ADVERTISEMENT

Trump or kennedy?

Dems will vote 90% Biden just like they are told. Reps will vote 90% Trump. Kennedy may get 5 to 10%.

Either Biden or Trump will win a close election votes wise. electoral college may or may not be close.

Kennedy has about as much a shot to win as you or me. The only question is whether he will get enough votes to impact the election, and if so, which side of the aisle are the votes coming from?

Kennedy has about as much a shot to win as you or me. The only question is whether he will get enough votes to impact the election, and if so, which side of the aisle are the votes coming from?

RJK is polling anywhere between 8-10%. That is significant and more than enough to tip the election one way or another.

The fact that his VP pick is a wealthy progressive from California should tell you which way he's focusing.

RJK is polling anywhere between 8-10%. That is significant and more than enough to tip the election one way or another.

The fact that his VP pick is a wealthy progressive from California should tell you which way he's focusing.
The way he is focusing doesn't mean that is who is going to appeal too. He is antivax, very pro Israel, his views on climate change seem to have changed quite a bit, he was for a national 15 week abortion ban, etc. I don't know who on the left he is supposed to appeal to.

Reactions: DaShuckster
I love the way some folks here are breathless for any sign that Trump could win.

I like the fact that these nonsense 'early' polling has President Biden and Trump running neck-and-neck. The more the general public gets concerned that Batsh*t Crazy Donald could win again, the better.

But anybody here who believes that Trump is actually going to win next November probably believes they're gonna win the Mega-Millions lottery too.

I love the way some folks here are breathless for any sign that Trump could win.

I like the fact that these nonsense 'early' polling has President Biden and Trump running neck-and-neck. The more the general public gets concerned that Batsh*t Crazy Donald could win again, the better.

But anybody here who believes that Trump is actually going to win next November probably believes they're gonna win the Mega-Millions lottery too.
Trump can win, I wouldn't say he has no shot, but I do think Biden ends up winning. The Israel stuff couldn't hurt him though, certainly in a place like Michigan, so it certainly isn't a given he wins.

Trump can win, I wouldn't say he has no shot
I find it unfathomable. The American people are not THAT stupid. But, hey, the more people who are concerned about a Trump win, the better.
The Israel stuff could hurt him though
I agree. The irony of a fall protest vote against Biden is that the beneficiary would be right-wing Netanyahu, the very person the protestors are up-in-arms against.

But it seems on the surface that Netanyahu 'has gotten Biden's message' and is backing off a bit.

Netanyahu had better understand that the longer this 'war' goes on (and the closer we get to November), the more push-back he's going to get from the Biden Administration.

Man, tough choice. Do I vote for a guy with dementia? Do I vote for a guy that has a voice only a mother could love ? Do I vote for a guy with amazing 80s hair? Time will tell . I will say this, it's April and I can not predict how October will be. It could be Trump or Biden. Who knows? I think RFK will impact the race if he stays in it.

I think RFK will impact the race if he stays in it.
Yeah, a tough choice for the anti-Biden crowd: Which one of the two nutjobs do I vote for?? :)

The way Trump's crazy rhetoric has been escalating, something tells me he's going to lose it before we ever get around to voting in November.

Yeah, a tough choice for the anti-Biden crowd: Which one of the two nutjobs do I vote for?? :)

The way Trump's crazy rhetoric has been escalating, something tells me he's going to lose it before we ever get around to voting in November.
Perhaps. If any of the last 2 Presidential elections have taught me is to never think one thing is a given or for certain. It's like football, you gotta play the Gane and not declare a winner before the first whistle blows . Upsets and strange stuff happens between those 4 quarters. We are still in spring camp here .

It's like football, you gotta play the Game and not declare a winner before the first whistle blows . Upsets and strange stuff happens between those 4 quarters. We are still in spring camp here .
It doesn't look to me like the Biden campaign is taking a win for granted (unlike Hillary did back in the day.) I'm simply stating that I personally can't begin to fathom a world where Donald Trump wins in November. If you want to believe in miracles, go for it.

But you might want to keep in mind that Biden beat the incumbent President in Novemeber, 2020. Since then, we learned about all of Trump's corruption sh*t that directly led to the January 6th riot.

So, tell me, where is the groundswell of new Trump voters coming from? Who are the new voters who are going to jump on the Trump train in 2024 and make up for all the ground he lost in 2020? Seems to me that the highly-motivated new voters are most likely to be people who are upset by the overturning of Roe. Trust me, they aren't going to the polls to vote for the guy who boasts he was the one most responsible for it.

But maybe ol' Donald is going to out-campaign the President this fall, right? Having four courtroom trials to worry about and a fraction of Biden's warchest won't stop him, right?

The way he is focusing doesn't mean that is who is going to appeal too. He is antivax, very pro Israel, his views on climate change seem to have changed quite a bit, he was for a national 15 week abortion ban, etc. I don't know who on the left he is supposed to appeal to.

Democrats aren't freaking out about RFK because they see him taking Trump votes.

Reactions: DaShuckster

Hey dumbshit, the mere sharing of polling data is not being "breathless for any sign that Trump can win". It's sharing literal facts regarding the polling of a candidate in a thread created to discuss that candidate.

Take your meds before posting here.

Democrats aren't freaking out about RFK because they see him taking Trump votes.
I don't really know that Democrats are freaking out about him. Maybe some moderates he will appeal to, but moderates aren't the people who typically vote 3rd party. His views definitely don't appear to appeal to people further left.

Last edited:
the mere sharing of polling data is not being "breathless for any sign that Trump can win". It's sharing literal facts regarding the polling of a candidate
Spring polling numbers are worthless---but thanks for sharing them. :)

I'll be shocked if Kennedy ends up getting anywhere close to a double-digit percentage of the vote.

But you are right about one thing: He'll take more votes away from Trump than Biden.

The problem with the left is they see politics through the same lens they view Marvel movies. They love Disney so it follows they have to have a villain, and President Trump just happens to be their Thanos.

The problem with the right is they're feckless pussies with zero conviction who refuse to fight fire with fire.

The problem with both sides is they can't fathom that like actors in a movie, once a scene is over they're all friends making millions of dollars for entertainment.

Of course, rightwing fans tend to mean well in their beliefs. "Leave me alone and I'll leave you alone."

Meanwhile, leftwing fans take offense to being left alone. It's a personal affront to not be garnering attention, giving way to pseudo-intellectual mental gymnastics.

The crazies like @DaShuckster & @NinjaKnight don't actually believe what they yap endlessly about, they know it's the rhetoric that is most likely to get them their beloved internet points.

I would include that weirdo with 7pm in his name as a crazy but I'm confident he's legitimately retarded

All of this arguing is getting old. Neither Biden or Trump should be the next Prez. The fact that we are even having this choice is a testimate to the decline of America.

All of this arguing is getting old. Neither Biden or Trump should be the next Prez. The fact that we are even having this choice is a testimate to the decline of America.
Guess what? Two-thirds of the "Neither One of 'em" crowd are disgruntled Republicans.

They are smart enough to know Trump is not fit for office but are frustrated that their only other choice is Joe Biden. They yearn for the 'good ole days' of conservative (and sane, responsible, democracy-loving) politicans like Bush and McCain.

You can whine on and on about it (which is getting old.) But the 'decline' you are seeing is with the GOP. My hope is that in the aftermath of this fall's cluster**** of a Presidential campaign, the party will reorganize or begin a new one to take this one's place.

Guess what? Two-thirds of the "Neither One of 'em" crowd are disgruntled Republicans.

They are smart enough to know Trump is not fit for office but are frustrated that their only other choice is Joe Biden. They yearn for the 'good ole days' of conservative (and sane, responsible, democracy-loving) politicans like Bush and McCain.

You can whine on and on about it (which is getting old.) But the 'decline' you are seeing is with the GOP. My hope is that in the aftermath of this fall's cluster**** of a Presidential campaign, the party will reorganize or begin a new one to take this one's place.
Hilarious that you're admitting your party is cult-like in their love for Joe "I shower with my underage daughter" Biden, while conservatives show an ability to think outside the (R) next to a politicians name.

Also, you're fat & gay

If you want a 3rd party or Independent candidate to ever have a chance you should be for ending the electoral college. In our current system it is a wasted vote that helps one of the main candidates

If you want a 3rd party or Independent candidate to ever have a chance you should be for ending the electoral college.
The electoral college itself is an antiquated political mechanism that doesn't work as it was once intended. The concept of 'all votes count' in the EC means that your vote counts a hell of a lot more if you live in Wyoming than it does in Florida or California.

Electoral college worked just fine for Obama not once, but twice, and for Biden.

No one bitched about it those three times…

Electoral college worked just fine for Obama not once, but twice, and for Biden. No one bitched about it those three times…
LOL! Americans have been bitching about the Electoral College for as long as we've been a country.

Congress, with the support of President Nixon, almost got the damn thing abolished back in the early 70s.

LOL! Americans have been bitching about the Electoral College for as long as we've been a country.

Congress, with the support of President Nixon, almost got the damn thing abolished back in the early 70s.

LOL!!! No one on the left bitched about it those three times. I'm sure you stood up and applauded the whole process, and then screamed like a stuck pig when W and Trump won.

LOL!!! No one on the left bitched about it those three times. I'm sure you stood up and applauded the whole process, and then screamed like a stuck pig when W and Trump won.
It's another gerrymandered system. If you jumped for joy when it elected Trump despite losing the popular vote, fine and dandy. You be you.

But as we're seeing, gerrymandering 'stacks the deck' and leads to the nonsense partisan crap we're seeing in States all across the country. It's frustrating when there is a scientific, politics-proof way of addressing the problem.

Last edited:
Reactions: Poolside Knight
If you want a 3rd party or Independent candidate to ever have a chance you should be for ending the electoral college. In our current system it is a wasted vote that helps one of the main candidates

RFK Jr. is gonna get hot leading into the elections. If it's close, expect the Trump camp to reach out to RFKJ for V.P. slot even if someone else is already selected. Independents like myself love RFKJ. Also genZ is gaga over this guy. He's the new Bernie sanders and picking up steam.

No way will Biden get re-elected with inflation running hot. So they need to put a wet towel on stimulus to ease wage pressure and get employment down. But I think it's too late and they have to risk it running hot.

Last edited:
Most importantly, Biden went all in with the SPR during midterms to get gasoline down. The SPR sits empty today. Right before WWIII. Great job politicizing national security 🙄

So the dems have to find a way to get gas down before the elections. If the supply side is as constricted as I'm reading, that will be difficult.

Well think of it on the bright side, The national debt would even be worse had he not sold all our reserves.

Well think of it on the bright side, The national debt would even be worse had he not sold all our reserves.

Part of the whole migrant fiasco is to get wage pressure down. Fire American's and replace with minimum wage migrants. Slave labor and a society dependent on government handouts to survive. Going on now at Tyson Foods and others.

Which party do you align with your cult-like support of mRNA? It ain't the republicans or the independents. Sounds like we have another two-faced liberal in our midst
I don't support mandatory vaccines for the flu so I have no idea what you're talking about

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT