ADVERTISEMENT

Time to set this Great...

When all is said and done the Florida Gators will most likely end up with the better recruiting class compared to Miami, fsu, or Ucf. I did say in Our State! Regardless of our ranking against out of state teams we will dominate here again! Are you afraid of winning? Or are you going to coddle a rival? Go Gators

UCF lives in your head 24-7. If we are so irrelevant, why are you here?

You beat a crappy FSU team and then you come here to troll us. Where were you after you got waxed by Mizzou ? Couldn't find any Gator fans online after that game...

Who are you playing in the SEC championship?

Big man you are....

[pfftt]

Congrats for finally being able to beat one of the most undisciplined, worst FSU teams in history. Despite FSU's O-Line sucking for 4 years now and Charles Kelly running the D into the ground and Jimbo leaving the program in a state of complete disarray, it only took you guys 6 years to finally get a win. Kinda sad that despite the fact we started sucking right after the 2013 Championship year there was always the FU Gators game to look forward to because no matter how bad it good, the Gators could never beat even the worst of Noles teams. Until now.

As for "annihilating" UCF, whoa there speedy. I had friends/co-workers attend that stinker of a Homecoming game against Mizzou earlier this month. I also watched you guys lay an egg against UGA. It took a defensive collapse by SCAR and Vandy for you to come back in those games. Hate to tell you, UCF's offense is better than anything you've faced all year and they'll actually play defense.

PS> The Gators offense still sucks.
I appreciate your pessimism towards UF and how you undermine the Gator's success this season. Coaches can make or break a team. Florida is an example of that because this team is no different than last years team, other than a kicker and a few freshmen who have a lot to learn. Florida State is another example of how poor coaching can have drastic effects on the success of a team. Florida had struggled to find a coach for the system when Urban left and there was a lack of leadership. My friend (a player on McElwain's team) who graduated last year told me that there was zero discipline on the field and off the field. The weight room was trashed and he had to rely on his own willpower to get stronger and train correctly. He told me how players could just walk in there and lift weights without proper form and leave without cleaning up. So I believe it is safe to say the Florida program was not properly coached and was also in the dumps the past few years.

Moving on. UCF is a respectable team that has had explosive power on offense and is unproven on defense. I say this because your biggest win this season was against Cincinnati who only played one ranked team, UCF. The Gators have won against top defenses and lost to some great teams. Kentucky has come together this year and played much better than us earlier this season. They deserved that win. Georgia is a top team with an elite offense, defense, and coach. Mizzou has one of the best QB's in college football right now and beat us down in our own stadium. They are a respectable team whose losses come from SEC schools. The SEC has proven to be a much stronger conference than most with half of its teams in the AP Top 25.

UCF has not seen a strong defense and has not played against an SEC offense since Auburn last year. Unfortunately, your QB sustained an awful injury which will most likely hurt your offense. This does not help UCF's case. You didn't choose to be in a pancake conference, but you must live with the side effects of being in one.

There is a reason UCF still isn't considered for playoff talks. The committee bases it off the best and most deserving teams. This includes the strength of schedule and FPI (football power index). UCF is ranked 23 on FPI and 71 for their strength of schedule this season. UF is ranked 13 on the FPI and 11 for their strength of schedule.

Good luck to whoever you play, especially if it is the Gators.

Just another typical Gator fan. Probably never went to UF and has never stepped foot on their campus for a college class. Bandwagon trailer trash toothless redneck is what most of their bandwagon fans are. They are back now that UF has a winning record. They disappeared for awhile because they have been sucking ass since Tebow was crying after Bama bitch slapped his squad.
KISA is back baby! :) ssssssup broheim

Reactions: KISA
Why do you duck Miami and play a 1AA team? Why does any SEC team play a 1AA school? With our starting QB Milton I think we could beat UF. Without him toss up. The verdict is not in on backup Mack yet. Mack is bigger, faster and has a stronger arm but not the baller that Milton is. Milton is accurate and can read defenses quickly and has a quick release. Little brothers eventually grow up. With 68k students at UCF a medical school which UF tried to block and failed, a Law school and soon a dental school it is only a matter of time before UCF catches up to UF. We are no longer the sisters of the poor and this is not the 1996 UCF team and your offense is not the 1996 Gator team. UCF does more with less the question that I see is UF does less with more. Underperformed since Tebow graduated. That has to be chapping your ass for the past 8 to 10 years

I am sorry but it will take UCF 100 years, if not more, to catch up to UF academically.

Bwaaahaaahaaa ... keep rewriting history....

McElwain went 10-4 and won the SEC easy in his first year and 9-4 and won the SEC easy in his second and still got fired. You forget
Mullen and his wife didn’t want to go to Florida. At best Florida goes 10-3 and doesn’t win their division this year. But keep being a normal delusional UF fan.

I'm not being a jerk. I'm just saying prepare for the realignment that is less than a year from happening in this State. Ucf will continue to win in that division and that's all she's writing for you. Fsu will continue to suck! Miami will be mediocre, and The Mighty Gators will reap Florida's talent keeping the blue chippers away from the rest. That's all....

I think he is getting his butt hole ready for a pounding. His handle looks to be some prison code - I’ve watched enough Gangland on TV enough that means he is shouting out to the Mexican Mafia. That TE on their team from 2008 probably helped him develop said code. Gainesville Pennitentiary letting you watch the big game now that UF is bowl eligible?

Reactions: LemmyKilmister
Bwaaahaaahaaa ... keep rewriting history....

McElwain went 10-4 and won the SEC easy in his first year and 9-4 and won the SEC easy in his second and still got fired. You forget
Mullen and his wife didn’t want to go to Florida. At best Florida goes 10-3 and doesn’t win their division this year. But keep being a normal delusional UF fan.
I was also called a delusional fan when I said that a new coach (Dan) could make a 4 win team into an 8 or 9 or even 10 win team. McElwain did not recruit the team that went 10-4 and I will admit that the SEC east was in a slump around 2015. As I said before McElwain ran a disorganized program with lack of leadership. This Gator team is not Mullen's team. However, I do believe that Mullen is a much better coach than McElwain and will continue to recruit great players that fit his system. He is working with players right now that were not recruited to play his style.

Not only this, Mullen has an extremely high football IQ. There is rarely a questionable play call and when we lose it is because the team doesn't execute. Mullen has proven to be a great coach at Mississipi State, UF when he was the offensive coordinator under Urban, and Utah. He is a great recruiter and knows strategy. It will probably be 2 or 3 years until a championship team is made, but it is coming.

Reactions: bluechip12
I appreciate your pessimism towards UF and how you undermine the Gator's success this season. Coaches can make or break a team. Florida is an example of that because this team is no different than last years team, other than a kicker and a few freshmen who have a lot to learn. Florida State is another example of how poor coaching can have drastic effects on the success of a team. Florida had struggled to find a coach for the system when Urban left and there was a lack of leadership. My friend (a player on McElwain's team) who graduated last year told me that there was zero discipline on the field and off the field. The weight room was trashed and he had to rely on his own willpower to get stronger and train correctly. He told me how players could just walk in there and lift weights without proper form and leave without cleaning up. So I believe it is safe to say the Florida program was not properly coached and was also in the dumps the past few years.

Moving on. UCF is a respectable team that has had explosive power on offense and is unproven on defense. I say this because your biggest win this season was against Cincinnati who only played one ranked team, UCF. The Gators have won against top defenses and lost to some great teams. Kentucky has come together this year and played much better than us earlier this season. They deserved that win. Georgia is a top team with an elite offense, defense, and coach. Mizzou has one of the best QB's in college football right now and beat us down in our own stadium. They are a respectable team whose losses come from SEC schools. The SEC has proven to be a much stronger conference than most with half of its teams in the AP Top 25.

UCF has not seen a strong defense and has not played against an SEC offense since Auburn last year. Unfortunately, your QB sustained an awful injury which will most likely hurt your offense. This does not help UCF's case. You didn't choose to be in a pancake conference, but you must live with the side effects of being in one.

There is a reason UCF still isn't considered for playoff talks. The committee bases it off the best and most deserving teams. This includes the strength of schedule and FPI (football power index). UCF is ranked 23 on FPI and 71 for their strength of schedule this season. UF is ranked 13 on the FPI and 11 for their strength of schedule.

Who are you guys playing in the SEC Championship again?

I was also called a delusional fan when I said that a new coach (Dan) could make a 4 win team into an 8 or 9 or even 10 win team. McElwain did not recruit the team that went 10-4 and I will admit that the SEC east was in a slump around 2015. As I said before McElwain ran a disorganized program with lack of leadership. This Gator team is not Mullen's team. However, I do believe that Mullen is a much better coach than McElwain and will continue to recruit great players that fit his system. He is working with players right now that were not recruited to play his style.

Not only this, Mullen has an extremely high football IQ. There is rarely a questionable play call and when we lose it is because the team doesn't execute. Mullen has proven to be a great coach at Mississipi State, UF when he was the offensive coordinator under Urban, and Utah. He is a great recruiter and knows strategy. It will probably be 2 or 3 years until a championship team is made, but it is coming.
Obviously that academic excellence at UF doesn't stop them from being confused.

I'm not being a jerk. I'm just saying prepare for the realignment that is less than a year from happening in this State. Ucf will continue to win in that division and that's all she's writing for you. Fsu will continue to suck! Miami will be mediocre, and The Mighty Gators will reap Florida's talent keeping the blue chippers away from the rest. That's all....
Noticed you never answered my question... Not surprised.

If we get paired with uf expect more of these losers around. Ever since College GameDay I’ve seen they have become borderline obsessed with us, pages and pages talking about us on their board almost everyday.

Why are people in this thread trying to pretend like Missouri is such an easy opponent? Missouri is currently #13 in the current Sagarin rankings. By comparison, Memphis and Temple, who both played us tough, are #46 and #47, respectively. Missouri even beat Memphis by 32 points.

Last edited:

Defense is now a strength so there goes that statement. Losing milton hurts but id rather have mack than hail mary franks. UCF has been better than UF since 2010 most years and it hasnt been close. Mizzou just scored again

I still don't understand why you are responding to these guys. But if nothing else I guess this thread is a break from the usual "the committee hates us", "we're awesome", "the CFP is an invitational" threads that dominate the board.

Reactions: bluechip12
The fact that gator fans are coming on this open board with so much energy lets you know how far we’ve grown as a program. I was in the Swamp for 42-0 sophomore year and by far the biggest piece of nasty, elitist assholes. We’ve matured and grown as a fanbase. They, not so much. @bluechip12 don’t even post til February if we get matched up.

Reactions: Mikesi
Everyone in this thread should read this with an open mind. Especially since there have been many teams with undefeated season who won their bowl game. UCF will have its time.

P.S. You claim to national champions is no more than a participation award that was self-awarded.

https://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/s...ootball-fans-6-things-you-need-to-understand/
I can understand the threat we pose to the establishment and that rattles the blue bloods of college football. Let me know when UF has an undefeated season.

Sincerely,

New Blood

The fact that gator fans are coming on this open board with so much energy lets you know how far we’ve grown as a program. I was in the Swamp for 42-0 sophomore year and by far the biggest piece of nasty, elitist assholes. We’ve matured and grown as a fanbase. They, not so much. @bluechip12 don’t even post til February if we get matched up.

I find it interesting how you and others constantly bash others and call them names, but THEY'RE the ones who are especially nasty. THEY'RE the "assholes".

I can understand the threat we pose to the establishment and that rattles the blue bloods of college football. Let me know when UF has an undefeated season.

Sincerely,

New Blood

It’s all about money. ESPN knows that with 4 teams, there are 3 total playoff games. They want to sell this game to the masses. The bigger the brand recognition, the more eyes on the TV and that’s their belief. The more Walmart fans that watch, the more profitable they believe they will be. When the committee ranks us tonight, expect that they will rank us on where they believe we will be without Milton rather than where our team should be based on winning week in and week out.

I find it interesting how you and others constantly bash others and call them names, but THEY'RE the ones who are especially nasty. THEY'RE the "assholes".
200.gif

When the committee ranks us tonight, expect that they will rank us on where they believe we will be without Milton rather than where our team should be based on winning week in and week out.

I think that is exactly what they are supposed to do. Rank teams as they stand that week. Players getting injured and players coming back from injuries (particularly star players) are taken into account.

If Clemson lost Lawrence at QB, that’s going to factor in. Especially since the back up hasn’t played much. Bama would have to lose Tua and Hurts at QB, but the same analysis applies.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT