ADVERTISEMENT

Time to set this Great...

....State of Florida back on track and annihilate the Knights if we get the chance.. Go Gators

Congrats for finally being able to beat one of the most undisciplined, worst FSU teams in history. Despite FSU's O-Line sucking for 4 years now and Charles Kelly running the D into the ground and Jimbo leaving the program in a state of complete disarray, it only took you guys 6 years to finally get a win. Kinda sad that despite the fact we started sucking right after the 2013 Championship year there was always the FU Gators game to look forward to because no matter how bad it good, the Gators could never beat even the worst of Noles teams. Until now.

As for "annihilating" UCF, whoa there speedy. I had friends/co-workers attend that stinker of a Homecoming game against Mizzou earlier this month. I also watched you guys lay an egg against UGA. It took a defensive collapse by SCAR and Vandy for you to come back in those games. Hate to tell you, UCF's offense is better than anything you've faced all year and they'll actually play defense.

PS> The Gators offense still sucks.

Just another typical Gator fan. Probably never went to UF and has never stepped foot on their campus for a college class. Bandwagon trailer trash toothless redneck is what most of their bandwagon fans are. They are back now that UF has a winning record. They disappeared for awhile because they have been sucking ass since Tebow was crying after Bama bitch slapped his squad.

Just another typical Gator fan. Probably never went to UF and has never stepped foot on their campus for a college class. Bandwagon trailer trash toothless redneck is what most of their bandwagon fans are. They are back now that UF has a winning record. They disappeared for awhile because they have been sucking ass since Tebow was crying after Bama bitch slapped his squad.

#WalMartFans

The progression of UF this year speaks for itself. 4 wins in 18', 9 or 10 this year. Faster than anyone projected period! I'm just stating that you guys have had a good run but the clock is about to strike midnight on the Knights especially after you compare our recruiting classes in 19'....toodles

I'm friends with a lot of solid UF alumni. Just need one of them to come collect their town drunk.

Congrats for finally being able to beat one of the most undisciplined, worst FSU teams in history. Despite FSU's O-Line sucking for 4 years now and Charles Kelly running the D into the ground and Jimbo leaving the program in a state of complete disarray, it only took you guys 6 years to finally get a win. Kinda sad that despite the fact we started sucking right after the 2013 Championship year there was always the FU Gators game to look forward to because no matter how bad it good, the Gators could never beat even the worst of Noles teams. Until now.

As for "annihilating" UCF, whoa there speedy. I had friends/co-workers attend that stinker of a Homecoming game against Mizzou earlier this month. I also watched you guys lay an egg against UGA. It took a defensive collapse by SCAR and Vandy for you to come back in those games. Hate to tell you, UCF's offense is better than anything you've faced all year and they'll actually play defense.

PS> The Gators offense still sucks.
Soooo even without your starting Qb no problem? Laughable!

Not one to buy this “Big Brother” deal, but assuming I was, Florida’s big brother would be Miami with five nattys, not you. It took your asses 100 years to win a national title. To 1976’s point, the arrogant douches are always the gators. Go figure.

Reactions: thespiritof1976
Why do you duck Miami and play a 1AA team? Why does any SEC team play a 1AA school? With our starting QB Milton I think we could beat UF. Without him toss up. The verdict is not in on backup Mack yet. Mack is bigger, faster and has a stronger arm but not the baller that Milton is. Milton is accurate and can read defenses quickly and has a quick release. Little brothers eventually grow up. With 68k students at UCF a medical school which UF tried to block and failed, a Law school and soon a dental school it is only a matter of time before UCF catches up to UF. We are no longer the sisters of the poor and this is not the 1996 UCF team and your offense is not the 1996 Gator team. UCF does more with less the question that I see is UF does less with more. Underperformed since Tebow graduated. That has to be chapping your ass for the past 8 to 10 years

Last edited:
Reactions: thespiritof1976
Florida still rolling franks out at QB? I like our chances. Congrats on Florida’s 3 wins over teams with a winning record (all with 3+ losses, none by more than a TD).

The progression of UF this year speaks for itself. 4 wins in 18', 9 or 10 this year. Faster than anyone projected period! I'm just stating that you guys have had a good run but the clock is about to strike midnight on the Knights especially after you compare our recruiting classes in 19'....toodles
UCF runs this state. Has been that way for some time now.

What year did you graduate from UF and from what College and degree program? I completed my post-Doc at UF in 2013. As a fellow UF Alum, I’d love to learn about the degree you earned from UF. Do tell...

Because Big Brother must set little bro in his place...check out 19's recruiting then come back..
You’re such a moron. You guys have had better recruiting classes than UCF forever and we are still better. Why is 2019 any different?

By the way, another 2 FCS schools on the schedule in 2019. What a joke!

Reactions: Knight Strength

Where were you toothless rednecks after the Missouri loss?

Tell me, why did the Gators drop Miami from the schedule so they could play a second FCS team? Answer: So they wouldn't have ANOTHER loss on the schedule.

Why do you duck Miami and play a 1AA team? Why does any SEC team play a 1AA school? With our starting QB Milton I think we could beat UF. Without him toss up. The verdict is not in on backup Mack yet. Mack is bigger, faster and has a stronger arm but not the baller that Milton is. Milton is accurate and can read defenses quickly and has a quick release. Little brothers eventually grow up. With 68k students at UCF a medical school which UF tried to block and failed, a Law school and soon a dental school it is only a matter of time before UCF catches up to UF. We are no longer the sisters of the poor and this is not the 1996 UCF team and your offense is not the 1996 Gator team. UCF does more with less the question that I see is UF does less with more. Underperformed since Tebow graduated. That has to be chapping your ass for the past 8 to 10 years
There is no law school and won't be a dental school.

Reactions: MercedesKnight
Basically your entire schedule...lol

Funny coming from a uf fanboy............if we had played the uf losers these last two years it would have lowered our sos. Of course you have to come to our board to thump your chest after a mediocre season, the pathetic little ones always want the approval of their Daddy. Are you making plans for your CCG?

Last edited:
I was at that game in 06' when we hammered you guys 42-0. Chris Leak showed how porous your D was. But hey, your schedule prepared you for that...lol

The same Chis Leak that sexually assaulted a minor while he was coaching HS football? Oh sorry, that comment was about as relevant to our current team as your comment.

Quit feeding the stupid troll. Troll, give the computer back to yo momma and try not to over salt my fries.

Reactions: Mikesi
Why are you such a jerk ?
I'm not being a jerk. I'm just saying prepare for the realignment that is less than a year from happening in this State. Ucf will continue to win in that division and that's all she's writing for you. Fsu will continue to suck! Miami will be mediocre, and The Mighty Gators will reap Florida's talent keeping the blue chippers away from the rest. That's all....

Interesting predictions. UCF has been a better overall team than UF over the course of this decade. It is certainly much easier to be an elite team at UF given the built in advantages that they have over UCF. That doesn’t mean it is a guarantee as we have seen the past 9 years. It is a testament to UCF that they have been the better team over that span despite the disadvantages. Good luck on beating a 4th team with a winning record in the bowl game (if it isn’t UCF).

Reactions: MercedesKnight
I don't know why ya'll respond to posts like this. That's exactly what he wants. Kinda like @Mikesi trolling over on the Nebraska board. I'm not even sure what prompted the OP, except that there are a few predictions of us playing each other in a bowl game. It can't be our recruiting, because, frankly, it has been less than stellar so far under Mullen. I think that will change, but at this point I don't see the excitement.

I don't know why ya'll respond to posts like this. That's exactly what he wants. Kinda like @Mikesi I think that will change, but at this point I don't see the excitement.
Lets see...4-8 last year with exactly the same talent. Or 9-3 this year. You, if you are a Gator, are the only fan saying this^^^^^smh

Lets see...4-8 last year with exactly the same talent. Or 9-3 this year. You, if you are a Gator, are the only fan saying this^^^^^smh

What is our current class ranked, even after the Wright verbal, 21? Hardly elite. We have made an incredible turnaround, but we have a long way to go.

What is our current class ranked, even after the Wright verbal, 21? Hardly elite. We have made an incredible turnaround, but we have a long way to go.
When all is said and done the Florida Gators will most likely end up with the better recruiting class compared to Miami, fsu, or Ucf. I did say in Our State! Regardless of our ranking against out of state teams we will dominate here again! Are you afraid of winning? Or are you going to coddle a rival? Go Gators

Yet, with teams outside of the "P5", they consistently show that recruiting rankings are bullshit....and is historically woeful at predicting the large number of "2 star and unranked" talent in the NFL.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT