ADVERTISEMENT

Trump's Cabinet

USFSucks

Todd's Tiki Bar
Gold Member
May 17, 2003
Since we all did such a great job predicting the election, let's predict what this cabinet will look like.

Rudy Guiliani - Attorney General (Great, he is literally going off the deep end).
Newt - Secretary of State (Scary stuff right there)
Rudy has said he wants no part of a posting, I'd be surprised if he got one. I'm not sure I want Newt at State, would honestly prefer him being the one going in to the White House

I've heard Gingrich doesn't want a post on the cabinet but wants to be in an advisory role where he can help guide the big picture.

I don't know about the others, but I'm thinking Trey Gowdy for AG.

I'd bet anything that Carly Fiorina has a spot. And I'd bet he pulls people in that no one expects.

ChDxdDmUUAIEbdH.jpg

I'll say Rudy, Clarke, and Carson find themselves in. Hadn't heard that Rudy doesn't want in until so,done above posted it but I think Trump talks him into it.

Steve Bannon of Breitbart is Chief Strategist/Senior Advisor. Prebius is Chief of Staff. Both with equal standing.

Since we all did such a great job predicting the election, let's predict what this cabinet will look like.
Well I picked trump and he won, said hillary would not get 300, and it would be decided late.

That being said I have no clue, I think Christy of NJ will get a spot. Maybe Ben Carson for surgeon general. Would not be surprised to see Newt get some kind of spot.

Well I picked trump and he won, said hillary would not get 300, and it would be decided late.

That being said I have no clue, I think Christy of NJ will get a spot. Maybe Ben Carson for surgeon general. Would not be surprised to see Newt get some kind of spot.
If that isn't a circus I don't know what is.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT