ADVERTISEMENT

Trump is Anti-LGBT

Depends on the role i suppose. I wouldnt want him in a firefight, but if his mental aptitide isnt compromised then there are roles that can be played.

Don't you want our military personnel to be at the very pinnacle of their ability to perform their jobs?
Sure, but all the kids who joined the military from my High School were dumb or insane so we're not getting the super soldier most of the time are we? I think telling a woman that she needs to retire because she stopped having her period is a little extreme considering.

Sure, but all the kids who joined the military from my High School were dumb or insane so we're not getting the super soldier most of the time are we? I think telling a woman that she needs to retire because she stopped having her period is a little extreme considering.
Who suggested that this woman retire? You just dont want them in a role that their physiology may affect the ability to perform their duty.

She should sinply slaughter the child and have an abortion. That’s the proper feminist thing to do isn’t it? Can’t have stupid things like unborn children getting in the way of a career.

What about if a dude gets old and develops low testosterone?
I don't think low testosterone in an aging male is a hormone imbalance you silly weiner. However, very little testosterone in a female is very natural. High testosterone in a female is an imbalance.

I don't think low testosterone in an aging male is a hormone imbalance you silly weiner. However, very little testosterone in a female is very natural. High testosterone in a female is an imbalance.
Especially when administered for a treatment.

Reactions: fabknight
We must monitor to ensure that women eat properly unless we want to open the door for hormonal imbalances that can contribute to PMS each month.

I don't know as much about low T as you so maybe you cold fill the rest of us in.

Uh oh is this a toxic masculinity joke? Are you trying to assert yourself as an Alpha male and me a beta male?

This is deeply sexist and offensive. How dare you make a joke along the lines of gender or abuse your cisgender privilege

Uh oh is this a toxic masculinity joke? Are you trying to assert yourself as an Alpha male and me a beta male?

This is deeply sexist and offensive. How dare you make a joke along the lines of gender or abuse your cisgender privilege

I'm not used to reading intentionally funny 85 posts. :)

Reactions: NinjaKnight
I don't know as much about low T as you so maybe you cold fill the rest of us in.
That's because it's something that MEN eventually suffer through as they age. Are your hot flashes making it difficult to think or something?.

No - Trump has done nothing so far, other than release a press release. When asked about it, he didn't even know what the reporter was talking about.

Meanwhile, he's buddy buddy w/ Brazil's new president who is VERY anti-LGBT.

He's rolled back basically every trans protection domestically.

I LIIIIVE for you continually trying to educate me on something you know nothing about other than what Trump feeds you.
damn and here i thought brazil was part of the us. didnt realize their leader doing stuff down there was a direct extension of trump up here. learn something new every day.*

Reactions: Crazyhole
Hey Wayne, where was this 'press release-believing' conviction when Jussie Smollett said he was attacked by noose-hanging, MEGA hatted racists??? :)
did you not see my first post in that thread. there is this great search feature you can use. i know ive used it to highlight your numerous posts that didnt age well.

did you not see my first post in that thread.

Yeah, but that was a long time ago—that stupid thread is ten pages long!!! However, I did go back to Page One and read your first post. Your initial reaction was support for the ‘victim’ so I apologize for my mischaracterization.

Yeah, but that was a long time ago—that stupid thread is ten pages long!!! However, I did go back to Page One and read your first post. Your initial reaction was support for the ‘victim’ so I apologize for my mischaracterization.
holy shit you admitted that you were wrong?!?!!? hell is freezing over.

Is this a serious question? Of course it does. I can't imagine that there are very many pregnant women engaged in firefights in a war zone. If there are, that is extremely irresponsible
So ... that raises a huge issue.

If a conscripted woman gets pregnant to avoid serving, or receives a discharge as such ... would it also be a military crime to get pregnant, after conscription, when she was ordered not to do so, as a result of her conscription?

I don't think people really think things through, and don't recognize that policies and the resulting laws need to be 'consistent' and not just 'convenient.'

I'm confused by that article. Its refers to the person as "he", but his name is Nikki, and he's married to a woman but is gay. So did he start out as a woman but became a man? And if he is a man married to a woman is that still gay?

I'm confused by that article. Its refers to the person as "he", but his name is Nikki, and he's married to a woman but is gay. So did he start out as a woman but became a man? And if he is a man married to a woman is that still gay?
I honestly don't concern myself with such things, and use 'spouse' to be generic. Besides, enough SJWs are 'looking for an argument,' even if not the actual person or their spouse, especially with white males like me.

The fire could have been an accident ... gasoline on clothes after mowing. It really all depends, and I guess I'd have to read the report.

That said ... I don't know why people were talking about returning donations. The fire still took down a house ... a house that wasn't theirs. Unless insurance covers a tenant that commits arson.

In any case ... I find interesting that a Church was helping with the center, and how much people demonize Churches these days over LGBTQ issues. It seems like people cannot separate the right-wing religious mouthpieces from actual, real, Churches.

Last edited:
I honestly don't concern myself with such things, and use 'spouse' to be generic. Besides, enough SJWs are 'looking for an argument,' even if not the actual person or their spouse, especially with white males like me.

The fire could have been an accident ... gasoline on clothes after mowing. It really all depends, and I guess I'd have to read the report.

That said ... I don't know why people were talking about returning donations. The fire still took down a house ... a house that wasn't theirs. Unless insurance covers a tenant that commits arson.

In any case ... I find interesting that a Church was helping with the center, and how much people demonize Churches these days over LGBTQ issues. It seems like people cannot separate the right-wing religious mouthpieces from actual, real, Churches.
I just find the double-speak interesting. If she is a man and has sexual relations with a woman, is that actually "gay"? IMO, yes she is gay, but that's because I don't view her as a man. The LGBT community says that she is a man, so how can he be gay then?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT