ADVERTISEMENT

The US isn't overcounting Covid 19 deaths it's possibly undercounting.

Best I can tell is Jim Desmond is.a politician and not a medical doctor coding a Covid deaths. If you want to take his comment on a conservative podcast as a factual count of San Diego deaths from Covid19, that’s your perogative. It doesn’t explain the 110k excess deaths this year nationwide.

Thank goodness you've never done that. :)

Lmao

Y'all are still debating with literal rocks. These morons can't hack it in the real world so they turn to conspiracy theories online to make themselves feel superior, when in reality the entire world is laughing at them.

Best I can tell is Jim Desmond is.a politician and not a medical doctor coding a Covid deaths. If you want to take his comment on a conservative podcast as a factual count of San Diego deaths from Covid19, that’s your perogative. It doesn’t explain the 110k excess deaths this year nationwide.

So what about the actual doctors that are saying that the coding is overestimating the numbers? I've provided several links over the last few weeks of this same thing being said by medical experts. Should they also be dismissed?

So what about the actual doctors that are saying that the coding is overestimating the numbers? I've provided several links over the last few weeks of this same thing being said by medical experts. Should they also be dismissed?
there are literally 10 million doctors out there. They have varying opinions which they throw out there. None of that changes the fact that there have been 110k excess deaths in the US.

Excess deaths compared to what? We have an aging generation. The yearly death number automatically increases. We have a 20% unemployment that can lead to death.

We just don't know the true number of Covid deaths. We know there is fudging though. Dying with covid doesn't mean you died from covid.

Colorado: we've been overcounting
Pennsylvania: we've been overcounting
San Diego: we've been overcounting
Doctors: we've been overcounting

Jeremy: they're undercounting

Reactions: Ucfmikes
You can't create massive fear without propaganda.
The fear I can understand, this was pretty scary going into it. What I cant understand is the pride now that doesnt allow people to look at the data and facts and reconsider their position.

More than pride. It is control and power. There is part of it where they don't want to take responsibility for an overreaction too.
I'm talking about the citizens, not the politicians. Even when the death toll predictions dropped by 90%, people refuse to act as though it is any less dangerous due to pride.

The fear I can understand, this was pretty scary going into it. What I cant understand is the pride now that doesnt allow people to look at the data and facts and reconsider their position.
Data: The United States represents 4 percent of the world's population and 29 percent of the coronavirus deaths.

Remind us who are the people looking at the data and stubbornly sticking to their position.

Data: The United States represents 4 percent of the world's population and 29 percent of the coronavirus deaths.

Remind us who are the people looking at the data and stubbornly sticking to their position.

NYC metro represents <1% of the US population but has 29% of the deaths. Still think Cuomo is doing a good job?

You should have put an asterisk on the data and facts part to clarify it's only data and facts you agree with (you know, YouTube scientists).

As you and your buddies have made crystal clear, things like the U.S. percentage of the world's coronavirus deaths, the number of U.S. corona virus deaths, etc., are all bogus.

So please spare us all your bullshit about considering the facts.

You should have put an asterisk on the data and facts part to clarify it's only data and facts you agree with (you know, YouTube scientists).

As you and your buddies have made crystal clear, things like the U.S. percentage of the world's coronavirus deaths, the number of U.S. corona virus deaths, etc., are all bogus.

So please spare us all your bullshit about considering the facts.
Data and facts like a CFR of less than 1% when it was projected to be 3.4% is bullshit now?

You guys can't decide between:

Cuomo did bad job. His numbers big. Big numbers bad. Many people got China virus.

And

Everyone will get. Open business. Me need haircut.

You can't simultaneously bitch about Cuomo having a state with a lot of cases and also say that no one can stop us from getting a lot of cases, while you're bragging that Florida doesn't have a lot of cases.

Your talking points are all screwed up. Which is it?

Are we all going to get it no matter what so just let it spread or are the dems doing a bad job because it spread in cities?

It's like you are confused as to what you even want to happen here but you know dems bad Trump good so you're going with whichever fits your political opinion.

Reactions: DaShuckster
You nailed it, FC. Trump has been all-over-the-place with his rants so it shouldn't come as a surprise that his MAGA hatters are mimicking him.
They can't decide between blaming Democrat states for poor stats, if the democrat states stats are fake bogus and inflated, if they want high numbers for herd immunity, or if we've all already had the virus so we already have herd immunity.

Cuomo bad. Why? His area has many infections. Republican says we know infections will go up. That's good we need herd immunity. Democrat points out numbers are rising. Those are fake numbers. Republican points out numbers are falling. Those are real numbers. Numbers go down, huge Trump win. Numbers go up, huge Trump win. Numbers stay the same huge Trump win.

They have no idea what they want to happen here because they are literal idiots. Basically regurgitating whatever the talking point of the day is, yesterday be damned.

They can't decide between blaming Democrat states for poor stats, if the democrat states stats are fake bogus and inflated, if they want high numbers for herd immunity, or if we've all already had the virus so we already have herd immunity.

Cuomo bad. Why? His area has many infections. Republican says we know infections will go up. That's good we need herd immunity. Democrat points out numbers are rising. Those are fake numbers. Republican points out numbers are falling. Those are real numbers. Numbers go down, huge Trump win. Numbers go up, huge Trump win. Numbers stay the same huge Trump win.

They have no idea what they want to happen here because they are literal idiots. Basically regurgitating whatever the talking point of the day is, yesterday be damned.

Let me explain it to you in 3rd grade terms:

Deaths= bad. More deaths= more bad

Cases= good. More cases= more good.

Let me explain it to you in 3rd grade terms:

Deaths= bad. More deaths= more bad

Cases= good. More cases= more good.

More cases = More deaths

Hope that helps explain things a little better for you so you can understand why your arguments make no sense at all.

You should be praising Cuomo for his massive number of cases using your chud logic.

More cases= more good.

Congrats Gov. Cuomo for getting in front of this pandemic by having already reached 20% infection rate.

These Republican governors are too stupid to achieve the same level of infection you have. We should immediately make you a presidential candidate because you've really done the impossible and are leading the nation in cases. Amazing work.

@Crazyhole can you believe the level of success that all the Democrat states are having with their cases? Wow, we must give praise where praise is due even though they are the opposite party you just can't overlook how ahead of the curve they are on their cases. It's amazing the mayor of Chicago should be praised as well because she sure got it done where other areas haven't been able to move the needle.

You realize how stupid this sounds right? This is literally how dumb and contradicting all your posts are on this topic.

Stick to claiming a victory for Trump keeping the death toll under 9MM.

Actually even that makes no sense with your dumb hillbilly logic because if the plan is to have everyone get it then 0 lives were saved by any action taken and Trump sacrificed the economy for nothing. The worst of both worlds.

Republican talking points are truly nonsensical.

Success in not stopping the inevitable? That's a weird take even for you.

Failure in limiting deaths is the topic at hand. Nobody cares if somebody gets sick and recovers. Most people care if somebody gets sick and dies, but you do you.

Success in not stopping the inevitable? That's a weird take even for you.

Failure in limiting deaths is the topic at hand. Nobody cares if somebody gets sick and recovers. Most people care if somebody gets sick and dies, but you do you.
You're just choosing to disconnect cases and deaths as if they don't have positive correlation? You can't have one without the other. I'm dumbfounded that you think getting everyone sick won't lead to deaths.

What the hell goes on in your head?

You're just choosing to disconnect cases and deaths as if they don't have positive correlation?
Disconnecting coronavirus cases and deaths are all the rage in chud world.

Don't you realize A WHOLE LOT of deaths have been falsely linked to COVID-19??!? ;) :)

Your covid house of cards already collapsed. Beta males warned that we would have 460,000 people hospitalized in Florida alone. Betas said Florida would turn into a New York with infections (overstated deaths). Betas said we would see big spikes after reopening. Now betas say we need to wait for a vaccine before reopening.

Walk around in a freaking cloth mask like a fool. If that was so effective, why are they releasing prisoners? Why is the reopen not spiking numbers? Oh yeah, because the half stay at home did nothing. Everyone packing into Walmart and Target is probably worse than spreading the crowds to all stores. The death rate for those under 60 is like .02%. but we keep everyone home...lol
It's not spiking because people are still staying home.

Georgia restaurant sales went from 20% of last year's numbers to 40% of last year's numbers. You're not going to see a huge spike when we are still going out less than half as much. I've tried to tell you for about a month now. The economy is closed because there is no consumer confidence. It's going to stay like that for the next 6 months.

Your covid house of cards already collapsed. Beta males warned that we would have 460,000 people hospitalized in Florida alone. Betas said Florida would turn into a New York with infections (overstated deaths). Betas said we would see big spikes after reopening. Now betas say we need to wait for a vaccine before reopening.

Walk around in a freaking cloth mask like a fool. If that was so effective, why are they releasing prisoners? Why is the reopen not spiking numbers? Oh yeah, because the half stay at home did nothing. Everyone packing into Walmart and Target is probably worse than spreading the crowds to all stores. The death rate for those under 60 is like .02%. but we keep everyone home...lol

It doesn't matter anymore. We won and they are pissed about it so stats and facts don't matter. Now we are at the liberal denial stage where make believe is real because it makes them feel better about being duped. Again. They'll keep wearing their masks, hoping the death toll rises, and placing false hope in global political entities that they've allowed to control their lives. Individual thought and rationale based on facts is discouraged.

It doesn't matter anymore. We won and they are pissed about it so stats and facts don't matter. Now we are at the liberal denial stage where make believe is real because it makes them feel better about being duped. Again. They'll keep wearing their masks, hoping the death toll rises, and placing false hope in global political entities that they've allowed to control their lives. Individual thought and rationale based on facts is discouraged.
What reason is there to not wear masks?

What reason is there to not wear masks?

Well, as I said earlier it makes total sense. Common knowledge tells us that when you have a respiratory illness the best thing you can do is limit the amount of oxygen that gets into your lungs, and the more CO2 that is recirculated the better.

Well, as I said earlier it makes total sense. Common knowledge tells us that when you have a respiratory illness the best thing you can do is limit the amount of oxygen that gets into your lungs, and the more CO2 that is recirculated the better.
Do you have a respiratory illness?

I'm trying to understand your point. Why would healthy people out and about not just wear masks. Seems like an easy thing to accomplish.

Why would a healthy person ever wear a mask?

I don't expect you to understand this because you're a dipshit and seem to be generally a very self centered person, but the people who you interact with when you are out are frontline workers. They are exposed to hundreds of people per day. You shouldn't just assume that because you're ok with getting covid-19 That they are. They may have no other choice but to work. By not wearing a mask you are forcing people to have exposure at a level you are comfortable with but they might not be. If you wear a mask you may alleviate some stress from a stressful work environment. It's a common courtesy and any non-asshole would understand that.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT