ADVERTISEMENT

The US isn't overcounting Covid 19 deaths it's possibly undercounting.

There is a lot of uncertainty for frontline workers and I can gaurentee you that people who deal with many customers per day would feel a lot better when they got home if the customers would show them a small level of respect by taking a precaution that is very easy to accomplish.

We often get down to the same root of misunderstanding with chud republicans, not everything is about you, quit being selfish and show some respect to those around you.

Now that ive shared why you should, tell me why wouldn't you wear a mask while out?

I don't expect you to understand this because you're a dipshit and seem to be generally a very self centered person, but the people who you interact with when you are out are frontline workers. They are exposed to hundreds of people per day. You shouldn't just assume that because you're ok with getting covid-19 That they are. They may have no other choice but to work. By not wearing a mask you are forcing people to have exposure at a level you are comfortable with but they might not be. If you wear a mask you may alleviate some stress from a stressful work environment. It's a common courtesy and any non-asshole would understand that.
Oh, so its about psychology, not medicine. If it makes people "feel" better, that's what matters. I made the mistake of thinking we were talking about the medical benefits of wearing a mask and how a healthy person has nothing to gain by doing so.

Carry on, snowflake. Just make sure you monitor your oxygen levels.

There is a lot of uncertainty for frontline workers and I can gaurentee you that people who deal with many customers per day would feel a lot better when they got home if the customers would show them a small level of respect by taking a precaution that is very easy to accomplish.

We often get down to the same root of misunderstanding with chud republicans, not everything is about you, quit being selfish and show some respect to those around you.

Now that ive shared why you should, tell me why wouldn't you wear a mask while out?

Because its a practice that leads to an unhealthy immune and respiratory system.

@Crazyhole do you wash your hands? Are you not worried about all those germs you could be eating but you're washing down the grain instead? Won't those missed opportunities to boost your immune system come back to haunt you in the long run?

How is wearing a mask as a precaution any different than washing your hands as a precaution.

This is prime chud logic, Jesus.

Reactions: DaShuckster
Because it prevents you from getting sick?
Nope. Wearing a mask does nothing that keeps you from getting infected. At worst, it compromises your lungs and circulatory system to the point where you can't fight off normal microbes. At best, it gives you a false sense of security.

@Crazyhole do you wash your hands? Are you not worried about all those germs you could be eating but you're washing down the grain instead? Won't those missed opportunities to boost your immune system come back to haunt you in the long run?

How is wearing a mask as a precaution any different than washing your hands as a precaution.

Well i thoroughly expect you to wear a mask 24/7 and wash your hands dozens of times a day for the rest of what will amount to a very short life. As we all know, shut-ins have a longer life expectancy and better quality of life than others. I'm kind of amazed that you're still alive actually, considering you just learned how important it is to avoid germs until 2 months ago. Thank God for enlightenment.

I dont want anybody to panic, but total worldwide deaths have almost reached the population of Lexington Kentucky. Scary times we live in.

Democrats are just pissed because the economy is opening up and the daily death count continues to drop. That’s a fact

Very disappointing to those that have TDS and celebrate the death of Americans

Wasn’t this the topic 4-6 weeks ago?

#Winning

ADVERTISEMENT