ADVERTISEMENT

Trump tells truth

Would you please stop trying to make every debate into a racial argument. No one cares that they're Black inner city metro areas. They comment on that they're Democrat-run, have major problems, and yet a Democrat lawmaker from that district who lives in a glass house apparently has decided to solve everyone else's problems but his constituents.

But a community that has about a quarter of its population under the poverty line (and much of the rest barely above it) and a quarter of the population on disability and being considered maybe the most unhealthy town in America, doesn't have major problems? Are we elitists if we point out these problems?

But a community that has about a quarter of its population under the poverty line (and much of the rest barely above it) and a quarter of the population on disability and being considered maybe the most unhealthy town in America, doesn't have major problems? Are we elitists if we point out these problems?
I'm not saying they don't have problems. He used language that degraded the "tired" dirty coal miners and their cross-eyed children. By many of the standards that you both use when you label us as racist, that is both bigoted and elitist. He wasn't talking about their problems, he was degrading the people themselves.

Reactions: UCFWayne
I'm not saying they don't have problems. He used language that degraded the "tired" dirty coal miners and their cross-eyed children. By many of the standards that you both use when you label us as racist, that is both bigoted and elitist. He wasn't talking about their problems, he was degrading the people themselves.

So we can talk about their problems then without being elitist? Is their US representative just being lazy too and not focusing enough on their issues?

Last edited:
Good God, man, will you do ANYTHING to lick Trump's racist ass?!?!!?!?

I'm not sure what you thought "tired" meant other than what I said. The body language of these men (I was too far away to see any expressions on their soot-covered faces) said they were exhausted.

As far as their "cross-eyed" children, if you saw ONE - let alone a bunch of them -- in a small high school, I'd love to have seen what your "non-elitist" reaction would have been.

So we can talk about their problems then without being elitist? Is their US representative just being lazy too and not focusing enough on their issues?
Sure. Tell me what that representative has been doing. I’ll be happy to criticize anything that he’s getting paid for that is not in service of his constituency.

Good God, man, will you do ANYTHING to lick Trump's racist ass?!?!!?!?

I'm not sure what you thought "tired" meant other than what I said. The body language of these men (I was too far away to see any expressions on their soot-covered faces) said they were exhausted.

As far as their "cross-eyed" children, if you saw ONE - let alone a bunch of them -- in a small high school, I'd love to have seen what your "non-elitist" reaction would have been.
You meant it to be derogatory. Don’t run from it.

Sure. Tell me what that representative has been doing. I’ll be happy to criticize anything that he’s getting paid for that is not in service of his constituency.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morgan_Griffith There is his page, typical Republican it appears for the most part.

He has been voting on bills like all congressman, appears to even be on a committee with Cummings. . But if it is one the poorest and unhealthiest places in the country, then could you possibly argue, with your view of reps roles, that he has done a good job?

I talk about appalling levels of rural poverty and incest in SW Virginia and I'm an "ELITIST" because those "down-on-their-luck" Americans "respect each other," right?
People that had jobs and industries that lost them find ways to come together, and avoid the dependency on government. Those who are in crime infested areas with few jobs in the first place, tend to know nothing else, unless they 'get out.'

Those are the conversations we need to be having. That said, and I so baited you here ...

But, on the other hand, when you have a "real conversation" about Baltimore and we get this gem:
Because yes, most metropolitan areas are the worst, and Baltimore is the absolute worst example. I lived and worked 2.5 years in and around Baltimore, living right on creek of the Patapsco River. As my colleague told me early on, "Don't stop at the Kill Whitey lights." I thought he was joking at first, some 'scare the new cracker' type of 'initiation.' He wasn't kidding. In reality, it wasn't so much a 'Kill Whitey' light, just in 'kill' in general.
Tell me again how the REAL problem here is all the "Politically Correct BS" :rolleyes:
Because he was an African-American who grew up in DC, like the entire rest of my team who grew up in DC or Baltimore (I was the only white guy on the team). He was trying to wake me up to things, and not what the US media says.

Seriously ... get out more, especially considering ...

Would you please stop trying to make every debate into a racial argument. No one cares that they're Black inner city metro areas. They comment on that they're Democrat-run, have major problems, and yet a Democrat lawmaker from that district who lives in a glass house apparently has decided to solve everyone else's problems but his constituents.
I don't have a problem with people who bring race into it, but when they think I'm just going to be a person that 'lies down' and lets them nuke everything, instead of getting into details. As The Atlantic pointed out from the Hidden Tribes study ...

The one part of the standard narrative that the data partially affirm is that African Americans are most likely to support political correctness. But the difference between them and other groups is much smaller than generally supposed: Three quarters of African Americans oppose political correctness. This means that they are only four percentage points less likely than whites, and only five percentage points less likely than the average, to believe that political correctness is a problem.

If age and race do not predict support for political correctness, what does? Income and education.

While 83 percent of respondents who make less than $50,000 dislike political correctness, just 70 percent of those who make more than $100,000 are skeptical about it. And while 87 percent who have never attended college think that political correctness has grown to be a problem, only 66 percent of those with a postgraduate degree share that sentiment.
Political tribe—as defined by the authors—is an even better predictor of views on political correctness. Among devoted conservatives, 97 percent believe that political correctness is a problem. Among traditional liberals, 61 percent do. Progressive activists are the only group that strongly backs political correctness: Only 30 percent see it as a problem.

So what does this group look like? Compared with the rest of the (nationally representative) polling sample, progressive activists are much more likely to be rich, highly educated—and white. They are nearly twice as likely as the average to make more than $100,000 a year. They are nearly three times as likely to have a postgraduate degree. And while 12 percent of the overall sample in the study is African American, only 3 percent of progressive activists are. With the exception of the small tribe of devoted conservatives, progressive activists are the most racially homogeneous group in the country.

It turns out that while progressive activists tend to think that only hate speech is a problem, and devoted conservatives tend to think that only political correctness is a problem, a clear majority of all Americans holds a more nuanced point of view: They abhor racism. But they don’t think that the way we now practice political correctness represents a promising way to overcome racial injustice.

People that had jobs and industries that lost them find ways to come together, and avoid the dependency on government. Those who are in crime infested areas with few jobs in the first place, tend to know nothing else, unless they 'get out.'

Not dependent on the government? Is having one of the highest %s of people in the country on disability not dependent on the government? Not to mention food stamps and Medicaid as well.

Not dependent on the government? Is having one of the highest %s of people in the country on disability not dependent on the government? Not to mention food stamps and Medicaid as well.
It's interesting how people define things, or try to slice it how they want it. Even beyond what you mentioned, of which you're mistaken ... you're ignoring one of the biggest costs, along with education, for a state and local government ...

Law enforcement and incarceration. That's why crime is so self-cyclical, and why trying to get younger generations out of it is a top priority. And the Clinton (with Republican Congress') 'tough on crime' didn't help either.

This is why nothing is debatable with the 'politically correct' crowd of Neo-Progs, thye want to talk about just what the US Media says, instead of the entire spectrum. They will just ignore what they want.

It's interesting how people define things, or try to slice it how they want it. Even beyond what you mentioned, of which you're mistaken ... you're ignoring one of the biggest costs, along with education, for a state and local government ...

Law enforcement and incarceration. That's why crime is so self-cyclical, and why trying to get younger generations out of it is a top priority. And the Clinton (with Republican Congress') 'tough on crime' didn't help either.

This is why nothing is debatable with the 'politically correct' crowd of Neo-Progs, thye want to talk about just what the US Media says, instead of the entire spectrum. They will just ignore what they want.

Quit ignoring the question and changing the subject. I am not responding to all your other stuff until you address the post first. Im done playing your little games where you avoid the point and constantly change the subject.

YOu said the town wasn't dependent on the government. So are you honestly saying that people in town that has one of the highest rates in the entire country of people receiving some sort of welfare benefits, are not dependent on the government? Do you stand by that?

YOu said the town wasn't dependent on the government.
Absolutist again. Once again, you claiming I made a statement like this -- an absolutist statement -- one that is going to be 100% false every time. Just like the other one.

So are you honestly saying that people in town that has one of the highest rates in the entire country of people receiving some sort of welfare benefits, are not dependent on the government? Do you stand by that?
In this day'n age, I'm on some sort of government assistance, based on how it is defined. Not amount, not total utilization, not anything, just 'percentage' of people.

It's just like the claim that undocumented immigrants commit crimes at a lower rate than citizens. It's true if one means by percentage, but untrue if one means by number, and gets even worse for undocumented residents when one starts looking at demographics breakdown (urban, suburban, rural, race, etc...). And even that too is based on 'verified' undocumented, not the unsolved crimes, because they are -- in most cases -- utterly untrackable. That's why organized crime loves them, and buzzes around communities of undocumented residents where costs of law enforcement are much higher too. And border states like Arizona have such a high percentage (over 50%) of repeat, violent criminals who are undocumented. Again, cyclic, compounding, reality ... but when defined in a specific way, looks much less.

Lies, damn lies and statistics. You play it very well. Especially when you claim I make 'absolutist' statements. Because those are going to be 100% false every time. The only problem is ... I didn't make that statement. It's your frustration and resulting solution that invented I did.

Absolutist again. Once again, you claiming I made a statement like this -- an absolutist statement -- one that is going to be 100% false every time. Just like the other one.

In this day'n age, I'm on some sort of government assistance, based on how it is defined. Not amount, not total utilization, not anything, just 'percentage' of people.

It's just like the claim that undocumented immigrants commit crimes at a lower rate than citizens. It's true if one means by percentage, but untrue if one means by number, and gets even worse for undocumented residents when one starts looking at demographics breakdown (urban, suburban, rural, race, etc...). And even that too is based on 'verified' undocumented, not the unsolved crimes, because they are -- in most cases -- utterly untrackable. That's why organized crime loves them, and buzzes around communities of undocumented residents where costs of law enforcement are much higher too. And border states like Arizona have such a high percentage (over 50%) of repeat, violent criminals who are undocumented. Again, cyclic, compounding, reality ... but when defined in a specific way, looks much less.

Lies, damn lies and statistics. You play it very well. Especially when you claim I make 'absolutist' statements. Because those are going to be 100% false every time. The only problem is ... I didn't make that statement. It's your frustration and resulting solution that invented I did.

People that had jobs and industries that lost them find ways to come together, and avoid the dependency on government.

Your exact statement. So having one of the highest %s of people on government assistance as anywhere in the country, is avoiding dependency on the government, by your logic. Regardless, dont even bother responding Im done with you. YOu are a liar and impossible to have a constructive conversation with.

avoid the dependency on government.
Yes, a perfect example of you taking a statement I made, and finding a way to make it absolute. Avoid doesn't mean none.

... one of the highest %s ...
Lies, damn lies, statistics. Hence the finale here ...

YOu are a liar
^^^ Hallmark Neo-Prog approach. Statements regurgitated as polar absolutes, labels (I don't call them insults or personal attacks) including 'liar' and other things. It's not about the details. It's about absolutes.

And we deserve the government we get.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morgan_Griffith There is his page, typical Republican it appears for the most part.

He has been voting on bills like all congressman, appears to even be on a committee with Cummings. . But if it is one the poorest and unhealthiest places in the country, then could you possibly argue, with your view of reps roles, that he has done a good job?
But has he pimping himself to every news outlet he can railing against Pelosi or Schumer? Has he been recruiting other Congress members to a great cause that has nothing to do with his district?

Oh, and speaking of Cummings, the regional HUD director came out and said his district got $16 billion dollars last year. Good job Rep. Cummings. Of course, she’d like to know where it all went since it didn’t seem to reach the people in need. That’s a hell of a question considering that there are 700,000 people in his district and $16 billion equates to more than $22k per person. In one year. If the HUD Director is right, then there is something very wrong in that district.

But has he pimping himself to every news outlet he can railing against Pelosi or Schumer? Has he been recruiting other Congress members to a great cause that has nothing to do with his district?

Oh, and speaking of Cummings, the regional HUD director came out and said his district got $16 billion dollars last year. Good job Rep. Cummings. Of course, she’d like to know where it all went since it didn’t seem to reach the people in need. That’s a hell of a question considering that there are 700,000 people in his district and $16 billion equates to more than $22k per person. In one year. If the HUD Director is right, then there is something very wrong in that district.

So, going on TV or not is the determining factor whether someone is doing a good job? Does that apply to Republicans too?

I know he has consistently voted against environmental protections like the stream protection rule and others, and the environment in coal country is undoubtedly a major reason people's health is so poor. I don't consider that doing much for his district, but I am sure many people excuse it.

Do you have a link to the HUD comments?

ETA: I founder her and Trumps remarks about the $15-16 billion. The problem is we don't know where they got that #. The Baltimore Sun has broken down most of the major grants and federal dollars the district has received, and it is nowhere near $16 billion.
http://www.baltimoresun.com/politic...0190730-o5oup5kcyjedhkrrtfje7occrq-story.html

Last edited:
http://mentalfloss.com/article/561029/most-rat-infested-cities-in-america

These Are America's 50 Most Rat-Infested Cities

1. Chicago, Illinois
2. Los Angeles, California
3. New York, New York
4. Washington, DC
5. San Francisco, California
6. Detroit, Michigan
7. Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
8. Cleveland, Ohio
9. Baltimore, Maryland
10. Denver, Colorado

lol at top 10

Are those cities in the United States? Who is the president of the United States? You can't just toss out blame when you are POTUS.

He is in the U.S. House of Representatives. If he isn't focused on national politics, he quite simply isn't doing his job. I think the mayors and city council members and even state government is far more to blame then Cummings. But also, his district also includes almost all of Howard Co which has a median household income of over $115k, making it top 5 in the country for highest median income. So if he gets blame for the problems in Baltimore for being lazy in not leading his own communities, does he get credit for Howard co?

Also, calling Elijah Cummings lazy is ridiculous to begin with.

No because it doesn't fit the narrative. #maga

Are those cities in the United States? Who is the president of the United States? You can't just toss out blame when you are POTUS.
look i dont like the way trump does things on twitter, but hes not wrong when he says baltimore is rat infested. hell there was a live video just the other day in baltimore when rat ran down the street. dont act like its not a problem. you people refusing to admit that there is some truth to the things trump says is the reason he won in the first place.

scratch that, please keep acting exactly the way you are right now. i want trump to have 2 terms. you are doing your part.

look i dont like the way trump does things on twitter, but hes not wrong when he says baltimore is rat infested. hell there was a live video just the other day in baltimore when rat ran down the street. dont act like its not a problem. you people refusing to admit that there is some truth to the things trump says is the reason he won in the first place.

scratch that, please keep acting exactly the way you are right now. i want trump to have 2 terms. you are doing your part.

Let's say that it is rat infested. It's an old city and I'm sure most of the old cities on the east coast are rat infested. What does Trump plan to do about it? Will he tell his son in law who owns 1000 apartments in Baltimore to clean it up? o_O

Let's say that it is rat infested. It's an old city and I'm sure most of the old cities on the east coast are rat infested. What does Trump plan to do about it? Will he tell his son in law who owns 1000 apartments in Baltimore to clean it up? o_O
like you said, trump is the potus. he shouldnt be focusing on a single city in a massive nation.

i would think, and im not as smart as you, that the local politicians should probably be working to fix up their own cities. i mean the dems have had control of that city since the late 60s...

like you said, trump is the potus. he shouldnt be focusing on a single city in a massive nation.

i would think, and im not as smart as you, that the local politicians should probably be working to fix up their own cities. i mean the dems have had control of that city since the late 60s...
Is Trump the President for that city or nah?

So, going on TV or not is the determining factor whether someone is doing a good job? Does that apply to Republicans too?

I know he has consistently voted against environmental protections like the stream protection rule and others, and the environment in coal country is undoubtedly a major reason people's health is so poor. I don't consider that doing much for his district, but I am sure many people excuse it.

Do you have a link to the HUD comments?

ETA: I founder her and Trumps remarks about the $15-16 billion. The problem is we don't know where they got that #. The Baltimore Sun has broken down most of the major grants and federal dollars the district has received, and it is nowhere near $16 billion.
http://www.baltimoresun.com/politic...0190730-o5oup5kcyjedhkrrtfje7occrq-story.html
$16 billion does sound high and it's why I said "if the HUD director is right." But the article you linked states "Cummings’ more expansive congressional district received just under $15.7 billion in grants, benefits and contracts from the federal government over the past two fiscal years, according to the federal government website. The district includes parts of the city of Baltimore, as well as areas of the counties of Baltimore and Howard." So, maybe it's $16 billion over 2 years. That's still $11k per person for 2 years. $44k a year for a family of four. Now, they're saying there's not a huge amount of waste, but you have to wonder how that district would look if you just gave every family $11k per year per person rather than giving that money to the programs in place. Also, yes, Cummings should have some responsibility to making sure the projects that he help acquire money for are valuable and effective.

$16 billion does sound high and it's why I said "if the HUD director is right." But the article you linked states "Cummings’ more expansive congressional district received just under $15.7 billion in grants, benefits and contracts from the federal government over the past two fiscal years, according to the federal government website. The district includes parts of the city of Baltimore, as well as areas of the counties of Baltimore and Howard." So, maybe it's $16 billion over 2 years. That's still $11k per person for 2 years. $44k a year for a family of four. Now, they're saying there's not a huge amount of waste, but you have to wonder how that district would look if you just gave every family $11k per year per person rather than giving that money to the programs in place. Also, yes, Cummings should have some responsibility to making sure the projects that he help acquire money for are valuable and effective.

You are right, I misread. It says there is no evidence of Trump's claim there has been fraud, but they did receive the money.

Congress in general has a responsibility to make sure the projects they are giving money for are valuble and effective, not just Cummings. But also keep in mind, parts of his district are doing very well. Let's not try to make it out his entire district has major issues, because that simply isnt true.

As The Atlantic pointed out from the Hidden Tribes study ...

The one part of the standard narrative that the data partially affirm is that African Americans are most likely to support political correctness. But the difference between them and other groups is much smaller than generally supposed: Three quarters of African Americans oppose political correctness. This means that they are only four percentage points less likely than whites, and only five percentage points less likely than the average, to believe that political correctness is a problem.

If age and race do not predict support for political correctness, what does? Income and education.

While 83 percent of respondents who make less than $50,000 dislike political correctness, just 70 percent of those who make more than $100,000 are skeptical about it. And while 87 percent who have never attended college think that political correctness has grown to be a problem, only 66 percent of those with a postgraduate degree share that sentiment.
Political tribe—as defined by the authors—is an even better predictor of views on political correctness. Among devoted conservatives, 97 percent believe that political correctness is a problem. Among traditional liberals, 61 percent do. Progressive activists are the only group that strongly backs political correctness: Only 30 percent see it as a problem.

So what does this group look like? Compared with the rest of the (nationally representative) polling sample, progressive activists are much more likely to be rich, highly educated—and white. They are nearly twice as likely as the average to make more than $100,000 a year. They are nearly three times as likely to have a postgraduate degree. And while 12 percent of the overall sample in the study is African American, only 3 percent of progressive activists are. With the exception of the small tribe of devoted conservatives, progressive activists are the most racially homogeneous group in the country.

It turns out that while progressive activists tend to think that only hate speech is a problem, and devoted conservatives tend to think that only political correctness is a problem, a clear majority of all Americans holds a more nuanced point of view: They abhor racism. But they don’t think that the way we now practice political correctness represents a promising way to overcome racial injustice.

Oh I like this. Just downloaded the report. More In Common is apparently the group behind it.

I think I see where you're going now. I think the issue imo is you had this endgame point in mind from the jump and took a non controversial post from Cubs as a vehicle to eventually get us there and it confused me. We could have skipped a lot of stops along the way.

I'm more than open to the conversation about failed policy in urban communities and 100% that we have no chance in fixing them until there is some serious truth telling on both sides related to cause/effect.

https://www.moreincommon.com/hidden-tribes

Reactions: UCFBS and sk8knight
You are right, I misread. It says there is no evidence of Trump's claim there has been fraud, but they did receive the money.

Congress in general has a responsibility to make sure the projects they are giving money for are valuble and effective, not just Cummings. But also keep in mind, parts of his district are doing very well. Let's not try to make it out his entire district has major issues, because that simply isnt true.
I am so tired of Trump's constant overexaggerations on twitter. Hyperbole for effect is good when used sparingly. He's just full bore all hype all the time. It's not just him; it happens on both sides. But I don't know if the good he's gotten from the technique outweigh the bad. It would be a thousand times better if twitter would just ban him already.

Agree that his whole district isn't having problems. But that's like saying that the entire South Side of Chicago isn't unsafe. At the very least with Cummings, if I wanted to be a dick about it, I'd ask why a democrat isn't doing something about the obvious wealth gap in his own district. But since I'm on the evil side of the spectrum, I don't really think the gap is a problem in and of itself.

Reactions: UCFBS
I am so tired of Trump's constant overexaggerations on twitter. Hyperbole for effect is good when used sparingly. He's just full bore all hype all the time. It's not just him; it happens on both sides. But I don't know if the good he's gotten from the technique outweigh the bad. It would be a thousand times better if twitter would just ban him already.

This is the part that gets me. Let your winning speak for itself because eventually people will have no choice but to recognize. OF COURSE you'll have an opposition force no matter what and you aren't going to win them ove. But there is no reason he needs to be in a situation where he has decent people questioning their moral compass in choosing whether to support him or not. I don't know how many people that is but it has to be a sizeable group that grows by the day right? Just so much unnecessary stress added to people around him.

Words and how they're said DO matter. It's not enough to just be factually accurate bc in the end we're dealing with people.

And I get how incredibly infuriating it is to constantly be attacked and lied about. I understand why he lashes out. Such a stupid comparison but UCF Twitter Mafia helped me see this clearer the other night and I'm just as guilty of jumping in from time to time and participating. We're ruthless in our attack on anyone that dares to be unfair in their questioning of our worthiness or scheduling philosophy. It's hard as hell to just sit back and let the play on the field speak for itself! Much more fun to be brash and obnoxious while doing it.

Oh I like this. Just downloaded the report. More In Common is apparently the group behind it.
I think I see where you're going now. I think the issue imo is you had this endgame point in mind from the jump
Yep. But remember, I came in much later.

and took a non controversial post from Cubs as a vehicle to eventually get us there and it confused me. We could have skipped a lot of stops along the way.
I pointed out several things to Cubs, and he disagreed. I kept trying to bring him back to the fact that Trump wasn't wrong, just very abrasive. Trump is a Reality TV star. That's why I would never vote for him from the get-go.

Amnesty cities are organized crime sh--holes. Talk to any ATF, CBP, DEA, FBI or ICE agent and they'll tell you all about them, and their routes to destruction.

But cities in general are failing, horrendously.

BTW, I hope everyone read Ben Carson's full transcript recently. He notes the 'facelifts,' but that's not really everything, far from it. Carson has some major gaffes at times, but if you read his full transcripts, he's actually extremely 'plugged into' many issues.

Like a lot of minorities who excel and see a different viewpoint than the US media peddles.

I'm more than open to the conversation about failed policy in urban communities and 100% that we have no chance in fixing them until there is some serious truth telling on both sides related to cause/effect.
https://www.moreincommon.com/hidden-tribes
Which Trump is, in his Reality TV star way, forcing now. In the past, the 'racist' tag seemed to follow anyone who brought it up, as it was always a losing proposition in the politically correct US media.

Now we have Trump who is so far beyond politically correct, and doesn't give a flying f--- about being politically correct -- let alone he's willing to take the 'racist' tag (and has now started 'throwing it back' too) -- sadly, we might actually get somewhere. It's utterly wrong that it took an utter a-hole like Trump to see this through, but as many people point out ... Trump is a symptom of what's wrong with the US, not the cause.

Heck, even Sanders and Warren scored major points by pointing out the US' problems didn't start with Trump. And as I've pointed out many times with Sanders, he's actually agreed with Trump on everything from Free Trade Agreements how big businesses and corporations are destroying small ones, led by legislation that is actually special interest, not reform.

Before I thought Biden might have a chance. Now, I'm not so sure. Like Trump before them, Sanders and Warren are now symptoms of what's wrong with the US.

Last edited:
HUD Director Ben Carson invited Cummings along to tour a Baltimore HUD facility on Tuesday. Even with all of the attention on him, Cummings declined. Wonder what message his district receives from this refusal.

HUD Director Ben Carson invited Cummings along to tour a Baltimore HUD facility on Tuesday. Even with all of the attention on him, Cummings declined. Wonder what message his district receives from this refusal.

I'm sure that their relationship spans decades as Carson was head of Pediatric neurosurgery at Johns Hopkins and that Cummings wasn't trying to be a puppet in this side show.

Reactions: DaShuckster
Well, he did say he had a prior engagement. So I can understand a late scheduling conflict.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...ry-elijah-cummings-baltimore-home/1898235001/
'Too bad!': Trump responds to reports of a burglary at Rep. Elijah Cummings' Baltimore home
you cant make this stuff up. the dudes house got burglarized. lololololooloollolo
Well ... a more 'positive' response would have been Trump saying, "Sorry to hear. Now would you like to work together to solve the real problems of our communities [instead of blaming me for everything]?"

Well ... a more 'positive' response would have been Trump saying, "Sorry to hear. Now would you like to work together to solve the real problems of our communities [instead of blaming me for everything]?"
absolutely what he shouldve said.

but trump is one of the greatest trolls of all time. he wasnt going to let this opportunity go.

Reactions: Ucfmikes and UCFBS
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT