ADVERTISEMENT

Trump's first GDP report

The last failure of the Obama Admin.

More reason we need pro growth policies NOW. We've had 8 years of little to no growth with an averaged GDP growth of just 1.6% for Obama's tenure.

Pass tax cuts. Pass regulation reforms. Repeal Obamacare. Do it now.

Obama's fault, obviously, except that Trump has taken credit for every market gain and jobs report since his election. I bet he doesn't for this

Job gains are not his.

Market gains absolutely are. It's not even debatable that the market runup since November 9th is in anticipation of Trump's pro growth policies.

While I realize this might be a troll it's absolutely stupid to think he could have made an impact on GDP this quickly , especially considering the lack of a working congress. His executive orders have barely been signed, much less fully realized

Actually, I just wanted to see how long it would take for 85 and boobthenuthugger to chime in. They didn't disappoint. We just need gal now to make it an official menage a trois.

QUE [SIC] THE NUTHUGGERS!!!!

Reactions: UCFWayne
Actually, I just wanted to see how long it would take for 85 and boobthenuthugger to chime in. They didn't disappoint. We just need gal now to make it an official menage a trois.

QUE [SIC] THE NUTHUGGERS!!!!

Not a nuthugger. Just done with the moron snowflakes. They're insufferable

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT