ADVERTISEMENT

The year was 2001, the last time Nobraska was nationally relevant.

What is so funny is that Mikesi is one of those guys that is so boisterous or belligerent about a certain subject (UCF football) that they will believe and over hype anything.

The hype on this board is unbelievable.

No. The overall coaching staff is not better than last year. Not saying it’s worse either. Just saying a blanket statement is ignorant. The prior product was pretty darn good. Just because you want it to be doesn’t mean it is.

No. Ucf will not go 12-0. That was a product of good team and great timing/luck.

Tough to reproduce
No one cares your opinion on Mike. He is our Mike. Find a way to win a game with more NFL players than UCF has.

For a record. I love mike. And I love his enthusiasm and love for UCF and I find his posts awesome!!!!

He is your mike. I agree and ur lucky to have him.

However, I’ll take Shannon over Chinander anyday of the week
Agreed on Shannon for sure.
100% agree, the weakest link on UCF and now Neb coaching staff is Chinander. One coach I am not sad to see go. I have a feeling the BIG10 will eat him and his D alive. If Frost will want to stick around for awhile he will find out very soon Chinander will need to be shown the door.

On this issue, Lemmy is dead on about the way we all feel. You came here, got what you wanted, and ALL of you should leave.

And I go with Duh-braska because every single poster who has come over here is stupid as Hell. Now take all your 70 IQ Gumps and go back to your corn fields.
I am sure you are a genius in your own mind but we actually rank towards the bottom. Shockingly Neb is towards the top .
https://www.neogaf.com/threads/us-states-by-average-iq.1414533/
http://www.al.com/news/index.ssf/2016/06/50_states_ranked_by_intelligen.html

Reactions: huskersoup
100% agree, the weakest link on UCF and now Neb coaching staff is Chinander. One coach I am not sad to see go. I have a feeling the BIG10 will eat him and his D alive. If Frost will want to stick around for awhile he will find out very soon Chinander will need to be shown the door.

So how do you explain 2016, or were you not a fan then?

So how do you explain 2016, or were you not a fan then?
Ranked 39th in Total D. 65th in Run D. 30th in pass D is nothing spectacular. This year we were 75 total D. 63 Run D. 117th pass D. So not nearly as bad as this year but still nothing great. Should almost be more wore some getting worse year 2.

The only ones that came over here were, and are, freaking idiots.
Total loser comment. Not even a snide remark, just a totally worthless statement. Worthless even below the level of mikey, posting from his mom's basement using his below average IQ. You, my friend, are lower than an idiot based on your post. May God have mercy on your soul.

Total loser comment. Not even a snide remark, just a totally worthless statement. Worthless even below the level of mikey, posting from his mom's basement using his below average IQ. You, my friend, are lower than an idiot based on your post. May God have mercy on your soul.
Get a life dude. I have a very professional job and live in a nice neighborhood in Orlando and my mother lives in Santa Barbara, California, so nice try there son

You have no friends here and you have now ascended to the top of the pathetic Nobraska Troll list. You are a pathetic loser of the worst kind. You’re getting slammed by multiple UCF posters, yet you keep coming back for more belittling statements. What does that tell you about your character?

Congratulations, you have now Surpassed Blackshirts Forever. Additionally, to further prove that you have no friends and life, you were the ONLY ONE trolling our board on a Saturday night. Pathetic and sad

Reactions: LemmyKilmister
Get a life dude. I have a very professional job and live in a nice neighborhood in Orlando and my mother lives in Santa Barbara, California, so nice try there son

You have no friends here and you have now ascended to the top of the pathetic Nobraska Troll list. You are a pathetic loser of the worst kind. You’re getting slammed by multiple UCF posters, yet you keep coming back for more belittling statements. What does that tell you about your character?

Congratulations, you have now Surpassed Blackshirts Forever. Additionally, to further prove that you have no friends and life, you were the ONLY ONE trolling our board on a Saturday night. Pathetic and sad

Here they are, on our board, insulting us, and trying to convince us that Nobraska is relevant. They are relevant in their own minds. They need to go back to their own board and join their comrades. They won't get any arguments there.

Reactions: Mikesi
Ranked 39th in Total D. 65th in Run D. 30th in pass D is nothing spectacular. This year we were 75 total D. 63 Run D. 117th pass D. So not nearly as bad as this year but still nothing great. Should almost be more wore some getting worse year 2.
Did you notice the 2015 to 2016 change?
2015 with the #GOsLow offense
114th in total, 90th in run D, 96th in pass D.

2016 with the #UCFast offense.
39th in total D, 65th in run D, 30th in pass D.

LoL at the UCF trolls who think their "witty" comments are in any way causing anybody to feel "slammed"

There are some very professional UCF ditch diggers who have frequented this thread.

I will match all of your collective entirety of posting with one sentence.

Here goes.
V

You are all doody heads.

LoL at the UCF trolls who think their "witty" comments are in any way causing anybody to feel "slammed"

There are some very professional UCF ditch diggers who have frequented this thread.

I will match all of your collective entirety of posting with one sentence.

Here goes.
V

You are all doody heads.

I would love to dig a ditch and throw the entire Nobraska, obsessed, pathetic, loser, troll, fanbase in it. Did I leave out any adjectives??

Yet it is far more witty than anything you, or any of your troll brethren, have been able to come up with.
You’re a poopoo cocky head, so there!

Give it up dude. Now you’re just being lame and coming here to just show your troll presence. You’re not even here to talk anything relevant anymore. Not that you ever did. Just like your irrelevant program.

Last edited:
Reactions: LemmyKilmister
Yet it is far more witty than anything you, or any of your troll brethren, have been able to come up with.

You are on our board calling us trolls???
DeV9M.gif

You’re a poopoo cocky head, so there!

Give it up dude. Now you’re just being lame and coming here to just show your troll presence. You’re not even here to talk anything relevant anymore. Not that you ever did. Just like your irrelevant program.

No need to bring South Carolina into this

You are on our board calling us trolls???
DeV9M.gif
Just because this is a UCF board doesnt grant immunity to being a troll. Clearly you have no understanding of the definition. My presence here does not equate to trolling.

Its okay, the whole nation knows that florida kids are not the brightest, or even 2nd brightest and so on for that matter. << Trolling sentence.

Just because this is a UCF board doesnt grant immunity to being a troll. Clearly you have no understanding of the definition. My presence here does not equate to trolling.

Its okay, the whole nation knows that florida kids are not the brightest, or even 2nd brightest and so on for that matter. << Trolling sentence.
Yes they are the fastest and best. I’d have been a 4 sport star in Nebby Land.

When NU_FTW sees a Troll trigger word, it’s like a fly leaving fresh sh_t to come a runnin to that thread/post!!!!

Hall of fame Nobraska Troll list

1) CrazyAhole

2) NU_FTW

3) Blacksh_ts _Forever

Reactions: JAFFX2
When NU_FTW sees a Troll trigger word, it’s like a fly leaving fresh sh_t to come a runnin to that thread/post!!!!

1) CrazyAhole

2) NU_FTW

3) Blacksh_ts _Forever

How about these?

FNU

DouchebagsForever.

1) CrazyAhole

2) NU_FTW

3) Blacksh_ts _Forever

I'm always pleased to see that you consider me #1. Just like you consider UCF #1, you have the same regard for me. Thank you.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT