ADVERTISEMENT

Time to Re-up 1-1 with Purdue?

Meh. Purdue is Ok. If we played them, it would be to just point potential recruits in the right direction
UCFs direction. How's Victor Beach doing?

Reactions: ucfversusbcs
Meh. Purdue is Ok. If we played them, it would be to just point potential recruits in the right direction
UCFs direction. How's Victor Beach doing?

Purdue is actually a very good football team this year, and I think they would make a great B10 OOC game. By two years from now, they will be competing for conference.

They were one of the teams that went early with us. We still have yet to get them. Re-up on the 1-1. Should be two great ballgames.

I recall being at the Citrus Bowl when Purdue blew us out with their future NFL quarterback. We had a good, loud crowd (37K?).

kdkzmwxu1ixdovdnlfta

If you have been to West Lafayette, IN....you have been there too many times.

I'd rather play another school from that state (Note Dame, heck, I'd want to play Indiana if we can get a hoop series with it too).

Reactions: Mikesi

I'd rather play another school from that state (Note Dame, heck, I'd want to play Indiana if we can get a hoop series with it too).
You can have the whole state. Birthplace of the modern KKK. Lowest wages in the entire midwest. One day I spent a week there.

No to Purdue. Sounds like a dump anyway. Let's think bigger. We don't HAVE to do a 1-1. Wouid be nice, but we can do an away game only once a year if the team is super high profile. They simply won't come here.

I think a good bet for a 1-1 is Miami.

No to Purdue. Sounds like a dump anyway. Let's think bigger. We don't HAVE to do a 1-1. Wouid be nice, but we can do an away game only once a year if the team is super high profile. They simply won't come here.
Fortunately, we are a great road team and always have been.

Let's see how good they are without Drew Brees.

Clemson is a damn good team. Not overrated in the least. Their defense is NFL caliber almost. That d-line is better than the Saints.

Reactions: Poolside Knight
Yes, at UNC, and hosting FAU & Pitt. Still need another game. I'm going to assume it'll be FCS.

2019 is at Pitt, at FAU, and hosting Stanford. I'll assume the 4th will also be FCS. For 2020, we currently host UNC and play at GT. But I wouldn't be shocked if something happened with GT.

Reactions: Mikesi
Yes, at UNC, and hosting FAU & Pitt. Still need another game. I'm going to assume it'll be FCS.
Going to NC is going to be a nice trip, but the overall quality of OOC games is just OK. One additional "surprise" would be nice. I'm so sick of playing FCS schools. It generates no excitement

I rather play a quality P5 away game instead of an FCS home game

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT