ADVERTISEMENT

This is how the republic dies

Did you miss the Bernie Bro who quite nearly pulled off assassinating 20 GOP House members at a softball practice?

We’re already there

[roll][roll]

You stupid partisan dipshit. You cling to this attack from years ago that didn't even kill a single person. Meanwhile right wing terrorists are murdering people left and right on a near daily basis.

What the hell is wrong with you?

So now we are finding out that Page and Strzok may have edited Michael Flynns statements about the Russia collusion story. If that is true, there are at least 2 people going to prison and Flynn will be pardoned.

I wouldn't be sleeping well if I was a longtime employee of either the state or justice departments right now.

So now we are finding out that Page and Strzok may have edited Michael Flynns statements about the Russia collusion story. If that is true, there are at least 2 people going to prison and Flynn will be pardoned.

I wouldn't be sleeping well if I was a longtime employee of either the state or justice departments right now.
The chickens are coming home to roost

Flynn was working as an unregistered foreign agent. He'll stay in jail.

Reactions: Poolside Knight
Except that wasn’t what the charges were. They were charging him with lying to the FBI based upon the official 302s. If those didn’t accurately reflect the interview statements, then it puts the entire case in jeopardy.

Clapped and Brennan will likely go to jail for leaking things to the press on behalf of people like Strzok inside the agencies. That’s largely why this is now an official DOJ criminal probe as these two guys coordinated from the beginning to use the Russian produced fake information dossier to pursue the Trump campaign.

I bet we find Russian collusion after all, just been investigating the wrong people all this time

Reactions: UCFWayne
Clapped and Brennan will likely go to jail for leaking things to the press on behalf of people like Strzok inside the agencies. That’s largely why this is now an official DOJ criminal probe as these two guys coordinated from the beginning to use the Russian produced fake information dossier to pursue the Trump campaign.

I bet we find Russian collusion after all, just been investigating the wrong people all this time
The use of the dossier has been astonishing the entire time. You take this document that you know is garbage because one of your honcho’s spouse works for the source firm and leak it to the media. Then you reference the media reports about the dossier as evidence that the dossier is credible in your application for FISA warrants. I want to know how often this has been done beyond this dossier.

Last edited:

I'll be surprised if brennan walks away from this unscathed.

I've been saying from the beginning that russian interference was not intended to get one candidate elected, it was to sow seeds of discontent. Russian agents in Ukraine were doing the exact same thing with Clinton as the Kremlin was with Trump.

And look where we are now: more divided than ever.

I've been saying from the beginning that russian interference was not intended to get one candidate elected, it was to sow seeds of discontent. Russian agents in Ukraine were doing the exact same thing with Clinton as the Kremlin was with Trump.

And look where we are now: more divided than ever.

I agree with you that the primary mover for Russian actions is to weaken us by sewing seeds of division. That is a good description of the overall "war" that we are in. But 2016 was just one battle in that war. And in that battle, they absolutely did support Trump and undermine Clinton.

From Bipartisan Senate Intel Report:
  • The Committee found that the IRA sought to influence the 2016 U.S. presidential election by harming Hillary Clinton’s chances of success and supporting Donald Trump at the direction of the Kremlin. The Committee found that IRA social media activity was overtly and almost invariably supportive of then-candidate Trump to the detriment of Secretary Clinton’s campaign.
  • The Internet Research Agency’s (IRA) targeting of the 2016 U.S. election was part of a broader, sophisticated, and ongoing information warfare campaign designed to sow discord in American politics and society. While the IRA exploited election-related content, the majority of its operations focused on exacerbating existing tensions on socially divisive issues, including race, immigration, and Second Amendment rights.

Reactions: NinjaKnight
So were a lot of Democrats in Russian, Ukraine and several other, former COMECON nations.

I agree with you that the primary mover for Russian actions is to weaken us by sewing seeds of division. That is a good description of the overall "war" that we are in. But 2016 was just one battle in that war. And in that battle, they absolutely did support Trump and undermine Clinton.

From Bipartisan Senate Intel Report:
  • The Committee found that the IRA sought to influence the 2016 U.S. presidential election by harming Hillary Clinton’s chances of success and supporting Donald Trump at the direction of the Kremlin. The Committee found that IRA social media activity was overtly and almost invariably supportive of then-candidate Trump to the detriment of Secretary Clinton’s campaign.
  • The Internet Research Agency’s (IRA) targeting of the 2016 U.S. election was part of a broader, sophisticated, and ongoing information warfare campaign designed to sow discord in American politics and society. While the IRA exploited election-related content, the majority of its operations focused on exacerbating existing tensions on socially divisive issues, including race, immigration, and Second Amendment rights.
And Obama in 2012 and 2008, even W. trying to provide aid to the Georgians before that (Russia directly paid off the US Media). But we don't have that in the report, because the report was solely focused on Trump.

But the publicly released Czech BIS reports since the Georgian War tell you how the Russians used to feel about Republicans, until they 'switched' when the Republicans put up their first 'non-interference' candidate in Trump.

In other words ... you lefties don't care about Russia, when they support Democrats, only Republicans. And you made fun of us Libertarians, as well as Republicans like Romney, before then.

That's why I've wanted to pull out of everywhere. Heck, Trump isn't wrong about Germany and others basically using us to secure their natural gas from Russia, and Europe and Asia wanting to use us to secure their petroleum from the Middle East.

We have 0 geo-political need to be involved with anywhere outside of the Americas since 2012. That's the one place where I differ with Romney and the Republicans (I won't even touch Clinton-Obama), and with Trump, let alone Johnson and, now, Gabbard.

Let's GTFO and let these countries deal with their selfishness, instead of us. First it was Bill Clinton's 'encroaching' into central and eastern Europe in the late '90s. Then it was W.'s 'coalition of the willing' made up of yet more nations in central and eastern Europe. Then Obama double-crossed Russia too.

I'm done. I'm so tired of people making this about Trump ... or now Biden ... or whomever. We need to stop being ignorant and come together as a nation on this.

Last edited:
  • Dislike
Reactions: KnighttimeJoe
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT