ADVERTISEMENT

this is a Top 20 team

We finally manhandle a Big 10 team. Check. All three of our opponents have winning records. Check.
All three of our opponents are undefeated otherwise. Check. Icing on the cake.
Yet its not enough. Rank us appropriately for the time being.

Based on what? That sounds completely arbitrary like most polls.

Good example is East Carolina. Any time they beat ACC teams whether ranked or not they shoot up to the Top 15.

No you, just said something without providing reasoning behind it which makes it arbitrary. Tighten up.
and you said this in the same thread beforehand..
No team with a loss should be ranked ahead of an undefeated team.
We should be in the Top 15.
At least i mentioned we beat 3 teams that are otherwise undefeated, one team thats from the Big 10 that had a win over a ranked Texas and another team with a win over a ranked UCLA. Now youre pulling the arbitrary card.

and you said this in the same thread beforehand..

At least i mentioned we beat 3 teams that are otherwise undefeated, one team thats from the Big 10 that had a win over a ranked Texas and another team with a win over a ranked UCLA. Now youre pulling the arbitrary card.

You're backtracking. I said we should be top 15 because that is how many undefeated teams there are in the top 25. You disagreed for no reason which is arbitrary.

You're backtracking. I said we should be top 15 because that is how many undefeated teams there are in the top 25. You disagreed for no reason which is arbitrary.
this is what i said.
We finally manhandle a Big 10 team. Check. All three of our opponents have winning records. Check.
All three of our opponents are undefeated otherwise. Check. Icing on the cake.
Yet its not enough. Rank us appropriately for the time being.
If anything i'm adding on to your case that we should be Top 15. They did the same to ECU and Houston when they beat good teams. We should be ranked the same. Its appropriate.
i had a post that said Top 20 for realistic purposes but Top 15 isnt a ridiculous request if it has been done before.

Reactions: UCFhonors
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT