ADVERTISEMENT

Trump has also deleted thousands of emails

I lost count of the "could haves" and "apparently" used in the poorly written article. That is not journalism, that is conjecture. Also, you said he was fast and lose with development, something you apparently know nothing about. Go look at the moves Simon Property Group has done over the past twenty years or for that matter General Growth, Vornado or any other major REIT. Educate yourself before you just cut and paste an article from a moron.

I lost count of the "could haves" and "apparently" used in the poorly written article. That is not journalism, that is conjecture. Also, you said he was fast and lose with development, something you apparently know nothing about. Go look at the moves Simon Property Group has done over the past twenty years or for that matter General Growth, Vornado or any other major REIT. Educate yourself before you just cut and paste an article from a moron.
Just because everyone is doing unethical things in REIT doesn't make it right.

And for those who think I'm only bashing Trump, here's a pretty damning video on HillBilly's top aide and potential WH COS.

Huma Abedin's link to terrorism, her extremist family, their extremist organizations, and her influence in the Hillary inner circles has been well known for a long time. Unfortunately, we have a media that is completely colluded inside this same inner circle that has refused to even raise the subject with Hillary.

The media goes nuts over Trump's ex campaign manager's ties to Ukraine, yet is absolutely dumb and ignorant when it comes to wondering why Hillary has a woman at her constant side whose entire family history and activities trace back to extremism and terrorism.

Where does it say that? Can you cite the laws?

The article says - "a practice that has since been explicitly outlawed".
In 1984

"Kleinbard and his colleagues developed an early version of the maneuver, sometimes called a “stock-for-debt swap,” more than three decades ago when he worked for Salomon Brothers. He recalled using it to engineer roughly 75 deals for the firm's corporate clients in about a year-and-a half. Business was good until 1984, when Congress mostly shut down the practice. It was, Kleinbard admitted, clearly an abuse of the system."

In 1984

"Kleinbard and his colleagues developed an early version of the maneuver, sometimes called a “stock-for-debt swap,” more than three decades ago when he worked for Salomon Brothers. He recalled using it to engineer roughly 75 deals for the firm's corporate clients in about a year-and-a half. Business was good until 1984, when Congress mostly shut down the practice. It was, Kleinbard admitted, clearly an abuse of the system."

Keyword MOSTLY.

Carbob just say you are voting for Hillary because you don't like Trump and You dgaf about the laws she has broken, the people who were thrown off cliffs or shot twice in the back of the head as assisted suicide and you will garner more respect. What you are doing now is sad
Whatever. I have said many many times, I'm not voting for HillBilly. She's a POS too. I can't vote fer her and I can't vote for Trump. This election sucks. What I'm doing is pointing out that both candidates are unscrupulous, unethical, full of shit, and potentially terrible choices for President. No matter what happens next week, I'll be ashamed to be an American.

It's possible to dislike both candidates, yo. Just because this thread started with an attack on Trump, doesn't mean I am supporting Clinton. And GTFO with the "wasted vote" rhetoric. Both sides claim that and it's equally wrong from either side.

except for the fact you are bending over backwards to complain about Trump and appear to defend Hillary at times. Those tend to sound more like endorsements to me.

Seriously, we hear all day long how bad of a guy Trump is from the mass media all without a peep of how bad Hillary actually is. You just sound like another person just trying to help elect the single most corrupt politician in 40 years, possibly ever.

except for the fact you are bending over backwards to complain about Trump and appear to defend Hillary at times. Those tend to sound more like endorsements to me.

Seriously, we hear all day long how bad of a guy Trump is from the mass media all without a peep of how bad Hillary actually is. You just sound like another person just trying to help elect the single most corrupt politician in 40 years, possibly ever.
He only justifies Clinton and only rips on Trump. Shocking we would get that opinion of him

Reactions: UCFWayne

Please point to a post where I defended Hillary.

It doesn't have to be classified to violate a court order.

All true. And she's not alone.

LOCK UP EVERYBODY!!!!

So tired of the uranium deal talking point which is totally false. http://www.snopes.com/hillary-clinton-uranium-russia-deal/

Yeah, she's a political crook. No doubt. But that deal is about the same as the Dubai Ports deal during the Bush Administration.

And again, Trump has never been entrusted with national secrets or nuclear policy, or any foreign policy at all. That wasn't anything to do with his career or his businesses. Now the salesman/developer wants to be a politician and be able to do those kind of things. Maybe he'll be virtuous, but maybe he won't. He hasn't shown to be virtuous in some of his business dealings.

No. No it isn't. It's much more like Dubai Ports.

And he hasn't because he hasn't had an opportunity to try.

Pretty much every post in this thread. Anything Hillary has done is not a big deal and you provide a liberal talking point of random GOPers that have done "the same thing".
No. No it isn't. You're inferring something that isn't there.

See all the Trumpers and HillBilly supporters have fallen under the campaign hypnosis that anything that disparages their candidate must be pro-the other one. And that's what's wrong. People are not voting FOR someone they believe in, they've been brainwashed to vote against the "worse" one. I'm sorry, but that is not the way I feel I should choose a candidate. They all suck (yes, Goof ball Gary does too). If there's something completely and ethically wrong with a candidate, I'm going to espouse my displeasure about it.

Last edited:
1. I was referring to Trump
2. I agreed that she's a crook
3. I called her a crook
4. Correcting a falsehood about a story does not equate to a defense of her. GTFO. Just because I don't agree with the Trump talking point, doesn't make me a Hillary defender.

Keep telling yourself that and I'm sure it will be true.
So, tell me how Secretary Powell having a "private" non-State department email server built so that the State Department could have better outreach to the community while sending all of his other government work through the official server is the same as what Hillary did?

Tell me how Walker doing campaign non-government work on his private server during office hours (while doing all government work on government systems) explicitly so that he wouldn't mix government information with private is the same as what Hillary did. BTW, this one made major news and was investigated and cleared.

I could go on down the list but you're not stupid so I'm not going to spend the time feeding your dumbass troll attempt.

So, tell me how Secretary Powell having a "private" non-State department email server built so that the State Department could have better outreach to the community while sending all of his other government work through the official server is the same as what Hillary did?

Tell me how Walker doing campaign non-government work on his private server during office hours (while doing all government work on government systems) explicitly so that he wouldn't mix government information with private is the same as what Hillary did. BTW, this one made major news and was investigated and cleared.

I could go on down the list but you're not stupid so I'm not going to spend the time feeding your dumbass troll attempt.
Good job. Now you're thinking.

I agree that the meme is a troll. It's full of varying degrees of stretching the truth. http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...y-clinton-said-my-predecessors-did-same-thin/

Clinton's emails and her handling of them is absolutely below board and improper. She probably should be prosecuted for it, and may still. It's not right and shows poor judgement and it's absolutely a reason NOT to vote for her. I agree.

No. No it isn't. You're inferring something that isn't there.

See all the Trumpers and HillBilly supporters have fallen under the campaign hypnosis that anything that disparages their candidate must be pro-the other one. And that's what's wrong. People are not voting FOR someone they believe in, they've been brainwashed to vote against the "worse" one. I'm sorry, but that is not the way I feel I should choose a candidate. They all suck (yes, Goof ball Gary does too). If there's something completely and ethically wrong with a candidate, I'm going to espouse my displeasure about it.

There is nothing to infer, it's all typed out. You only attack Trump and if someone brings up Hillary's felonies you just regurgitate the DNC talking points and/or blame Bush, Rice and Powell.

Reactions: btbones
There is nothing to infer, it's all typed out. You only attack Trump and if someone brings up Hillary's felonies you just regurgitate the DNC talking points and/or blame Bush, Rice and Powell.
It's pretty obvious that I am not. You need better reading comprehension. I attack Hillary too, but you choose to ignore those.

It's pretty obvious that I am not. You need better reading comprehension. I attack Hillary too, but you choose to ignore those.

Yeah, you say she's crooked. Whoopdy doo. Every Dem voting for her has said that and they don't care. You're not posting new articles from Breitbart and the Blaze everyday about her though. You only do that when left wing media outlets attack Trump.

Yeah, you say she's crooked. Whoopdy doo. Every Dem voting for her has said that and they don't care. You're not posting new articles from Breitbart and the Blaze everyday about her though. You only do that when left wing media outlets attack Trump.
Bahahaha. Like either of those sites are legit. You're hilarious. Keep up the laughs.

Wow. Just wow. No wonder you're voting for Trump.
Well yes I'm voting for Trump because Trump is not a crook or has not done anything illegal unlike your candidate. You see what you claim as unethical is more likely what one would call morally acceptable. The problem with that thought is businesses can't run in what is morally right because most people don't share the same definition of what is morally right. Now I've never broken the law in any business transactions but I've seen several who have and have seen those people either get fired, arrested or both.

I'm very ethical in business because my view of the term is very clear. You on the other hand confuse ethics with emotions.

Well yes I'm voting for Trump because Trump is not a crook or has not done anything illegal unlike your candidate. You see what you claim as unethical is more likely what one would call morally acceptable. The problem with that thought is businesses can't run in what is morally right because most people don't share the same definition of what is morally right. Now I've never broken the law in any business transactions but I've seen several who have and have seen those people either get fired, arrested or both.

I'm very ethical in business because my view of the term is very clear. You on the other hand confuse ethics with emotions.
You really don't know what you're talking about. You're simply wrong and ignorant.

Your problem on here is you speak too much in absolutes regarding your opinion. Everyone else is wrong , ignorant , whatever
Mfw+reading+this+garbage+_0d73e8b7427718be44000dc864556ff3.jpg

Your problem on here is you speak too much in absolutes regarding your opinion. Everyone else is wrong , ignorant , whatever
No. I'm allowed to be absolute in my opinion because it's mine. Those who accuse me of being a Hillbilly supporter are the ones dealing in absolutes because they cannot fathom that it's possible to dislike Trump and not also dislike HRC.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT