ADVERTISEMENT

TV Host Calls Ivanka the "C" Word

What's worse a feckless c@nt or a feckled one? I think a feckled one because the feckles aren't supposed to be there.

Reactions: UCFBS
Also the NYTs reporter that called Melania a hooker? Guy still has his job. Lol. Barely a peep from the liberal media. It's all OK cause her last name is Trump.
That's what bothers me most. Anyone who did similarly to Michelle found themselves canned.

Just to be clear everyone on here who is outraged by the word c*nt is the exact same group of people who had no problem voting for a guy who said "grab them by the pus*y"?

Reactions: Crazyhole
Just to be clear everyone on here who is outraged by the word c*nt is the exact same group of people who had no problem voting for a guy who said "grab them by the pus*y"?
img_1625-0.jpg

Was there another choice?
Nope, there was no one else running in the Republican Primary, and no one else, not even a single third party candidate, in the general election. It was really weird.
Indeed. I've held all of my Republican voting friends to this standard question.

Of course, the flip then is ... same with the DNC. Only unlike the GOP, which heeded the anti-broadcast media, anti-RNC establishment, the DNC put up the establishment candidate.

So ... which is worse? Which is better?

Hardly moving the goalposts, bob seems to be completely outraged by these bad words, yet has never said anything negative about the biggest potty mouth of them all. Just exposing more hypocrisy among the red hatters.
One was on a national cable TV show to a huge audience by someone posing as a political commentator until she gets called out and then hides behind a comedy fence. The other was a private businessman who was engaging in private locker room talk at a time when our culture wasn’t nearly so sensitive. Clearly you can see the difference.

One was on a national cable TV show to a huge audience by someone posing as a political commentator until she gets called out and then hides behind a comedy fence. The other was a private businessman who was engaging in private locker room talk at a time when our culture wasn’t nearly so sensitive. Clearly you can see the difference.
That's a pretty good counter.

And it's also the same counter when people said Clinton's sexual transgressions, even assaults, didn't apply because he wasn't in Federal office ... yet he did it in office as well, both State and then Federal.

So, where do we draw the line? I'm being sincere here, no judgement. I can see your argument working against both comedians and Clinton. But at some point, even that counter doesn't remove the type of character Donald Trump is.

at least the gop had a primary. the dnc rigged theirs. lol
And ... left out the candidate that could have beaten Trump more easily.

Which is why every time my Progressive colleagues and associates say ...
"Bernie Sanders lost the election for the DNC," I'm like ...
"Yeah, but not how you think he did ... but Hillary and the DNC did him!!!"

It's sad that the DNC even sees it now, but so few of their actual voters do.

One was made by the host of shit TV show literally called "Full Frontal", the other was made by the leader of the free world. Clearly you can see the difference.

Indeed. I've held all of my Republican voting friends to this standard question.

Of course, the flip then is ... same with the DNC. Only unlike the GOP, which heeded the anti-broadcast media, anti-RNC establishment, the DNC put up the establishment candidate.

So ... which is worse? Which is better?

Both are equally shit.

One was made by the host of shit TV show literally called "Full Frontal", the other was made by the leader of the free world. Clearly you can see the difference.
Which would be valid if he was the leader of the free world when he said it.

Reactions: UCFWayne
That's a pretty good counter.

And it's also the same counter when people said Clinton's sexual transgressions, even assaults, didn't apply because he wasn't in Federal office ... yet he did it in office as well, both State and then Federal.

So, where do we draw the line? I'm being sincere here, no judgement. I can see your argument working against both comedians and Clinton. But at some point, even that counter doesn't remove the type of character Donald Trump is.
Oh, I think Trump’s a douchebag. But let’s not go back and retroactively apply today’s social context to spoken words long ago. Now criminal acts, I’m fine with that. But talk is talk.

Oh, I think Trump’s a douchebag. But let’s not go back and retroactively apply today’s social context to spoken words long ago. Now criminal acts, I’m fine with that. But talk is talk.
I'll concede this, and what Trump said, "Lockerroom Banter."

One cannot call Trump a misogynist pre-office, and not look at Clinton at the same both before, during and even after office.

Which would be valid if he was the leader of the free world when he said it.

No, it's worse, because people like bob knew about it, still chose him to be their representative in the primaries, and then still elected him to be the leader of the free world. But all of the sudden bad words spoken by a known shock artist are offensive, but bad words spoken by their chosen idiot are fine. Its literally pathetic.

Oh and reminder: Bee and her producers are the same people who also targeted a kid at CPAC last year who was battling cancer and joked that he had “Nazi hair” (LOL- get it?? Republicans are Nazis!)

She’s a vile moron but she plays for the right team

The show must go on

Oh and reminder: Bee and her producers are the same people who also targeted a kid at CPAC last year who was battling cancer and joked that he had “Nazi hair” (LOL- get it?? Republicans are Nazis!)

She’s a vile moron but she plays for the right team

The show must go on

You defend this guy every day. STFU with your faux outrage hypocrite.

tenor.gif

[roll]
Was as funny as it was then as it is now. Video does it justice.

I'm sure 85 finds it hilarious, he has completely freaked out on anyone who has even used the word "retard" on here, no matter the context. But somehow never seemed to care that Trump has literally mocked disabled people. Nothing like holding random people on a sports message board to a higher standard than the POTUS.

Nope, there was no one else running in the Republican Primary, and no one else, not even a single third party candidate, in the general election. It was really weird.

Are you serious now? Come on ninja ... just the slightest amount of research please. The "grab them in the ...." comment was made public AFTER the republican primary .... so nobody "chose Trump" in the republican primary knowing that was a thing.

Second of all ... The only real choice at that point was Trump vs. Clinton. If you are offended by "grab them in the ... " ..... you certainly didn't have a "safe choice" by selecting Hillary ... who ALL reports since the day her hubby was president have stated that she has the mouth like a sailor .... and she herself was not a big proponent of women's rights in her deeds.

Are you serious now? Come on ninja ... just the slightest amount of research please. The "grab them in the ...." comment was made public AFTER the republican primary .... so nobody "chose Trump" in the republican primary knowing that was a thing.

Second of all ... The only real choice at that point was Trump vs. Clinton. If you are offended by "grab them in the ... " ..... you certainly didn't have a "safe choice" by selecting Hillary ... who ALL reports since the day her hubby was president have stated that she has the mouth like a sailor .... and she herself was not a big proponent of women's rights in her deeds.

Yes, because "grab them by the p*ssy" was the only sign of Trump's mental illness. There were a shit ton of warning signs all through the primary. Come on that is just a pathetic attempt at an excuse

Yes, because "grab them by the p*ssy" was the only sign of Trump's mental illness. There were a shit ton of warning signs all through the primary. Come on that is just a pathetic attempt at an excuse

I never said he wasn't mentally ill. I said "what was the choice?". There wasn't one.

The Democrats could have put a lump of coal up against Trump and they probably would have won. Bernie and Hillary had no chance. They were the worst possible selections, and you know it.

Reactions: Crazyhole
I never said he wasn't mentally ill. I said "what was the choice?". There wasn't one.

The Democrats could have put a lump of coal up against Trump and they probably would have won. Bernie and Hillary had no chance. They were the worst possible selections, and you know it.

I have said many times that Trump and Hillary were the worst two possible choices we could have come up with. At least Bernie would have been a non embarrassing choice, even if he is crazy.

No, it's worse, because people like bob knew about it, still chose him to be their representative in the primaries, and then still elected him to be the leader of the free world. But all of the sudden bad words spoken by a known shock artist are offensive, but bad words spoken by their chosen idiot are fine. Its literally pathetic.

That tape didn't come out until October. The primaries were over long before that.

That tape didn't come out until October. The primaries were over long before that.

I already explained, if the "p*ssy" tape was the first time you found out Trump is a massive misogynistic piece of shit you are an idiot.

I already explained, if the "p*ssy" tape was the first time you found out Trump is a massive misogynistic piece of shit you are an idiot.

Yep. And its exactly why it didn't make a difference to his voters. They already baked that in long before the tape.

Reactions: NinjaKnight

Trump voters didn't care .... I agree with that. People voted for Trump so he would come in and fire everyone in the government. Very similar to Bill Clinton getting re-elected. Voters just didn't care that he was banging every chick in town. The economy was good and they were happy.

Trump voters didn't care .... I agree with that. People voted for Trump so he would come in and fire everyone in the government. Very similar to Bill Clinton getting re-elected. Voters just didn't care that he was banging every chick in town. The economy was good and they were happy.

Actually democrats also did not care that Bill raped a woman either. And systematically slandered that woman for 35 years until just recently Democrats had to finally admit what he had done.

And in 2016 they did not care that the woman who enabled him, and slandered the rape victim on numerous occasions, was the person on the top of the ticket they were voting for. Who had also just espoused hatred for 50% of the country that wasn’t voting for her.

But yea that Trump tape was the absolute worst and stuff.

Well, look at who they had in their primary. Along with clinton and sanders they also had O'Malley, who is left of both of them and metric system Chafee. None of them would have beat trump or half of the republican field. They had a chance to nominate Webb who would have beaten all but a couple republicans but like i said before, they ran him out of the party.

2020 will be similar. Maybe by 2024 they'll have a candidate that the working class will consider.

Well, look at who they had in their primary. Along with clinton and sanders they also had O'Malley, who is left of both of them and metric system Chafee. None of them would have beat trump or half of the republican field. They had a chance to nominate Webb who would have beaten all but a couple republicans but like i said before, they ran him out of the party.

2020 will be similar. Maybe by 2024 they'll have a candidate that the working class will consider.

Can this country elect a moderate for President at this point? I'm not sure. It's either going to be ultra liberal like Obama or far right like Trump.

Reactions: NinjaKnight
Am I the only one who sees a difference in calling somebody a c*nt and equating a black person to Planet of the Apes?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT