ADVERTISEMENT

Trump is Anti-LGBT

this is in response to a gay man being hanged in iran. hes pushing a small change to simply decriminalize homosexual conduct or even status in something like 70-80 nations around the world. maybe you are made because hes not pushing for larger change. i guess you would rather wait decades for massive change instead of taking incremental changes.

i think it would be interesting for you to describe why you cant support this effort by trumps admin.

He hasn’t done anything yet other than release a press release.

He has ROLLED BACK LGBT rights in his own country.

Administrations have been working on LGBT rights globally way before Trump.

I never said I don’t support this effort - whatever it may be. All I’m saying is this doesn’t mean he’s LGBT friendly.

Reactions: NinjaKnight
Hes been the most outspoken advocate for lgbt people in the history of the white house.

He literally erased mentions of LGBT issues from the WH website and refused to recognize pride month.

He literally erased mentions of LGBT issues from the WH website and refused to recognize pride month.
Okay, Okay, Okay...sheesh, you're SO picky, bq!

But otherwise our "Rainbow Prez" is the most outspoken advocate for LGBT people in the history of the White House. I heard that from a friend. :)

Gay marriage? This isn't 2011, we're past that you troglodyte. The right for gays to get married was spearheaded by democrats and opposed by mouthbreathers. Obama was in office long enough that it became ok under his watch to support gay marriage which he did.

Actually a republican lawyer spearheaded that initiative and ultimately won in court. Lol lol

Reactions: UCFBS
I mean, you almost have to be willfully delusional to try to give republicans credit for gay marriage. It's like 85 lives in a totally fake reality.

I mean, you almost have to be willfully delusional to try to give republicans credit for gay marriage. It's like 85 lives in a totally fake reality.

Says the guy part of American society that has lost their minds, pushes fake news stories, and willfully believes any hoax that the media throws at them.

[roll]

Reactions: UCFWayne
How fuking deranged do you have to be to try an insinuate that Republicans are pro homosexuality, and the democrats are against it? I'm honestly wondering how someone can be that butthole stupid to think anyone would even believe your insane bullshit. It really is a testament to just how much of a lying sack of shit @UCFKnight85 is, reality is no longer a burden for him.

He hasn’t done anything yet other than release a press release.

He has ROLLED BACK LGBT rights in his own country.

Administrations have been working on LGBT rights globally way before Trump.

I never said I don’t support this effort - whatever it may be. All I’m saying is this doesn’t mean he’s LGBT friendly.
press release that they are working on plans to decriminalize, which is a good thing.

didnt roll back anything. military has always been selective.

press release that they are working on plans to decriminalize, which is a good thing.

didnt roll back anything. military has always been selective.

I can release a press release about anything I want...that doesn't mean action.

FYI...Just because someone doesn't feel the need to gloat about every thing he does, doesn't mean it's not happening.

https://www.nbcnews.com/feature/nbc...et-mission-export-gay-rights-overseas-n673861

The U.S. has deployed its diplomats and spent tens of millions of dollars to try to block anti-gay laws, punish countries that enacted them, and tie financial assistance to respect for LGBTQ rights. It was a mission animated in part by former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton's declaration that "gay rights are human rights."

You guys eat up anything Trump throws out without doing any research or critical thinking. Open up your mind a bit, it'll do you some good.

I can release a press release about anything I want...that doesn't mean action.

FYI...Just because someone doesn't feel the need to gloat about every thing he does, doesn't mean it's not happening.

https://www.nbcnews.com/feature/nbc...et-mission-export-gay-rights-overseas-n673861

The U.S. has deployed its diplomats and spent tens of millions of dollars to try to block anti-gay laws, punish countries that enacted them, and tie financial assistance to respect for LGBTQ rights. It was a mission animated in part by former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton's declaration that "gay rights are human rights."

You guys eat up anything Trump throws out without doing any research or critical thinking. Open up your mind a bit, it'll do you some good.
so what you are saying is that trump is continuing to work for lgbt rights throughout the world.

so what you are saying is that trump is continuing to work for lgbt rights throughout the world.

No - Trump has done nothing so far, other than release a press release. When asked about it, he didn't even know what the reporter was talking about.

Meanwhile, he's buddy buddy w/ Brazil's new president who is VERY anti-LGBT.

He's rolled back basically every trans protection domestically.

I LIIIIVE for you continually trying to educate me on something you know nothing about other than what Trump feeds you.

No - Trump has done nothing so far, other than release a press release. When asked about it, he didn't even know what the reporter was talking about.

Meanwhile, he's buddy buddy w/ Brazil's new president who is VERY anti-LGBT.

He's rolled back basically every trans protection domestically.

I LIIIIVE for you continually trying to educate me on something you know nothing about other than what Trump feeds you.

I love how Uncle Wayne to lets you know that Trump is actually really good for the gay community but that you just refuse to accept all the amazing things he has done.

Please tell us, Der Shookster, what Donald has done to the LGBT community other than block trans people from serving in the military?
Trump actually hasn't blocked trans-gender, but only those trans-gender individuals who plan to undergo specific, medical procedures the US military is arguing reduces readiness. It's a valid enough argument that requires study.

And the courts agreed.

Especially now that there are over 10x as many transgender people serving than when the Obama administration instituted its change, and the corresponding study that covered 'costs,' not 'readiness.'

We use the same, objective metrics to deny people entry into the military, as well as for medical discharges, as we no longer let them serve for a 'readiness' argument.

The funny thing is that Trump's order doesn't block existing military personnel who have already undergone the procedure.

Trump actually hasn't blocked trans-gender, but only those trans-gender individuals who plan to undergo specific, medical procedures the US military is arguing reduces readiness.

I'm not sure where you got that notion from but the recent Supreme Court decision was pretty clear-cut. It allows the Pentagon to block transgendered people from joining the military or, in some cases, remaining in the military.

And Clinton was?

Maybe you should read up on the New York media criticizing Clinton for her lack of 'New York Values' when she carpet bagged there, and Trump even being critical of her (even though he said he still supported her).

I agree Trump has let the 'evangelicals' get to him. But at the same time, the Trans-gender 'partial ban' actually has some merit to it.

The 'clarified' policy is based on 'readiness,' and it's why it's been supported by the courts. The 'readiness' argument was something the Obama administration never took into consideration, and the Rand study admitted it did not look at.

The 'readiness' argument is the same reason people are denied entry or are medically discharged. Trump isn't banning transgender service, but only those who will undergo medical procedures that reduces their 'readiness.'

Furthermore, it's also why the 'what other country's do' argument falls flat on its face, because some countries *do* ban transgender individual who undergo certain medical procedures from military units with the same 'readiness' levels as the US military in general.

This also goes for the recently refuted 'the US Marines don't allow women to serve in combat units' BS. No, the US Marines - - like select forces in European countries - - have requirements that have physical limits that women can qualify for, but most fail.

Especially US Marine officers, who have to qualify at higher physical levels than enlisted personnel.

E.g., carrying a 155mm shell is carrying a 155mm shell, to be in a Marine Expeditionary Unit, and there cannot be any exception, even if that 'favors' men.

Same goes for Transgender who undergo procedures which reduce their 'readiness' levels lower than people with common disabilities that bar entry or cause medical discharges.

That's what the US Media isn't saying, even if a lot of Conservatives are still pissed about Manning.

What pisses me off is that while I was arguing for Transgender service in the military, the Obama administration was off commuting Manning's sentence over a 'campaign' (which I call 'special rights') and made me look like an @$$hat and undermined my arguments against Conservatives.

Progressives are getting to the point they are illogical and don't use 'common sense.'

E.g., as a percentage of population - - aka, proper use of per capita - - what is the religion most likely to not only commit acts of domestic terrorism, but attack fellow, LGBTQ Americans?

No Progressive wants to answer that, and instead, focus on Conservatives because they make up a much larger percentage of the country. Yet, per capita - - percentage of population - - one religion is most responsible, and it's not Christianity.

Also, blaming Trump for anti-semitic views, is a joke at this point. It's not the Republican party pushing that, far from it! Trump has always taken issue with anti-semitic views his entire life, and that hasn't changed. Which is why I laughed when they blamed him for those issues.

In addition to the ones that were 'false flag,' there were ones that were perpetrated by people who were *not* remotely associated with the Republican party, much more *not* Christian either.

And Clinton was?

Maybe you should read up on the New York media criticizing Clinton for her lack of 'New York Values' when she carpet bagged there, and Trump even being critical of her (even though he said he still supported her).

I agree Trump has let the 'evangelicals' get to him. But at the same time, the Trans-gender 'partial ban' actually has some merit to it.

The 'clarified' policy is based on 'readiness,' and it's why it's been supported by the courts. The 'readiness' argument was something the Obama administration never took into consideration, and the Rand study admitted it did not look at.

The 'readiness' argument is the same reason people are denied entry or are medically discharged. Trump isn't banning transgender service, but only those who will undergo medical procedures that reduces their 'readiness.'

Furthermore, it's also why the 'what other country's do' argument falls flat on its face, because some countries *do* ban transgender individual who undergo certain medical procedures from military units with the same 'readiness' levels as the US military in general.

This also goes for the recently refuted 'the US Marines don't allow women to serve in combat units' BS. No, the US Marines - - like select forces in European countries - - have requirements that have physical limits that women can qualify for, but most fail.

Especially US Marine officers, who have to qualify at higher physical levels than enlisted personnel.

E.g., carrying a 155mm shell is carrying a 155mm shell, to be in a Marine Expeditionary Unit, and there cannot be any exception, even if that 'favors' men.

Same goes for Transgender who undergo procedures which reduce their 'readiness' levels lower than people with common disabilities that bar entry or cause medical discharges.

That's what the US Media isn't saying, even if a lot of Conservatives are still pissed about Manning.

What pisses me off is that while I was arguing for Transgender service in the military, the Obama administration was off commuting Manning's sentence over a 'campaign' (which I call 'special rights') and made me look like an @$$hat and undermined my arguments against Conservatives.

Progressives are getting to the point they are illogical and don't use 'common sense.'

E.g., as a percentage of population - - aka, proper use of per capita - - what is the religion most likely to not only commit acts of domestic terrorism, but attack fellow, LGBTQ Americans?

No Progressive wants to answer that, and instead, focus on Conservatives because they make up a much larger percentage of the country. Yet, per capita - - percentage of population - - one religion is most responsible, and it's not Christianity.

Also, blaming Trump for anti-semitic views, is a joke at this point. It's not the Republican party pushing that, far from it! Trump has always taken issue with anti-semitic views his entire life, and that hasn't changed. Which is why I laughed when they blamed him for those issues.

In addition to the ones that were 'false flag,' there were ones that were perpetrated by people who were *not* remotely associated with the Republican party, much more *not* Christian either.
Does pregnancy reduce readiness?

Wayne and BS making up insane bullshit about topics they obviously know absolutely nothing about: name a more iconic duo

Wayne and BS making up insane bullshit about topics they obviously know absolutely nothing about: name a more iconic duo

dumb-dumber.large.gif

Is this a serious question? Of course it does. I can't imagine that there are very many pregnant women engaged in firefights in a war zone. If there are, that is extremely irresponsible
But there are women and we allow them to voluntarily procreate while in the military so his argument doesn't really hold up as to why transgender people can't be in the military.

But there are women and we allow them to voluntarily procreate while in the military so his argument doesn't really hold up as to why transgender people can't be in the military.
After childbirth, a woman can return to a level of readiness but during the pregnancy she clearly can not meet that standard. A trans person would meet that same standard. Beforehand, yes. After surgery and horomone therapy, yes. During, not at all.

There you go, giving Trump a new military service restriction to consider... :)

Are you guys actually arguing that a person with a hormone imbalance is combat ready?

If women can analyze satellite photos in an office in Indiana then why shouldn't transgender people be allowed to?

Is it readiness or something else?

What about if a dude gets old and develops low testosterone?
Depends on the role i suppose. I wouldnt want him in a firefight, but if his mental aptitide isnt compromised then there are roles that can be played.

Don't you want our military personnel to be at the very pinnacle of their ability to perform their jobs?

These are the types of opinions that make social interactions with women difficult for red hats. Please for your own sake be more self aware. That opinion is incredibly bad.
You are saying that you want a preganant or menopausal woman involved in military combat. That is extremely reckless and even women will tell you the same thing.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT