ADVERTISEMENT

The year was 2001, the last time Nobraska was nationally relevant.

Really Kilmister? Do you speak for all UCF fans? That is pretty sad if you do. Stay classy Lemmy. Spelling Nebraska as Nobraska is very cute and clever. I am sure all UCF fans are impressed with that too.

On this issue, Lemmy is dead on about the way we all feel. You came here, got what you wanted, and ALL of you should leave.

And I go with Duh-braska because every single poster who has come over here is stupid as Hell. Now take all your 70 IQ Gumps and go back to your corn fields.

On this issue, Lemmy is dead on about the way we all feel. You came here, got what you wanted, and ALL of you should leave.

And I go with Duh-braska because every single poster who has come over here is stupid as Hell. Now take all your 70 IQ Gumps and go back to your corn fields.

[cheers]

Reactions: Mikesi
You don’t troll the Nebraska board? YOU are the reason these turds are up here in the first place.

A 10 second search on the corn head board:
source.gif

You don’t troll the Nebraska board? YOU are the reason these turds are up here in the first place.

A 10 second search on the corn head board:
Your sir are a complete douchebag to make such an assine statement that fails at so many levels. That’s like saying you beat your wife everyday for months and it’s ok, because she talked back to you once. You do realize that they have been on here nonstop for 4-5 months 24/7? Additionally, they are presently stalking YOUR POST.

Next time you spend the psycho research time to gather information to make a point, be thorough and post dates and times. Complete loser

Last edited:
Reactions: Knight Rider Kitt
Your sir are a complete douchebag to make such an assine statement that fails at so many levels. That’s like saying you beat your wife everyday for months and it’s ok, because she talked back to you once. You do realize that they have been on here nonstop for 4-5 months 24/7? Additionally, they are presently stalking YOUR POST.

Next time you spend the psycho research time to gather information to make a point, be thorough and post dates and times. Complete loser
giphy.gif

Next time you spend the psycho research time to gather information to make a point, be thorough and post dates and times.

Can do.

Since the multiquote doesn't copy it over, I'll go ahead and paste the time / date manually as requested:

Post by: Mikesi, Jan 31, 2018 in forum: UCF Fan Forum

I could link several hundred posts you have made since that time that are about Nebraska and / or its fans. Pages of them from this week alone.

So, in the last page or so in this thread,

1) Your quoted claim of never trolling the Nebraska board was not only proven false, it was proven ridiculously false

2) Your quoted claim of not posting about Nebraska any more has been proven ridiculously false. Read your own posts if you disagree.

YOUR actions (trolling the Nebraska board) brought over a whole pile of this idiocy onto this board initially.

And YOUR actions (flaming these idiots seemingly every single day up here) are keeping them here almost single handedly.

Yep. These knobs should STFU and go home. Every one of them. And they will. If people like you leave them the hell alone.

We all know the definition of insanity. It applies here.

Reactions: ucfast00 and NU_FTW
Can do.

Since the multiquote doesn't copy it over, I'll go ahead and paste the time / date manually as requested:

I could link several hundred posts you have made since that time that are about Nebraska and / or its fans. Pages of them from this week alone.

1) Your quoted claim of never trolling the Nebraska board was not only proven false, it was proven ridiculously false

2) Your quoted claim of not posting about Nebraska any more has been proven ridiculously false. Read your own posts if you disagree.

YOUR actions (trolling the Nebraska board) brought over a whole pile of this idiocy onto this board initially.

And YOUR actions (flaming these idiots seemingly every single day up here) are keeping them here almost single handedly.

Yep. These knobs should STFU and go home. Every one of them. And they will. If people like you leave them the hell alone.

Knight Rider Kitt has made only 3 posts on this board. All attacking us.

You are a Nobraska troll in disguise. You are hearby ignored.

Can do.

Sorry we don’t read posts by Trolls that are over a few words or sentences. Just not worth the time. Kinda like 4-8 dumpster fire teams

Last edited:
Can do.

Awe. Poor Nebraska Trolls are so obsessed, jealous, and envious that they are hooked for life. In that case, I’ll keep antagonizing them to show how weak and inferior the fanbase of a 4-8 team is to our 13-0 National Championship team.

One day. Possibly 2. Maybe 5-10 entries Several months ago, after dozens of other UCF fans posted on their board and posted a link to their board.

Additionally, they were here before, during, after, and always will be, so STFU!

Any words that contain the following will draw
Nobraska Trolls, so get a grip. Try to censor a chunk of the English Language:

Nebraska
Corn
Husker
Cornhusker
Snow
Cold
Scott Frost
Frost
Chinander
Walters
Beckton
Big-10
Osborne
Pellini
Riley
Callahan
Dumpster Fire
Solich
Lincoln
Tumbleweed
Corn fed
Cornholios
The great Cornholio
Fat midwestern chick
Fisher
Dewitt
Traitor
Scott
Troll
Frost Wife
Frost baby
Peach Bowl
Cornhole
Corn hole
Butthurt
Ugly chicks
Ugly fat chicks
Crappy weather
National championship
Trophy
Trophies
National championship trophy
Disneyland
Disney
Disneyworld
History
History lesson

Good luck with that!!

Last edited:
Reactions: LemmyKilmister
One day. Possibly 2. Maybe 5-10 entries Several months ago, after dozens of other UCF fans posted on their board and posted a link to their board.

Additionally, they were here before, during, after, and always will be, so STFU!

Any words that contain the following will draw
Nobraska Trolls, so get a grip. Try to censor a chunk of the English Language:

Nebraska
Corn
Husker
Cornhusker
Snow
Cold
Scott Frost
Frost
Chinander
Walters
Beckton
Big-10
Osborne
Pellini
Riley
Callahan
Dumpster Fire
Solich
Lincoln
Tumbleweed
Corn fed
Cornholios
Fat midwestern chick
Fisher
Dewitt
Traitor
Scott
Troll
Frost Wife
Frost baby
Peach Bowl
Cornhole

Good luck with with that!!
Totally agree with mikey. Those dang cornhole trolls from the arctic Nobraska will leave as soom as we all start ignoring them like lemmy. It's their fault that their DNA is faulty and they have IQs in the 70 range so we can't blame our own sophisticated and clearly advanced intellects or responses. Death to the cornholes who are just jealous of our success.

Totally agree with mikey. Those dang cornhole trolls from the arctic Nobraska will leave as soom as we all start ignoring them like lemmy. It's their fault that their DNA is faulty and they have IQs in the 70 range so we can't blame our own sophisticated and clearly advanced intellects or responses. Death to the cornholes who are just jealous of our success.

The very first corn hole post that I have read that makes any sense![roll][winking]

I leave this site for a month and come back to see you clowns are still posting about Nebraska yet insist that Nebraska is irrelevant. Obsessed a bit? I thought there was so much to do in Florida that worrying about us morons who are freezing our asses off in the middle of nowhere was at the bottom of your list of things to do? Apparently not, at least for douche bags such as yourselves.

God you guys are pathetic. I used to root for UCF every time I'd see they were on TV, even before Frost arrived. I remember being 10 years old and thinking the one place I would love to go to college would be Orlando. However after these past couple of months interacting with you guys and trying to be a voice of reason and not another "we got Frost!" cocksucker of a Nebraska fan, you've shown that you live in just as big of a fantasyland as a Disney movie. You're incapable of speaking rationally with practically anyone as every Knight fan's sole purpose here is to blow smoke up each other's asses (other than the Sad Knight fan, he's one of the few I actually liked because of his realism).

You want to know the truly sad thing though? You post about how Nebraska has been irrelevant nationally for the better part of two decades now. Are you correct? For the most part, yeah you are. However in 2016 Nebraska won its first 7 games of the season against practically no one (a la UCF 2017). Nebraska got up to 7th in the polls despite the fact they were unranked to begin the season as well. If Nebraska had a season like yours and went undefeated playing teams like the Pennsylvania School of the Deaf and whoever else was on your schedule, they would have been consensus national champions because they're Nebraska. As for you, you are what we thought you were: a second-class program with a fourth-class group of fans. Christ you guys didn't even start filling up your 45,000 seat stadium until the second half of the year even with the undefeated start. We've filled up what was a 70,000+ seat stadium and is now a 90,000+ seat stadium week after week for nearly 60 years despite the Orlando metro having a bigger population than our entire state! Even with an undefeated season, no one respects you and no one has any reason to because first and foremost, the people of Orlando clearly don't respect you. I would wish you best of luck going forwards but I'll save that for people that are actually worth it. I'll never post on "your site" again, so in conclusion I would like to tell Knights fans near and far one more thing:

Go **** yourselves.

Ban me if you'd like, I'm out.

Reactions: huskersoup
I leave this site for a month and come back to see you clowns are still posting about Nebraska yet insist that Nebraska is irrelevant. Obsessed a bit? I thought there was so much to do in Florida that worrying about us morons who are freezing our asses off in the middle of nowhere was at the bottom of your list of things to do? Apparently not, at least for douche bags such as yourselves.

God you guys are pathetic. I used to root for UCF every time I'd see they were on TV, even before Frost arrived. I remember being 10 years old and thinking the one place I would love to go to college would be Orlando. However after these past couple of months interacting with you guys and trying to be a voice of reason and not another "we got Frost!" cocksucker of a Nebraska fan, you've shown that you live in just as big of a fantasyland as a Disney movie. You're incapable of speaking rationally with practically anyone as every Knight fan's sole purpose here is to blow smoke up each other's asses (other than the Sad Knight fan, he's one of the few I actually liked because of his realism).

You want to know the truly sad thing though? You post about how Nebraska has been irrelevant nationally for the better part of two decades now. Are you correct? For the most part, yeah you are. However in 2016 Nebraska won its first 7 games of the season against practically no one (a la UCF 2017). Nebraska got up to 7th in the polls despite the fact they were unranked to begin the season as well. If Nebraska had a season like yours and went undefeated playing teams like the Pennsylvania School of the Deaf and whoever else was on your schedule, they would have been consensus national champions because they're Nebraska. As for you, you are what we thought you were: a second-class program with a fourth-class group of fans. Christ you guys didn't even start filling up your 45,000 seat stadium until the second half of the year even with the undefeated start. We've filled up what was a 70,000+ seat stadium and is now a 90,000+ seat stadium week after week for nearly 60 years despite the Orlando metro having a bigger population than our entire state! Even with an undefeated season, no one respects you and no one has any reason to because first and foremost, the people of Orlando clearly don't respect you. I would wish you best of luck going forwards but I'll save that for people that are actually worth it. I'll never post on "your site" again, so in conclusion I would like to tell Knights fans near and far one more thing:

Go **** yourselves.

tenor.gif

Go **** yourselves.

[pfftt]
More corn hole bullshit! I quit reading after the first sentence.....#GTFOH

[pfftt]
More corn hole bullshit! I quit reading after the first sentence.....#GTFOH

Must of been a good one. The Cornholes do seem to be long winded, don't they? I guess they feel they have to in their desperate attempt to gain acceptance here.

Must of been a good one. The Cornholes do seem to be long winded, don't they? I guess they feel they have to in their desperate attempt to gain acceptance here.
It’s a lot easier to write long indepth responses in a cold, snowy basement than drunk at the beach with hot women all over. There’s so much to say about that post that I rather not even bother to waste my time. It’s all been said already. I just wanted to say that there are Cornholios that truly believe that they will go 10-2 or 11-1 in 2018 and they are calling us dreamers and delusional. Go figure [roll]

How is this thread still alive? I guess because of the offseason. Good lord doesn't everyone have something better to do?

:flush:

Reactions: ahabmw
How is this thread still alive? I guess because of the offseason. Good lord doesn't everyone have something better to do?

:flush:

So much for the idea that there's so many other things to do in Orlando other than going to UCF games.

So much for the idea that there's so many other things to do in Orlando other than going to UCF games.
Only one pathetic, lonely loser on here late on a Saturday night. CrazyAhole

Nothing to do in Orlando? How lame is that?. Guess they only have desktops and dial-up connection in Nebraska that don’t let you go on a Rivals board when you’re doing something else.

Wow.. that was sooooo long ago. Thanks for proving the OP’s point. Better let him play defense, because you’re going to need it giving up 4, 50 point games in 2017. [roll]
Fail lol.

You do realize Nebraska has more players in the NFL then UCF right?

Wow.. that was sooooo long ago. Thanks for proving the OP’s point. Better let him play defense, because you’re going to need it giving up 4, 50 point games in 2017. [roll]

The Nobraska Cornhole's only joy in life is coming here and attempting to preach to us from their basements in their mother's showbound houses

Such sad lives they lead...

:cry:

Fail lol.

You do realize Nebraska has more players in the NFL then UCF right?
Absolutely, however you do realize that your 4-8 team plays college football, so those NFL players won’t do much for you. Touché. Major fail +1. I’ve come to realize that this is too much fun and I don’t want you Cornholios to leave anymore. You’re such easy targets and aren’t leaving anyway, so I’m looking forward to slamming Nobraska fans in all throughout their 5+ loss 2018 season.

Reactions: LemmyKilmister
Absolutely, however you do realize that your 4-8 team plays college football, so those NFL players won’t do much for you. Touché. Major fail +1. I’ve come to realize that this is too much fun and I don’t want you Cornholios to leave anymore. You’re such easy targets and aren’t leaving anyway, so I’m looking forward to slamming Nobraska fans in all throughout their 5+ loss 2018 season.
Since you refuse to stay on target. I’ll just let you know it’s a fact.

Since you refuse to stay on target. I’ll just let you know it’s a fact.
The only fact that you need to know about is that UCF is a better football team than Nobraska. Stay on target with that instead of keep telling us about how many NFL players that Nebraska keeps turning out.

What does it mean? That a Nobraska NFL all-star team would beat a UCF NFL all-star team?

Yippee!!!!

You don’t have any great QBs in the NFL and I’m not sure about WRs or RBs. Let’s face it, QBs and great QB play wins games. UCF had great QBs when we were good and Nebraska had great QBs when they were good.

Last edited:
What is so funny is that Mikesi is one of those guys that is so boisterous or belligerent about a certain subject (UCF football) that they will believe and over hype anything.

The hype on this board is unbelievable.

No. The overall coaching staff is not better than last year. Not saying it’s worse either. Just saying a blanket statement is ignorant. The prior product was pretty darn good. Just because you want it to be doesn’t mean it is.

No. Ucf will not go 12-0. That was a product of good team and great timing/luck.

Tough to reproduce

What is so funny is that Mikesi is one of those guys that is so boisterous or belligerent about a certain subject (UCF football) that they will believe and over hype anything.

The hype on this board is unbelievable.

No. The overall coaching staff is not better than last year. Not saying it’s worse either. Just saying a blanket statement is ignorant. The prior product was pretty darn good. Just because you want it to be doesn’t mean it is.

No. Ucf will not go 12-0. That was a product of good team and great timing/luck.

Tough to reproduce
What’s so funny is that I don’t disagree with anything that you just said. Sometimes you Cornholios actually make sense without the “we stole Frost you Cocksuckers” attitude.

However, I’ll take Shannon over Chinander anyday of the week

Reactions: JAFFX2
What’s so funny is that I don’t disagree with anything that you just said. Sometimes you Cornholios actually make sense without the “we stole Frost you Cocksuckers” attitude.

However, I’ll take Shannon over Chinander anyday of the week

Agreed on Shannon for sure.

The only fact that you need to know about is that UCF is a better football team than Nobraska. Stay on target with that instead of keep telling us about how many NFL players that Nebraska keeps turning out.

What does it mean? That a Nobraska NFL all-star team would beat a UCF NFL all-star team?

Yippee!!!!
Once every 20 years. Big deal.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT