ADVERTISEMENT

TV Host Calls Ivanka the "C" Word

Am I the only one who sees a difference in calling somebody a c*nt and equating a black person to Planet of the Apes?

To a movie?

One was written, said, edited and aired by a crew of dozens of Hollywood professionals that approved of said comment every step of the way which is how it got in th program and aires.

Other was noted in middle of the night by a person eith a tweetnmost likely under the influence is something (still didn't make it right).

Reactions: UCFWayne
Am I the only one who sees a difference in calling somebody a c*nt and equating a black person to Planet of the Apes?

Clearly you aren't, but I'm not included. Neither one is respectful at all, but i could care less. Are either/both worse than calling someone an a-hole? How about bastard? What about NAZI?

Disrepect is disrespect. Trying to give terms a level of disrespect is folly.

Clearly you aren't, but I'm not included. Neither one is respectful at all, but i could care less. Are either/both worse than calling someone an a-hole? How about bastard? What about NAZI?

Being a racist asshole is a lot different than disrespecting a single individual.

Let's just remember something- all of these morons out there trying to form a "context' to Bee's disgusting comments would be the exact same people saying things like "conservatives hate women!" if these roles were reversed. If Sean Hannity had called Chelsea Clinton a "feckless c*nt", he would not only be out of a job right now, he'd have the left wing mobs extending this to a larger narrative about how Republicans hate all women.

And the answer is clear- these people faking a "oh, she shouldn't have done that!" now are the same people who will be tuning in to her show nightly, for their nightly dosage of unfiltered hate and vitriol aimed at Trump and anyone who doesn't align with their views.

All of this over Invanka holding her child in a photo. Utter f*cking insanity.

Reactions: UCFWayne
Let's just remember something- all of these morons out there trying to form a "context' to Bee's disgusting comments would be the exact same people saying things like "conservatives hate women!" if these roles were reversed. If Sean Hannity had called Chelsea Clinton a "feckless c*nt", he would not only be out of a job right now, he'd have the left wing mobs extending this to a larger narrative about how Republicans hate all women.

And the answer is clear- these people faking a "oh, she shouldn't have done that!" now are the same people who will be tuning in to her show nightly, for their nightly dosage of unfiltered hate and vitriol aimed at Trump and anyone who doesn't align with their views.

All of this over Invanka holding her child in a photo. Utter f*cking insanity.

You defend to the death on here, EVERY SINGLE DAY, your disgusting POTUS who has said "grab them by the pu**y". Shut the fuk up with your fake partisan driven outrage. You clearly have zero morals when it comes to name calling.

Yesterday, Ivanka thanked and praised her father for fixing the problem at the border with children being separated from their families for no reason.

She thanked her father for fixing the problem that he caused.

That's like thanking a kidnapper for releasing the kidnapped.

Ivanka is certainly feckless. AmIRight?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT