ADVERTISEMENT

This is interesting ...scientist and doctors speaking out

Nautiknight

Golden Knight
Gold Member
Sep 17, 2003
Cullowhee, NC
Reactions: Ucfmikes
Don't question the knowledge and abilities of politicians, they know all.
While we're on this inability to question thing, do we question a fringe 'international' organization who've created a 'Declaration' that's garnered a whopping 4600 signatures???!? :) :) :)

I might mention that the link above also gives you an opportunity to hear the Declaration read by Dr. Robert Malone, the wacko, self-proclaimed "Inventor of the mRNA vaccines" who, I might mention, has had his mRNA claims debunked.

While we're on this inability to question thing, do we question a fringe 'international' organization who've created a 'Declaration' that's garnered a whopping 4600 signatures???!? :) :) :)

I might mention that the link above also gives you an opportunity to hear the Declaration read by Dr. Robert Malone, the wacko, self-proclaimed "Inventor of the mRNA vaccines" who, I might mention, has had his mRNA claims debunked.
Ah yes. Another expert in his field that is now clearly a wacko because he holds a different opinion than you want to hear.

Reactions: UCFBS and _glaciers
remember was Copernicus was jailed for heresy against the church for daring to suggest the earth may not be the center of the universe?

the vaccine cultists would've fully supported that punishment.

Reactions: UCFBS
In the entire universe of “scientists and doctors”, 4600 is just a drop in the bucket. Almost a hilariously small number. I’m not sure what a “scientist” is in this context, but just taking doctors, if you managed to get one out of every thousand doctors to agree with your theory and sign on to your pact, you would have a signature list that is triple the size of this one.

Remember when a dude here died, several were hospitalized, and you yourself were hospitalized and none of the vaccinated people here were? So weird that all happened even though normal people outnumber antivax chuds like 4 to 1.

*it’s just the flu

*IT'S JUST THE SNIFFLES. Only betas get it.

Remember when a dude here died, several were hospitalized, and you yourself were hospitalized and none of the vaccinated people here were? So weird that all happened even though normal people outnumber antivax chuds like 4 to 1.

Remember when a poster in here made up getting COVID and faked all the symptoms just to prove that they didn't need to take the vaccine and continue their anti-vaxx ways? Do you?

Bryan Tyson has 6000 patients, no in-patient no deaths, George Farid, same thing. There is a guy with 8000 patients treated. No death. There are hundreds of other doctors in the US alone with the same records

Even Scott Gottlieb said “this virus should be easy to drug”

What’s been going on is crimes against humanity. EVERYBODY is going to need early treatment in the not so distant future. Just heartbreaking to see non profit medicine being suppressed in favor of pharma for profit .

RIP SCK.

gBLvNOO.jpeg

We are having two different conversations. You ucfMike and the other brainwashed tools are OBSESSED with the vaccine and "antivaxxers" . Wake up.

This is about EARLY TREATMENT. OK? Leave vaccines out of this

We are having two different conversations. You ucfMike and the other brainwashed tools are OBSESSED with the vaccine and "antivaxxers" . Wake up.

This is about EARLY TREATMENT. OK? Leave vaccines out of this

When you need advice about vaccines and COVID, who’s your go to guy?​

IT​

Stands for "Information Technology," and is pronounced "I.T." It refers to anything related to computing technology, such as networking, hardware, software, the Internet, or the people that work with these technologies. Many companies now have IT departments for managing the computers, networks, and other technical areas of their businesses. IT jobs include computer programming, network administration, computer engineering, Web development, technical support, and many other related occupations. Since we live in the "information age," information technology has become a part of our everyday lives. That means the term "IT," already highly overused, is here to stay.

Question Shuck, how many actual scientists and doctors are driving out public policy here in America ? I mean truly the ones who are advising policy here? I am willing to bet it's less than 100 or even 50 people are driving the COVID train. The media and social media are the bullies to get every one else in line.

Everyone wants to be liked and doctors are people and they too want approval of their peers and peer pressure is real. we learned in middle school by Nancy Regan to just say no and say no to peer pressure and bullies . Lol.

I know several doctors including my wife's doctor who has shared with me about the pressure they are under to tow the line on COVID and reject treatment with off label drugs and monoclonal antibodies.

Personally I don't know the 4,600 signatories then again I don't know Fauci and the folks at NIH or CDC who are calling the shots here either.

I have been thinking about something. UCFmikes calls me antivaxxer and I realize that's not accurate. I am anti bullying . I am anti big government and I am skeptical of this entire thing. I have zero problem with taking the vaccine for covid but I have a big problem with how this is handled ,the public policies surrounding COVID and how those policies harmed my business. The vaccine is debate is silly and it's used to further divide us and distract us. Get the vaccine if you haven't had covid I say.

Our public policies are all over the place here and some are not based in "science". Tell me why a group or cohort of people who really don't get the virus ,rarely if ever go the hospital from it and even more rare. yet we want slap masks on first graders and find a way to vaccinate K-5 kids. Its stupid ,it's kit science because they truly are not at risk here . Yet school boards say mask.

I was in Buncombe County yesterday ,that's Asheville, and their mask mandate now in place is for everyone 5 on up. Yeah, 5 year olds are filling our hospitals as COVID patients. Please don't go there they can transmit it because in order to get COVID you need to get a high viral load and those kids are cranking out high viral loads.

The vaccine is the focal point here of public policy and public policy had truly ignored treatment and now natural immunity. so for me , I see the vaccine as a tool to help with COVID ,but it's not the only way to fight this virus . What I don't understand is why you guys think it's the only way here? Why do put down and ridicule other treatments? My older sister got covid in April and took z pack ,zinc and hydroxy. she is 61 . In 48 hours her COVID symptoms were gone . Completely gone. Why do you care if she made the choice in New Jersey to not get the shot and then get treated? She now has natural immunity. I don't understand the infatuation of being on a side with a singular focus . y'all see only way here to go and the reality there are several ways to go,including your way by the way.

i see these 4,600 people standing up and saying there are more than one way to skin a cat here . The irony is the NBA players are dead on right. Even vaccinated you still can get, you still can transmit it and you still can go to the hospital and even die being vaccinated. . These are all true . The vaccine is more or less not to keep from you getting it ,it's to help keep you out of the hospital.

here is the true down side.to it. The vaccine is not killing the virus,it's keeping at simmer state more or less and the longer it is around the more time it has to mutate and mutate. That's a fact. Since it doesn't stop it cold and truly allows it to circulate within the population , it's going to do what virus do and that's mutate . I am not saying don't get the vaccine but our public policy makers are ignoring the reality of the down side of it. It is perpetuating the virus.

Lastly,I heard a stat the other day. Six years after the polio vaccine rolled out only 54% of the US population was vaccinated. We have nearly 80% vaccinated within 9 months of roll out. In comparison we are actually doing very well.

remember was Copernicus was jailed for heresy against the church for daring to suggest the earth may not be the center of the universe?

the vaccine cultists would've fully supported that punishment.
You should be the last one being a vax denier, big guy.

• Haha
Reactions: NinjaKnight
Question Shuck, how many actual scientists and doctors are driving out public policy here in America ? I mean truly the ones who are advising policy here? I am willing to bet it's less than 100 or even 50 people are driving the COVID train. The media and social media are the bullies to get every one else in line.

Everyone wants to be liked and doctors are people and they too want approval of their peers and peer pressure is real. we learned in middle school by Nancy Regan to just say no and say no to peer pressure and bullies . Lol.

I know several doctors including my wife's doctor who has shared with me about the pressure they are under to tow the line on COVID and reject treatment with off label drugs and monoclonal antibodies.

Personally I don't know the 4,600 signatories then again I don't know Fauci and the folks at NIH or CDC who are calling the shots here either.

I have been thinking about something. UCFmikes calls me antivaxxer and I realize that's not accurate. I am anti bullying . I am anti big government and I am skeptical of this entire thing. I have zero problem with taking the vaccine for covid but I have a big problem with how this is handled ,the public policies surrounding COVID and how those policies harmed my business. The vaccine is debate is silly and it's used to further divide us and distract us. Get the vaccine if you haven't had covid I say.

Our public policies are all over the place here and some are not based in "science". Tell me why a group or cohort of people who really don't get the virus ,rarely if ever go the hospital from it and even more rare. yet we want slap masks on first graders and find a way to vaccinate K-5 kids. Its stupid ,it's kit science because they truly are not at risk here . Yet school boards say mask.

I was in Buncombe County yesterday ,that's Asheville, and their mask mandate now in place is for everyone 5 on up. Yeah, 5 year olds are filling our hospitals as COVID patients. Please don't go there they can transmit it because in order to get COVID you need to get a high viral load and those kids are cranking out high viral loads.

The vaccine is the focal point here of public policy and public policy had truly ignored treatment and now natural immunity. so for me , I see the vaccine as a tool to help with COVID ,but it's not the only way to fight this virus . What I don't understand is why you guys think it's the only way here? Why do put down and ridicule other treatments? My older sister got covid in April and took z pack ,zinc and hydroxy. she is 61 . In 48 hours her COVID symptoms were gone . Completely gone. Why do you care if she made the choice in New Jersey to not get the shot and then get treated? She now has natural immunity. I don't understand the infatuation of being on a side with a singular focus . y'all see only way here to go and the reality there are several ways to go,including your way by the way.

i see these 4,600 people standing up and saying there are more than one way to skin a cat here . The irony is the NBA players are dead on right. Even vaccinated you still can get, you still can transmit it and you still can go to the hospital and even die being vaccinated. . These are all true . The vaccine is more or less not to keep from you getting it ,it's to help keep you out of the hospital.

here is the true down side.to it. The vaccine is not killing the virus,it's keeping at simmer state more or less and the longer it is around the more time it has to mutate and mutate. That's a fact. Since it doesn't stop it cold and truly allows it to circulate within the population , it's going to do what virus do and that's mutate . I am not saying don't get the vaccine but our public policy makers are ignoring the reality of the down side of it. It is perpetuating the virus.

Lastly,I heard a stat the other day. Six years after the polio vaccine rolled out only 54% of the US population was vaccinated. We have nearly 80% vaccinated within 9 months of roll out. In comparison we are actually doing very well.

Lots of fairly wrong stuff here, but we do not have anywhere near 80% of the country vaccinated. We're stuck at 64% just having one dose and 56% fully vaccinated. Those are pathetic numbers.

If you want to tell us that there are treatments available then fine, I'm sure no one will argue with the benefit of treatments for viral infections. This, however, has absolutely nothing to do with vaccination which provides the greatest layer of protection, does the most good to stem the viral transmission, and also ensures that you won't end up going to the hospital and/or dying.

So sure, someone could gamble with COVID and wait for that sweet, sweet natural immunity. That gamble has gone horrible wrong for 695,000 Americans and counting though. It's gone horribly wrong for people on this very board.

Or, a person could go get that free vaccine that's available on virtually any street corner.

but nah, gambling is more fun

Do you see how brainwashed these guys are? Early treatment = anti vax. Yet here we are with vaccinated breakthrough infections and people dying left and right. Let's review who just told us within the last two months early treatment will be a requirement for EVERYONE in the not so distant future:

* Tony Fauci
* Pfizer CEO
* Shi Zhengli
* Trevor Bedford virologist (read between the lines)

It's mass hysteria with these guys, and I choose to ignore them rather than engage.

With California running out of monoclonals, people are essentially left empty handed and on their own for early treatment. You see all the unvaccinated deaths plastered all over MSM. Many of them SHOULD have taken the jab. They are obese, probably vitamin D deficient and so on.

What you DON'T see anywhere are all the vaccinated deaths. I could spend all day posting hundred and thousands of tweets just like this.

Do you see how brainwashed these guys are? Early treatment = anti vax. Yet here we are with vaccinated breakthrough infections and people dying left and right. Let's review who just told us within the last two months early treatment will be a requirement for EVERYONE in the not so distant future:

* Tony Fauci
* Pfizer CEO
* Shi Zhengli

It's mass hysteria with these guys, and I choose to ignore them rather than engage.

With California running out of monoclonals, people are essentially left empty handed and on their own for early treatment. You see all the unvaccinated deaths plastered all over MSM. Many of them SHOULD have taken the jab. They are obese, probably vitamin D deficient and so on.

What you DON'T see anywhere are all the vaccinated deaths. I could spend all day posting hundred and thousands of tweets just like this.

24500580.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Ace of Knights

* Tony Fauci
* Pfizer CEO
* Shi Zhengli

The world’s foremost expert in vaccines, COVID AND COVID TREATMENT IS NOW POSTING IN THE CESSPOOL WC for 10 people​

😂😂😂😂​

IT​

Stands for "Information Technology," and is pronounced "I.T." It refers to anything related to computing technology, such as networking, hardware, software, the Internet, or the people that work with these technologies. Many companies now have IT departments for managing the computers, networks, and other technical areas of their businesses. IT jobs include computer programming, network administration, computer engineering, Web development, technical support, and many other related occupations. Since we live in the "information age," information technology has become a part of our everyday lives. That means the term "IT," already highly overused, is here to stay.

Lots of fairly wrong stuff here, but we do not have anywhere near 80% of the country vaccinated. We're stuck at 64% just having one dose and 56% fully vaccinated. Those are pathetic numbers.

If you want to tell us that there are treatments available then fine, I'm sure no one will argue with the benefit of treatments for viral infections. This, however, has absolutely nothing to do with vaccination which provides the greatest layer of protection, does the most good to stem the viral transmission, and also ensures that you won't end up going to the hospital and/or dying.

So sure, someone could gamble with COVID and wait for that sweet, sweet natural immunity. That gamble has gone horrible wrong for 695,000 Americans and counting though. It's gone horribly wrong for people on this very board.

Or, a person could go get that free vaccine that's available on virtually any street corner.

Your trying to reason with a guy who didn’t get the vaccine and spent over a week in the hospital after contracting Covid. He also claims to know at least 4 ppl that got the vaccine and died from it or from then contracting the virus. That’s probably the most of anyone on the planet…

He’ll try to tell you he’s not an anti-vaxxer but each and everyone of his posts even after putting him in the hospital just proves he absolutely is one and isn’t fooling anybody.

Its stupid ,it's kit science because they truly are not at risk here .

Obese kids and other high risks should be considered for the jab. Bryon Tyson confirmed severe illness is a problem for high risk kids, mostly obese. Personally, I would use early treatment, but I think parents should be able to choose, even the ones not at high risk. If they want to get their 5 year old the jab, more power to them.

In general, I think @KNIGHTTIME^ experience is for the 98% majority. Kids barely get a runny nose and they continue to be exposed and develop stronger immunity. RSV is more of a problem for young kids than COVID.

It really is a circle jerk when it comes to Boston because he has anyone and everyone possible on ignore who disagrees with him. He is the epitome of a chud who sticks his fat fingers in his ears and starts screaming "MARY HAS A LITTLE LAMB" so he doesn't have to listen.

Notice that the only people he responds to or posts that he likes are from antivaxxer mongoloids like Knighttime, UCFBS, and Crazy. That's it. Absolutely laughable.

The question I've asked numerous times here and continue to hear crickets from our anti-vaxxer crowd is this: Over the past sixty-plus years, why have vaccine mandates -- particularly for children -- never been questioned ... until NOW?

WTF??? What is it about these COVID-19 vaccines that has suddenly brought out all these wackos who know more than our nation's leading health professionals??!?

Instead of viewing vaccines as modern-day miracles that could have ended this pandemic within weeks if everybody got onboard, they're viewed as symbols of Big Government 'bullying.' So naturally, they're willing to 'STAND UP' to the 'tyrannical' majority and risk spreading the bug to their loved ones, be hospitalized, and even die of COVID before they'll allow themselves to be bullied by God!!!!

In the immortal words of Forrest Gump, "Stupid is as stupid does."

The question I've asked numerous times here and continue to hear crickets from our anti-vaxxer crowd is this: Over the past sixty-plus years, why have vaccine mandates -- particularly for children -- never been questioned ... until NOW?

WTF??? What is it about these COVID-19 vaccines that has suddenly brought out all these wackos who know more than our nation's leading health professionals??!?

Instead of viewing vaccines as modern-day miracles that could have ended this pandemic within weeks if everybody got onboard, they're viewed as symbols of Big Government 'bullying.' So naturally, they're willing to 'STAND UP' to the 'tyrannical' majority and risk spreading the bug to their loved ones, be hospitalized, and even die of COVID before they'll allow themselves to be bullied by God!!!!

In the immortal words of Forrest Gump, "Stupid is as stupid does."
It’s very simple. Times have changed. Social media, people who read “know it alls,” government distrust, conspiracy theories, etc. if this was Polio, half the United States would be crippled. If this always 1346-1348, 1/3 of the United States would perish. Maybe the next Pandemic will be more effective in eliminating stupidity from this country

USBS, Knighttime, Boston, and Crazy lead the way. Would anyone really miss them? Thank God chudism isn’t the majority of people

You're acting like people aren't taking the jab. I'll say it again that over 80% of adults in Florida got at least 1 shot. Out of the 20% probably half of them have natural immunities.
Stop being obsessed. We have already went over this.

Instead of viewing vaccines as modern-day miracles that could have ended this pandemic within weeks

huh? virologists have already thrown on the towel on herd immunity with the leaky 1st gen vaccines.

You aren’t keeping up with the news other than MSM. Hence, why you have such an uneducated and brainwashed opinion

It’s very simple. Times have changed. Social media, people who read “know it alls,” government distrust, conspiracy theories, etc. if this was Polio, half the United States would be crippled.
There have been a number of incredibly stupid stunts in the history of this great country, but Chud nation's dumbass "we refuse to be brainwashed" reaction to these life-saving, pandemic-ending vaccines has to rank right up there with the all-time stupidest of them.

For someone that claims to have almost died and that he was feeling happy to be alive you sure do spend a lot of time wasting your life. Type less next time.

• Haha
For someone that claims to have almost died and that he was feeling happy to be alive you sure do spend a lot of time wasting your life. Type less next time.
He assures us that he is NOT an anti-vaxxer but spends 13 paragraphs questioning 'the science' and dissing the vaccines.
here is the true down side.to it. The vaccine is not killing the virus, it's keeping at simmer state more or less and the longer it is around the more time it has to mutate and mutate. That's a fact.
Let me get this straight: The virus is sticking around and mutating into deadlier variants BECAUSE of the availability of our COVID vaccines??!? 🤪

The level of stupidity surrounding this topic is truly unbelievable.

He assures us that he is NOT an anti-vaxxer but spends 13 paragraphs questioning 'the science' and dissing the vaccines.

Let me get this straight: The virus is sticking around and mutating into deadlier variants BECAUSE of the availability of our COVID vaccines??!? 🤪

The level of stupidity surrounding this topic is truly unbelievable.
Remind me again: he was a biology major at UCF, correct? I seem to remember him mentioning that once or twice.

Really isnt a gamble if you are under 50, healthy, or not obese. The treatment options are plentiful now. And no im not antivax, its science

You should be the last one being a vax denier, big guy.
not a denier, I think you have a greater chance of dying from covid than the vaccine and I'm thankful President Trump worked so hard to make it a possibility. I just don't have an unhealthy obsession with it that disallows from me having an open mind.

Reactions: sk8knight and UCFBS
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT