ADVERTISEMENT

TV Host Calls Ivanka the "C" Word

Knight_Light

GOL's Inner Circle
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Host on Turner/Time Warner Samantha Bee said on her TV how this week:

“Let me just say, one mother to another, do something about your dad’s immigration practices, you feckless ****!” Bee said. “He listens to you. Put on something tight and low-cut and tell your father to ****ing stop it. Tell him it was an Obama thing and see how it goes.”

Lets see how the left and her corporate partners react to language like that to someone in Trump's Adminstration/Daughter.

TBS has sent out a press release stating:

TBS also apologized in a statement to BuzzFeed News, saying, “Samantha Bee has taken the right action in apologizing for the vile and inappropriate language she used about Ivanka Trump last night. Those words should not have been aired. It was our mistake too, and we regret it.”

Never been a fan of her and never thought she was funny. Just stick with the facts and call out the nepotism/Chinese patent deals, no need for personal attacks against Ivanka, the truth is bad enough.

What's interesting is that basically everyone at her show/network didn't have a problem with it till the backlash happened.

Those comments were written into her script (approved by others).

Her remarks were first recorded and then edited by staff...still no problem.

Then later, it finally aired....after show had been signed off by producers/directors...again no problem.

Reactions: UCFWayne
What's interesting is that basically everyone at her show/network didn't have a problem with it till the backlash happened.

Then later, it finally aired....after show had been signed off by producers/directors...again no problem.

When liberals are disgusting, nasty, and vile- it’s just comedy!!

LOL!!!

Exactly. This was no innocent mistake. I’d bet they even had a conversation about it and then decided to go forward with it.

Comedians are rushing to her defense:
Just today I had to explain to my non-American colleagues that "No, Trump didn't order the Secret Service to 'investigate' Griffin." I further explained that the Secret Service visited Nugent and plenty of conservatives during the Obama administration as well.

I used to support Griffin, including after the 'Jesus can suck it' comment (made me laugh). But now she's playing the combination snowflake and victim non-sense to an extreme. I should have known she was a snowflake and victim syndrome type from watching some of the "D-List" with my wife.

Progressive Comedians live in a world of warped reality. They want to hold only Conservative Comedians responsible for what they say.

Disney/ESPN will fire you if you have a different opinion on bathroom use in Federal Buildings but instead will throw $$$ to rehire this clown:
Even Schilling's reshare was a 'this is how you will be treated if you don't like something' type. It was really almost satire to an extreme.

It was basically saying, 'Yeah, this is the image some Dad's have of who might be joining their daughter in the bathroom, so don't think they're all bigots, they are just disturbed by some newer ideas.'

Schilling should have been repremanded for the insensitivity, but not fired. Again, I'm really troubled in where we are heading, especially if Conservatives are able to 'equalize' with the Progressives in censorship via advertisers.

If you guys want to be able to say whatever you want try being on the right side of history.

State Farm just yanked sponsorship. Considering how much the insurance industry spends on advertising nowdays, that's a heavy hit.

Reactions: UCFWayne
Anyone remember Colbert using homophobic slurs to describe Trump? Probably not, NBD when it's a liberal. The world would be ending if Rush said the same about the Obama's or Clinton's.

Anyone remember Colbert using homophobic slurs to describe Trump? Probably not, NBD when it's a liberal. The world would be ending if Rush said the same about the Obama's or Clinton's.

That's because rush actually probably is a homophobe. Think before you post next time bobby.

Also the NYTs reporter that called Melania a hooker? Guy still has his job. Lol. Barely a peep from the liberal media. It's all OK cause her last name is Trump.

Reactions: UCFBS and UCFWayne
And don't forget about the dozens of attacks on Barron. Fat pig Rosie called him autistic, that seems insensitive. No one cared. Another media outlet called him a future rapist. No one cared. Ahh the advantages of being on the right team. Morals, rules and laws don't apply.

Holy hell you are a giant quivering snowflake. Grow the hell up and get a life instead of tracking every single thing anyone says about anyone, just trying to find any excuse to be offended. Maybe then you won't be so miserable.

That's because rush actually probably is a homophobe. Think before you post next time bobby.

If you think the republicans are ACTUALLY homophobes (like Rush) and the Democrats are not .... just because of their political positions ... you are naive (again).

Do you think Democrats actually CARE about illegal immigrants? Do you think Democrats actually turn their guns in because they are anti-gun? Do you think Democrats pay extra taxes to help the treasury? Please tell me you don't. Never mind, I know the answer.

If you think the republicans are ACTUALLY homophobes (like Rush) and the Democrats are not .... just because of their political positions ... you are naive (again).

Do you think Democrats actually CARE about illegal immigrants? Do you think Democrats actually turn their guns in because they are anti-gun? Do you think Democrats pay extra taxes to help the treasury? Please tell me you don't. Never mind, I know the answer.

Wow, you actually are a terrible person at heart. Like a legit sociopath if you truly believe these things. They really show your ignorance as well because i am not and never have been a democrat, never voted for a single D. But no wonder you blindly swallow the Republican line, you fit right in. You probably think the Koch brothers and other billionaires running the Republican party care about you and your fellow trailer park residents.

Last edited:
Wow, you actually are a terrible person at heart. Like a legit sociopath if you truly believe these things. They really show your ignorance as well because i am not and never have been a democrat, never voted for a single D. But no wonder you blindly swallow the Republican line, you fit right in. You probably think the Koch brothers and other billionaires running the Republican party care about you and your fellow trailer park residents.

I will tell you what I think. Having worked in that cesspool of a city, it's also what I know. In DC, it's all about the narrative. It's about winning. It's about politics. It's about power.

If a leading democrat comes out and talks about immigration, you and I have NO IDEA if he/she actually believes that or is just saying that because it is the party position. Trust me, there is a ton of "anti-gun" democrats with a shotgun and 2 glocks in their master bedroom. You think any anti-wall celebrities/rich politicians are going to take the walls down around their house because walls are bad?

Reactions: 1ofTheseKnights
TBS has sent out a press release stating:

TBS also apologized in a statement to BuzzFeed News, saying, “Samantha Bee has taken the right action in apologizing for the vile and inappropriate language she used about Ivanka Trump last night. Those words should not have been aired. It was our mistake too, and we regret it.”

Why are any of these insincere assholes even bothering with apologizing?

This wasn't some off the cuff remark that she made in passing or in an emotional outburst. This was in a SCRIPT that went to everyone involved in that show, including the producer, and was approved for that night. I'm sure they were all giddy when they read it, thinking how awesome it'll be to stick it to that goddamn Invanka- how dare she post a photo of her and her child?!

Much like Bill Maher whose show planned for him to drop the N word on TV. Scripted bigotry and disgusting, vile language.

I will tell you what I think. Having worked in that cesspool of a city, it's also what I know. In DC, it's all about the narrative. It's about winning. It's about politics. It's about power.

If a leading democrat comes out and talks about immigration, you and I have NO IDEA if he/she actually believes that or is just saying that because it is the party position. Trust me, there is a ton of "anti-gun" democrats with a shotgun and 2 glocks in their master bedroom. You think any anti-wall celebrities/rich politicians are going to take the walls down around their house because walls are bad?

No shit Sherlock, that's not exactly priveleged information that their are hypocrites in DC, just look at the white house for the best example.

Plenty of hypocritical spotlight to go around. The Democrat bad, Republican good or vice versa is only for establishment shills whether they're Rush & the rest of Conservatism, Inc. or the other part of the same serpent in the Democrats. Cucked out losers & supposed Democrat opposing Paul Ryan - big ass wall around his house, yet he's anti wall.

I guess I don't think this is that big of a deal. She could have called her a dozen different names and nobody would have blinked. She's a comedian and she pushed the line, I'm ok with that. I thought her following statement was in bad taste but there's some history there so it was kinda funny.

I guess I don't think this is that big of a deal. She could have called her a dozen different names and nobody would have blinked. She's a comedian and she pushed the line, I'm ok with that. I thought her following statement was in bad taste but there's some history there so it was kinda funny.
she calls herself a feminist and then uses the word no woman should use to describe another woman let alone a "feminist."

im just angry at the blatant display of a double standard.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT