ADVERTISEMENT

Trump's Cabinet

All kids? Or just the ones with the money to go elsewhere?

Again, why not fix the shitty schools?

Most of the shitty schools around here feature statistics such as the majority of kids coming from single households. Low income. Absentee parents. How do you "fix" that? It's nearly impossible to "fix" a school when the kids' parents don't give a shit.

Most of the shitty schools around here feature statistics such as the majority of kids coming from single households. Low income. Absentee parents. How do you "fix" that? It's nearly impossible to "fix" a school when the kids' parents don't give a shit.
Easy. Flood the country w 3rd worlders

Teacher's unions won't allow it. Shitty teachers literally can't get fired most places so they're all just moved to shitty schools. It's just a cycle of shit. It needs to be killed. Vouchers do that. When kids aren't attending shitty schools anymore, they can get rid of the shitty teachers.
But it'll take years to do that. Meanwhile, the kids whose parents can't take them to another school get the worse education. And grow up to become adults who cant get decent jobs because the education system failed them.

These charter schools seem like a waste of public money. They can use incentives to get good teachers to go to bad schools and implement other programs using that money. Parent involvement should be required

These charter schools seem like a waste of public money. They can use incentives to get good teachers to go to bad schools and implement other programs using that money. Parent involvement should be required

You don't seem tot understand that most "good teachers" look good because they're in schools with parents who care and kids who are told to shut up and learn. Alternatively, you could have a pretty good teacher in a bad school that looks like shit, since they're teaching a bunch of kids who are told that school is stupid when they go home.

If there's a parent at home willing to put in work with their own kid's education, you really only need a serviceable teacher to make sure that kid is prepared to move on.

And yet despite this, we continue to accept a society that mocks stay on home moms, mocks traditional families, glorifies single motherhood and neo feminism, and increasingly wants to tax everyone more, to spend money on education, to alleviate the problems raised by their own culture.

You don't seem tot understand that most "good teachers" look good because they're in schools with parents who care and kids who are told to shut up and learn. Alternatively, you could have a pretty good teacher in a bad school that looks like shit, since they're teaching a bunch of kids who are told that school is stupid when they go home.

If there's a parent at home willing to put in work with their own kid's education, you really only need a serviceable teacher to make sure that kid is prepared to move on.

And yet despite this, we continue to accept a society that mocks stay on home moms, mocks traditional families, glorifies single motherhood and neo feminism, and increasingly wants to tax everyone more, to spend money on education, to alleviate the problems raised by their own culture.
Yes clearly the problems were all created by their own culture.*

See that hillary has joined in on the 3 state recount. So much for accepting the results.

I wish I could like this 1 million googles.

Can't be said any better

Reactions: 1ofTheseKnights

Petraeus plead guilty to mishandling classified documents (sent them to his mistress' account, where she had full access to them and read them). Now he could be Secretary of State for Trump. Oh, the irony.

I have no idea why Romney would even want this job. The main role of SecState is to advance and defend the President's foreign policy objectives. I don't think Romney would actually agree with most of Trump's policies, much less be prepared to defend them abroad. Trump is also likely to start insulting Romney on Twitter while he's overseas doing his job. I can't fathom why Romney would come out of retirement to work in that environment.

Reactions: USFSucks
Honest question for people - are you okay with how Trump acts on Twitter or do you think he should tone it down? I get it's basically a giant marketing ploy - he keeps his base going and it creates press, etc. but should the president-elect and soon to be president be calling people out by name like that?

Calm and collected responses only please, don't need any of the, 'YOU LIBTURDS BLAH BLAH BLAH'.

100% OK w DTJ's twitter - he's who he is & that's a big part of why folks elected him. None of this uber focus grouped data driven talking point crap point people were sick of.

Reactions: Knight_of_Parrish
Honest question for people - are you okay with how Trump acts on Twitter or do you think he should tone it down? I get it's basically a giant marketing ploy - he keeps his base going and it creates press, etc. but should the president-elect and soon to be president be calling people out by name like that?

Calm and collected responses only please, don't need any of the, 'YOU LIBTURDS BLAH BLAH BLAH'.
I have no problem with him being more active there as that's today's world but I would like to see him eliminate silly shit like the illegal votes tweets etc

I have no problem with him being more active there as that's today's world but I would like to see him eliminate silly shit like the illegal votes tweets etc

Yeah - that makes sense. I have no issue with someone being more active - even in a more colloquial tone. However, attacking individual outlets - whining about voter fraud and then at the same time saying a recount is dumb? Stick to what you want to do and what you are doing, don't be petty. It's immature. If any of us saw people talking like that on our social media channels, you'd ignore (at least I would and have).

Yeah - that makes sense. I have no issue with someone being more active - even in a more colloquial tone. However, attacking individual outlets - whining about voter fraud and then at the same time saying a recount is dumb? Stick to what you want to do and what you are doing, don't be petty. It's immature. If any of us saw people talking like that on our social media channels, you'd ignore (at least I would and have).
Agree except I have no problem with him blasting Jill stein and this recount . I know personally how much these elections stress and overwork those in charge of them . This is bullshit to please Jill stein

Reactions: USFSucks
Stein is 100% in this for the money. She's raising millions right now.

They don't call it the Green Party for nuthin"!!!!

20141119194612-5-lessons-made-mba-worth-money.jpeg

275px-SteinBaraka.png

The swamp will be a lake soon. I bet Trump's hotel in DC will be booked solid until Jan 20, 2021 by foreigners and lobbyists

I still don't get the metaphor of Drain the Swamp as being something desirable. You know what you get when you drain a swamp? A big field of muck that reeks of all the things that died as a result of the water going away. It's not desirable land.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT