ADVERTISEMENT

Trump rape accusation

Crazyhole

Todd's Tiki Bar
Jun 4, 2004
This is one of the more entertaining false accusations that have been made. Her interview with Anderson Cooper was hilarious.

Reactions: UCFWayne
26 rape accusers of a man who was captured on tape bragging that when you're famous you can get away with doing anything to a woman.

The Response? Meh, so what.

Yeah, that's pretty ridiculous, Crazy.
Did any of the other 25 accusers say it was in a department store with dozens of employees who could have heard her yell "help"?

Talk about saying stupid shit. Rapists have a type??!??!?!
Come on man, we are talking about a singular event that makes absolutely no sense and the accuser discredited herself. This isn't an overarching discussion about rapists, it's about how there is no possible way that her story is true.

Talk about saying stupid shit. Rapists have a type??!??!?!
Just because your wife probably has short hair, wears Harry Potter glasses and cucked you into a hyphenated last name, doesn't mean your President is into the same thing.

The only rape President Trump has commit is forcing himself inside your head every day. Think about it, whens the last time you went a day without whining about Trump?
Comments like these really reaffirm the fact that there are good and bad sides in politics today, and I'm clearly on the good team.
okay retard
If whether or not some overpaid sports ball player kneels is anywhere in your personal list of top 10,000 things you are worrying about right now, kill yourself.

Reactions: Ucfmikes
trump says alot of stupid shit. but ok, lets look at the women trump has been married to and the accuser. she doesnt look like his type.
I know right. He’s dated and marrying models and supermodels who he’s banging whenever he wants, but he’s raping a troll

Makes sense

Trump said he couldn't have raped her because "she's not my type."
Oh yeah, that isn’t doctored up and taken out of context :rolleyes:

Looks like you’re at the top of this week’s TDS list. Although you would have to be tied with
Ninjaknight and Knights Classes, because they can’t be surpassed

Oh yeah, that isn’t doctored up and taken out of context
Taken out of context???!?! o_O

He literally responded to her rape accusations by saying "she's not my type." I'd love to hear you explain how Trump's remark was taken out of context.

Taken out of context???!?! o_O

He literally responded to her rape accusations by saying "she's not my type." I'd love to hear you explain how Trump's remark was taken out of context.
No. It’s you insinuating that he’s a rapist and that’s his out for not being one.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Reactions: YourWifesBoyfriend
It truly blows my mind that people are dumb enough to believe Trump's word means anything. The man lies about literally everything. How are you going to believe someone who lied about the weather of his inauguration?

It truly blows my mind that people are dumb enough to believe Trump's word means anything. The man lies about literally everything. How are you going to believe someone who lied about the weather of his inauguration?
You lie a lot too. Literally everything. So we can’t believe anything that you post.

So just to be clear, you people are so fuking stupid you believe the word of someone who has told over 10,000 lies just since assuming office, has had 27 separate people all claim he has sexually assaulted them, AND is on tape literally bragging about sexually assaulting women?

And you people believe he didn't do it?

Stupid doesn't even do you justice. You are literally insulting the word stupid with how mind boggling inbred you are.

This one is less credible than the Kavanaugh attempted take down and that's saying something.

IMHO, no one should be talking about this woman.

Even if some of the story is true, beyond her credibility issues, her 'MO' is to call everything rape, and literally act with 0 responsibility whatsoever, actually harassing men and otherwise wanting them to fraternize with her, and then accusing the men of harassment (who never even touched her) to the point of undermining women of sexual assaults.

I'm not defending Trump, but I am pointing out the simple fact of this woman is ... she's not 'exposing' or 'raising awareness,' but literally making good, responsible victims be associated with the tiny minority of bad ones, like her, on so many levels.

I've worked with such women and have avoid them like the black plague. The worst thing about doing such is that they take the 'I don't think he likes me' as a 'blank cheque' to make 'funny sh-- up' about me, which some have to take as 'serious' because 'no one jokes like that.'

I think the 'wake up call' for one of them was when her husband repeated what I said to him in private, "I feel sorry for you on a whole new level." They divorced about 2 years later.

So just to be clear, you people are so fuking stupid you believe the word of someone who has told over 10,000 lies just since assuming office, has had 27 separate people all claim he has sexually assaulted them, AND is on tape literally bragging about sexually assaulting women?

Stupid doesn't even do you justice. You are literally insulting the word stupid with how mind boggling inbred you are.
images

This one is less credible than the Kavanaugh attempted take down and that's saying something.
No crap. At least the chick who.accused Kavanaugh of rape didnt say that it happened in the middle of a department store where literally dozens of other customers and employees could have heard her yell for help. Plus, rape isn't sexual in nature. Holy crap, I dislike the man more than just about anyone but this accusation is so bogus that you would have to be a total dumbass to listen to it and think that it's credible. He may have raped 25 other women, but he definitely did not rape this one.

nobody speaks with such constant vitriol and doesnt eventually succumb to mental illness borne of depression.

its not even up for debate that you're clearly an unhappy person. this one time, i'm going to speak to you man-to-man out of genuine concern; start working out, drink a gallon of water each day at least, cut out drinking/smoking, vape if you must. Start casual conversation with people when you're in line at the grocery store/gas station.

You'll find that most people generally agree on 75% of things and just want to be agreeable with one another, go about their day and spend time with people they care about.

I'm genuinely concerned that you're on the path of being the next mass shooter with your rate of negativity and disgust towards other people you dont know.

nobody speaks with such constant vitriol and doesnt eventually succumb to mental illness borne of depression.

its not even up for debate that you're clearly an unhappy person. this one time, i'm going to speak to you man-to-man out of genuine concern; start working out, drink a gallon of water each day at least, cut out drinking/smoking, vape if you must. Start casual conversation with people when you're in line at the grocery store/gas station.

You'll find that most people generally agree on 75% of things and just want to be agreeable with one another, go about their day and spend time with people they care about.

I'm genuinely concerned that you're on the path of being the next mass shooter with your rate of negativity and disgust towards other people you dont know.
Were you responding to me?!

I would actually really like to know just for curiousity sake what Ninjaknight's daily life is like

I don’t know anyone with this much hate. It’s concerning

I would actually really like to know just for curiousity sake what Ninjaknight's daily life is like

The dude is miserable and consumed with hate. He’s basically admitted as such long ago when he told the board that he likes coming here to pop off about how dumb his religious coworkers are.

Use the ignore button. It’s great!

Its not hate, it's aggression. And social awkwardness.

There really isn't anybody on this board that I would say "I probably wouldn't like that guy in real life", and that includes chemmie and FC. I even think 85 is a bit of an internet message board asshat but I still like him. That being said, ninja has proven to be a completely disgusting human being based on his postings here. I hope that it's just a caricature of something that he is playing, because if he is in real life what he portrays himself to be on this board, people will be killed. I'm not kidding either. If that person exists in real life, they will end up killing someone.

Its not hate, it's aggression. And social awkwardness.

There really isn't anybody on this board that I would say "I probably wouldn't like that guy in real life", and that includes chemmie and FC. I even think 85 is a bit of an internet message board asshat but I still like him. That being said, ninja has proven to be a completely disgusting human being based on his postings here. I hope that it's just a caricature of something that he is playing, because if he is in real life what he portrays himself to be on this board, people will be killed. I'm not kidding either. If that person exists in real life, they will end up killing someone.

You’d love me. Everyone loves me, trust me. I’m the best.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT