ADVERTISEMENT

Time to set this Great...

You are all getting so salty. It is football... I stumbled upon this feed looking at bowl predictions and decided to spew about the Gators and UCF. Trash talk is completely normal especially when your team is good. (Very outdated anecdote) I remember when Ohio State was supposed to DESTROY the Gators in 2007 and all the trash talk about how we shouldn't have even made the national championship game. Trash talk makes a win even more exciting. I hope one day that UF and UCF will start a rivalry series as we have with FSU. Until then I will talk out of my ass.

ESPN saying UCF to Fiesta if we beat Memphis and that we are not playing UF. UF to the peach bowl.

Reactions: Mikesi
ESPN saying UCF to Fiesta if we beat Memphis and that we are not playing UF. UF to the peach bowl.
I’m stating the obvious, but one thing I can tell
you. If we win, we are playing a damn good football team. Exciting stuff

Reactions: Stetson_1883
UF will lobby to dodge UCF like they have dodged Miami for years.

Are you even aware that UCF and UF were supposed to play each other again but after the 42-0 game in 2006, UCF chose to drop the game and find an easier opponent?

Are you also aware that Florida’s first opponent next year is Miami? Makes your entire post look ridiculous.

I’m stating the obvious, but one thing I can tell
you. If we win, we are playing a damn good football team. Exciting stuff

Wait, so now LSU and UF are damn good football teams and not overrated cupcakes?

Are you even aware that UCF and UF were supposed to play each other again but after the 42-0 game in 2006, UCF chose to drop the game and find an easier opponent?

Are you also aware that Florida’s first opponent next year is Miami? Makes your entire post look ridiculous.
giphy.gif

No flame @bluechip12 how old are you?

The fact that gator fans are coming on this open board with so much energy lets you know how far we’ve grown as a program. I was in the Swamp for 42-0 sophomore year and by far the biggest piece of nasty, elitist assholes. We’ve matured and grown as a fanbase. They, not so much. @bluechip12 don’t even post til February if we get matched up.
I was there for that game as well. I have never seen a more disgusting and largely unaffiliated fan base in my life. And I’ve been to countless away UCF football games over the years and have been exposed to a huge number of other universities’ fan bases. It is one of the major reasons that, despite having earned a degree from UF, I will ALWAYS wish them nothing but failure.

I was there for that game as well. I have never seen a more disgusting and largely unaffiliated fan base in my life. And I’ve been to countless away UCF football games over the years and have been exposed to a huge number of other universities’ fan bases. It is one of the major reasons that, despite having earned a degree from UF, I will ALWAYS wish them nothing but failure.

How many times do you think you’ve mentioned on this board that you got a degree from UF? I’m not sure I’ve ever seen someone pat himself on the back so much for earning a degree.

How many times do you think you’ve mentioned on this board that you got a degree from UF? I’m not sure I’ve ever seen someone pat himself on the back so much for earning a degree.
Bothered he actually HAS a degree from your Gatas?

tenor.gif

Basically what I am hearing from ESPN twitter reporters. UF basically requesting they don't play UCF in a bowl game. Yeah yeah nothing to gain BS typical BS from UF.

BlackwellRN UF has a lot of toothless redneck bandwagon fans that never actually stepped one foot on the campus of UF to take a college class. Trust me they are the biggest tools I have ever dealt with. I have friends that are actual UF graduates and they are more respectful to UCF but are still a bit on the arrogant side because they have national titles in football. Miami is still King with 5 national titles. UF refused to play Miami when Miami was really good because they did not want another Loss.

Reactions: dali drama

Gators would only schedule UCF if it was 2 for 1 we don't do that.:sunglasses:

It is one of the major reasons that, despite having earned a degree from UF, I will ALWAYS wish them nothing but failure.

I know you have posted it before, but what degree do you have from UF? Is it nursing? If so, that is very impressive. That’s a tough program to get into. My mother was a nursing professor for 30+ years (not at UF) and I have the utmost respect for the folks who get their nursing degrees.

Reactions: dali drama
Feel better, KISA? Remember...they are the ones who are “mean”. Not you. No, you’re the gentleman. All class.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT