ADVERTISEMENT

Two more tankers attacked off Iran's coast

I question whether Iran is behind this directly. Its possible that one of the terror groups they fund could be behind it.

I question whether Iran is behind this directly. Its possible that one of the terror groups they fund could be behind it.

Well then they'd still be behind it. There are tons of groups in the region who basically operate under the Iranian flag but don't wear the uniform.

this is likely the case. however, as 85 has said, its pretty much gov funded terrorists groups. hell iran might even be giving them the targets.

iran-wants-war-armena-azerbaijan-baku-turkmenistan-abriz-mashha-non-41146312.png

Obligatory.

For the Iran apologists on the board here you go. Unless you're now prepared to tell me that the US Navy is "in" on it and actually sank these ships.

The japanese captain of the boat attacked contradicts the official US story on this. I'm saddened to hear about his future untimely yet totally 100% accidental death.

Yutaka Katada, the owner of one of the stricken oil tankers crippled in explosions in the Gulf of Oman on Thursday, says the U.S. is wrong about the way the attack was carried out. Speaking at a press conference in Tokyo on Friday, he contradicted Secretary of State Mike Pompeo and the U.S. Navy, which released a video that purports to show an Iranian patrol boat removing a limpet mine from the port side of the Kokuka Courageous. Katada said his ship was attacked on the starboard side by a flying object, not by a mine. “It seems that something flew towards them. That created the hole, is the report I’ve received,” Katada said, according to the Financial Times. “It seems there was a high chance they were attacked by a flying object. The impact was well above the water. I don’t think it was a torpedo.” The Japanese ship owner did not say who might be responsible for the attack. Iran has vehemently denied it was involved.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/japanese-oil-tanker-owner-says-us-is-wrong-about-gulf-attack

For the Iran apologists on the board here you go. Unless you're now prepared to tell me that the US Navy is "in" on it and actually sank these ships.

I don't think the US Navy is in on it, but the video says the Iranians were removing a bomb from the ships hull. That isn't exactly the same as watching a video where they were placing a bomb on the ships hull.

I don't think the US Navy is in on it, but the video says the Iranians were removing a bomb from the ships hull. That isn't exactly the same as watching a video where they were placing a bomb on the ships hull.

Well if they were removing it and knew it was there, I assume they probably knew where to look for a reason...…….

Also the prior attacks also attributed to Iran were using these same mines.

Well if they were removing it and knew it was there, I assume they probably knew where to look for a reason...…….

Also the prior attacks also attributed to Iran were using these same mines.
It's within the realm of possibility, it just seems odd that they would do any of this. Not saying they did or didn't, but just like with the Jussie Smollet deal something isn't adding up.

The former commander of CENTCOM just went on NPR and said that the evidence is overwhelmingly supportive of blaming Iran and the IRGC for these attacks

But what does he know?

The former commander of CENTCOM just went on NPR and said that the evidence is overwhelmingly supportive of blaming Iran and the IRGC for these attacks

But what does he know?
Know$ he & his immediate family'slives won’t be on the line in a conflict & theres $$$$$$$$ to be made

US Navy has video proof that this was Iran and the UK has joined in blaming Iran as well?

Nah. Gonna believe a conspiracy theory instead that I saw on Twitter

FALSE FLAG!!!!!

US Navy has video proof that this was Iran and the UK has joined in blaming Iran as well?

Nah. Gonna believe a conspiracy theory instead that I saw on Twitter

FALSE FLAG!!!!!
What's the conspiracy theory? That we did this?

It absolutely amazes me how anti American the left has become. I was no obama fan but I would never side with an enemy of the country because I disliked his politics. People like John Kerry and Ben Rhodes should be thrown in jail for treason.

Correct. The left are giving one of our worst enemies in modern history the benefit of the doubt. TDS sad and pathetic

It absolutely amazes me how anti American the left has become. I was no obama fan but I would never side with an enemy of the country because I disliked his politics. People like John Kerry and Ben Rhodes should be thrown in jail for treason.

Iran, China, even N Korea. All countries I’ve seen lefties line up behind and side with over the US all because they have an irrational hatred of the President.

I know you say a lot of stupid stuff, but this one really is just amazingly ignorant.

Iran, China, even N Korea. All countries I’ve seen lefties line up behind and side with over the US all because they have an irrational hatred of the President.

This is, of course, another lie by you

Friendly reminder that you people literally just heard your president less than a week ago admit he would openly collude with foreign governments if given the chance. And you are making these unbelievably stupid statements.

I am truly worried about the future of our country with people like you allowed to vote.

Reactions: ucfversusbcs
Omg! The UK is in on it too! The Brits are all in with helping Trump pull off this amazing false flag operation to put poor little Iran in a falsely tough situation. Jeremy Hunt must be getting paid from Trumps secret billions being held in a Mascow bunker!!!

Poor Iran being bullied by these conspirators

This is, of course, another lie by you

Friendly reminder that you people literally just heard your president less than a week ago admit he would openly collude with foreign governments if given the chance. And you are making these unbelievably stupid statements.

I am truly worried about the future of our country with people like you allowed to vote.
Once again, professor Ninjaknight making no sense and no argument whatsoever. Yet he once a rebuttal. A rebuttal to what?

This has nothing to do with 85’s statement or the original post. What does colluding with foreign governments have to do with Iran attacking tankers?

Left right paradigmers... it’s countries with or without central banks. Control the central banks control the people; everything else is bread & circus

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT