancing. This board would bend the idiocy curve immediately.

Dipshit. You continuously prove his point on old people and voting every single day.

Look up my post history on Biden, come back here, say you were wrong and are a dipshit, and apologize, or Shut the fuk up.

lol, I think we all know it's perfectly possible, and more than likely that you watched this and got the facts wrong. That's kind of a super power for your type.

Tell me, would you have the same reaction if Obama was president and Billie Mays (RIP) got up there and started reading from the Koran?
Exactly.....

Dipshit. You continuously prove his point on old people and voting every single day.

Look up my post history on Biden, come back here, say you were wrong and are a dipshit, and apologize, or Shut the fuk up.
Exactly.....
images

Hmmm... didn't see him read from a bible, but you go ahead and keep seeing and hearing your own version of things. I just don't understand why some people are so triggered by other people doing good things for humankind when they happen to have a different belief/viewpoint from theirs. I for one, would have absolutely no problem with a Muslim or Jew or Buddhist, etc being recognized by ANY administration for doing what these fine Americans are doing for ALL of us. If someone takes a brief moment at the mic to comment a little about their hopes and faith, it certainly doesn't seem like anything to get so flabbergasted and nasty about.

As far as the question of my age... I'm 55 so yeah, I guess I'm old as hell and that will apparently make some of y'all feel better. For what it's worth, I don't feel old and I'm probably way more active than most on this board. Just finished playing 4 sets of tennis this morning and played 5 sets last night. Try to ride my bike instead of driving whenever I can and would rather be doing sports activities outside than almost anything indoors. But who knows... I could keel over tomorrow as could any of us.

It is human nature to have different viewpoints and beliefs. It doesn't mean that people should treat others with such utter disdain. None of us are perfect but we should all strive to do better in our personal lives and the lives of those around us. I truly wish ya'll peace and wellness no matter who you are or what you believe.

Reactions: Crazyhole
Hmmm... didn't see him read from a bible, but you go ahead and keep seeing and hearing your own version of things. I just don't understand why some people are so triggered by other people doing good things for humankind when they happen to have a different belief/viewpoint from theirs. I for one, would have absolutely no problem with a Muslim or Jew or Buddhist, etc being recognized by ANY administration for doing what these fine Americans are doing for ALL of us. If someone takes a brief moment at the mic to comment a little about their hopes and faith, it certainly doesn't seem like anything to get so flabbergasted and nasty about.

As far as the question of my age... I'm 55 so yeah, I guess I'm old as hell and that will apparently make some of y'all feel better. For what it's worth, I don't feel old and I'm probably way more active than most on this board. Just finished playing 4 sets of tennis this morning and played 5 sets last night. Try to ride my bike instead of driving whenever I can and would rather be doing sports activities outside than almost anything indoors. But who knows... I could keel over tomorrow as could any of us.

It is human nature to have different viewpoints and beliefs. It doesn't mean that people should treat others with such utter disdain. None of us are perfect but we should all strive to do better in our personal lives and the lives of those around us. I truly wish ya'll peace and wellness no matter who you are or what you believe.

Don't worry about Shook Chicken, you've already added more value to the board than he has in his entire time of being a moron here.

Let’s celebrate!!! I owe you! I know this great hospital cafeteria in the Javits Center. They have the best buffet and the the respiratory therapists have been nice enough to help prepare the food.

You've got to wonder about someone who cheerleads death.

Reactions: Ucfmikes
I say X many people will die by Y so that dipshits will maybe take it seriously. Problem is we are too far gone now.

Who are you addressing? We are all sitting in our homes. Like honestly, who are you talking to? I know you feel very self important but I feel like we’re at the part of the Truman Show where we ask who you’re talking to. And yes as people in the Dungeon pointed out, you barely blink an eye at positive news and get excited over the ominous stuff. Kinda sick.

DarkGrizzledHypsilophodon-size_restricted.gif

Reactions: Ucfmikes
I guess and celebrate X many people will die by Y so that dipshits will maybe take it seriously. Problem is we are too far gone now.
FIFY

I feel fine. Thanks for lecturing me dad. What would I have done without your doomsday scare tactics.

Thanks for wishing me dead anyway though.

Reactions: UCFKnight85
Who are you addressing? We are all sitting in our homes. Like honestly, who are you talking to? I know you feel very self important but I feel like we’re at the part of the Truman Show where we ask who you’re talking to. And yes as people in the Dungeon pointed out, you barely blink an eye at positive news and get excited over the ominous stuff. Kinda sick.

DarkGrizzledHypsilophodon-size_restricted.gif
Unless you have downplayed the effects of the virus, I’m not addressing you.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT