ADVERTISEMENT

Thursday Night game @Uconn Score predictions

The scores not as important as how fast we can get our 2nd and 3rd teams into the game. So we will need a 24 point lead going into the 4th quarter to make that happen imo.
JH likes to score a lot of points. He also knows for any chance of UCF moving up the polls we will have to blow people out. 2nd string isn’t coming in when we’re up 24

Reactions: firm_bizzle
JH likes to score a lot of points. He also knows for any chance of UCF moving up the polls we will have to blow people out. 2nd string isn’t coming in when we’re up 24
He also knows every play is another chance for a starter to get injured and we don't have depth at every position. Its a balance between running up the score and keeping our guys healthy.

He also knows every play is another chance for a starter to get injured and we don't have depth at every position. Its a balance between running up the score and keeping our guys healthy.
I’m expecting we’re up 24 at half time. Starters aren’t taking the second half off

I'll give 2 numbers ...
Best: 47-14 -- new 4-3 D is moderately conservative, but rushing 4-5 works, several D turnovers
Worst: 38-28 -- new 4-3 D is too conservative, UConn gets 4TDs as a result, not many D turnovers
Still standing by my predictions some 2 weeks later.

I’ll wait until the last minute. Still studying last year’s game film
Why kind of game film is it that you're studying when your browser cache is fully of pron hub links?

2-0 UCF

The whole #UCFaster is a smokescreen. This team is a stonewall defense and 3 yards and a cloud of dust on offense.

Reactions: UCFBS
Courtesy of fbschedules.com

In what may be the biggest statistical mismatch in Week 1, tune in to see UCF’s passing attack – ranked No. 10 in the nation at the end of last season – take on a UConn secondary ranked No. 130, or dead last, in the FBS in 2017. And where the Knights return junior quarterback McKenzie Milton (#10) and two of their top four receivers, the Huskies bring back a mere two starters to a defense that gave up 37.9 points per game last year (No. 122 of the 130 teams in the FBS).

Courtesy of fbschedules.com

In what may be the biggest statistical mismatch in Week 1, tune in to see UCF’s passing attack – ranked No. 10 in the nation at the end of last season – take on a UConn secondary ranked No. 130, or dead last, in the FBS in 2017. And where the Knights return junior quarterback McKenzie Milton (#10) and two of their top four receivers, the Huskies bring back a mere two starters to a defense that gave up 37.9 points per game last year (No. 122 of the 130 teams in the FBS).
Stats get thrown out in a rivary game.

This is the Civil Conflict!

These two programs have hated each other since Abraham Lincoln played TE for UCONN.

Where's your linear regression that accounts for that?!

You did see the article I posted three posts up where uconn gave up 38 points a game last year and replaces 9 guys on defense right? You still think we only score 35 points?
I do agree with you but they needed to replace 9 guys. I’m hoping we drop at least 50. Picked a bunch of UCF guys for my Draftkings Tourney.

Local paper is trashing their defensive secondary as very young, unexperienced and even experienced safety as unpolished. Milton should have a big day. Not sure how our D will do but the local paper talks about play of UCONNs RBs and TEs. This makes our defensive 4-3 lineup a good one to start with.

Reactions: Knight Strength
Local paper is trashing their defensive secondary as very young, unexperienced and even experienced safety as unpolished. Milton should have a big day. Not sure how our D will do but the local paper talks about play of UCONNs RBs and TEs. This makes our defensive 4-3 lineup a good one to start with.
Their RB situation is terrible. They had a guy quit the team and another is out for the year with an injury

It’s all on the QB and a deep and talented receiver corp. The defense is inexperienced and simply terrible.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT