ADVERTISEMENT

Tx. Lt.gov: I'm all in on risking my health to lift social distancing guidelines for economic boost

Shutting down the United States at this time is the absolute dumbest thing ever

You people are assholes

I have employees that left work crying today, because they were cut an can’t pay their rent and buy groceries. They can’t pay their car payment and insurance.

18 or so dead in a state of 20 million and you stupid motherfukcers don’t want to even consider another option. People are sooooo dumb. My financial situation is very good, but at least I care about people who are lesser off

Next idea? Who gives a shit it's only 4 months. Deal with the unemployment. Help out those affected. Live to see another day.

Vs

Kill off a million elderly for 4 months of employment numbers.
Boomers are now receiving your consideration? This is an unlikely turn of events.

Next idea? Who gives a shit it's only 4 months. Deal with the unemployment. Help out those affected. Live to see another day.

Vs

Kill off a million elderly for 4 months of employment numbers.
The sectors that are hurting will still be hurting with opening up the economy. Travel numbers, visits to non essential stores, restaurants, etc will be severely stepped back just due to people, you know, actually taking it seriously.

52,983 cases and 685 dead now

Florida remains at 18 dead and 1,412 cases

You people are assholes

I have employees that left work crying today, because they were cut an can’t pay their rent and buy groceries. They can’t pay their car payment and insurance.

18 or so dead in a state of 20 million and you stupid motherfukcers don’t want to even consider another option. People are sooooo dumb. My financial situation is very good, but at least I care about people who are lesser off
Either way it's shutting down.

"What must be done eventually, should be done immediately."

Reactions: KnighttimeJoe

You people are assholes

No heart. Let's have people die of anxiety from not knowing if they will eat.

Reactions: Ucfmikes
Either way it's shutting down.

"What must be done eventually, should be done immediately."
That’s why I’m glad that we have Trump. He will still be rich enough even if the economy tanks. The rest of us will starve to death. He won’t allow it.

Makes no sense. None of the employees I work with have investments

Honestly a lot of the people getting laid off are not in the investing class. Making sure companies can stay active at least at some capacity needs to happen. Orange county is completely shutting down. Problem when you have heartless power hungry politicians is you get stupid decisions.

Honestly a lot of the people getting laid off are not in the investing class. Making sure companies can stay active at least at some capacity needs to happen. Orange county is completely shutting down. Problem when you have heartless power hungry politicians is you get stupid decisions.
Many people live paycheck to paycheck. What happens to them? Many are in their 20’s. Death rate from Coronavirus is extremely low.

Your uncle died of coronavirus yesterday and NOW you’re posting it? If that’s a lie, it’s pathetic
I don't know if he died of Coronavirus because we aren't testing. Nobody knows how many people are dead from this.

A serious problem w/ Donald's timeline is that if you look at the numbers, we are trending toward WORSE numbers, possible as bad as Italy's, by then. We've been behind them by a couple of weeks. I don't see how he's just going to "open up the country" when things will be worse then. Fauci essentially said today "there was no chance" of things being better or ready by then.

Reactions: hemightbejeremy
A serious problem w/ Donald's timeline is that if you look at the numbers, we are trending toward WORSE numbers, possible as bad as Italy's, by then. We've been behind them by a couple of weeks. I don't see how he's just going to "open up the country" when things will be worse then. Fauci essentially said today "there was no chance" of things being better or ready by then.
You can toss the Easter comment into the bucket with "hoax" and it peaking at 15 people. A month from now our resident Trumpers will be saying he never said Easter.

Atlanta ICU beds are already full. I think many of you have yet to grasp how incredibly ****ed we are.

Any more than people without jobs, food, or a future? Friend has COVID-19 in Atlanta. Story is true. They made her go home and self isolate. The healthy can ride it out though. I'm assuming a lot have had it and already recovered and didn't even know they had it.

Whatever. You do what you want but don't complain that nobody warned you.
My choices tomorrow are to stay at home and be safe or go to work and help others and take a chance.

I’ll take a chance and live with it. Everything else is out of my control. Orange County is basically going on lockdown Thursday, so I’m being forced into the plan that I don’t agree with. It’s not really going to hurt me that badly, but it’s financially killing others

My choices tomorrow are to stay at home and be safe or go to work and help others and take a chance.

I’ll take a chance and live with it. Everything else is out of my control. Orange County is basically going on lockdown Thursday, so I’m being forced into the plan that I don’t agree with. It’s not really going to hurt me that badly, but it’s financially killing others

Guys like Buddy and the rest of them get paid while running around with power to destroy others.

Goddamnit I really hope our country isn't filled with the same ratio of brain dead utter fuking morons as our board. We are truly screwed if so.

Financially killed is still better than literally killed.

I’ll take a chance and live with it.
Taking a chance means risking getting the virus and passing it along to someone else who's more vulnerable.
It’s not really going to hurt me that badly, but it’s financially killing others
But who gives a sh*t about risking other peoples' lives through your risky behavior, right?

Taking a chance means risking getting the virus and passing it along to someone else who's more vulnerable.
But who gives a sh*t about risking other peoples' lives through your risky behavior, right?
Stay at your old age home dipshit in NGEbraska and keep telling us how we should all loose our jobs because of something that caused the deaths of basically 20 elderly people so far in a state of 20 million. How
Stupid is that?

I’m required to go to work and take the proper precautions.

You and your fukcing buddy serial killer @NinjaKnight have a lot in common. He’s living off the government and doesn’t give 2 shits about people trying to feed their families. Both of you get paid staying at home and playing on the internet. Selfish motherfukcking POS

I’m sure if you were about to foreclose on your house or be evicted, you would care a little more

Last edited:
Stay at your old age home dipshit in NGEbraska and keep telling us how we should all loose our jobs because of something that caused the deaths of basically 20 elderly people so far in a state of 20 million. How
Stupid is that?

I’m required to go to work and take the proper precautions.

You and your fukcing buddy serial killer @NinjaKnight have a lot in common. He’s living off the government and doesn’t give 2 shits about people trying to feed their families. Both of you get paid staying at home and playing on the internet. Selfish motherfukcking POS

I’m sure if you were about to foreclose on your house or be evicted, you would care a little more
The crucifixion comes before the resurrection.

The crucifixion comes before the resurrection.
You’re not up on the latest news. Turn on the TV or radio. Dr. Fauci said that Trump is very receptive to his recommendations and understands “opening up the economy”’as long as it’s not too soon. He also said that isolating hot spots is a viable plan. Unfortunately, people from NYC are coming to Florida

If you continue to listen to @NinjaKnight @Knight_Classes_begin_7pm and @DaShuckster your brain will rot. They are obsessed with Trump like Nancy Pelosi

I bet you that they don’t even work a “real” job or at all. Certainly they don’t work with people making nominal incomes

Deaths in the entire country of Spain from Corona virus is 3,400.
Ha! @NinjaKnight is probably the most isolated, mentally ill. sick minded evil, hate-filled poster to eve be on a message board

Skating rink morgue for 3,400 dead. Obviously, if true, it’s probably some sort of isolation risk, not strickly an overwhelmed country issue. Another TDS hate-filled, irrational post

Reactions: Crazyhole
You’re not up on the latest news. Turn on the TV or radio. Dr. Fauci said that Trump is very receptive to his recommendations and understands “opening up the economy”’as long as it’s not too soon. He also said that isolating hot spots is a viable plan. Unfortunately, people from NYC are coming to Florida

If you continue to listen to @NinjaKnight @Knight_Classes_begin_7pm and @DaShuckster your brain will rot. They are obsessed with Trump like Nancy Pelosi

I bet you that they don’t even work a “real” job or at all. Certainly they don’t work with people making nominal incomes
Dr. Fauci is a national treasure and very diplomatic. He understands that the country is better served by not publicly disagreeing with the president. I agree with him.

Dr. Fauci is a national treasure and very diplomatic. He understands that the country is better served by not publicly disagreeing with the president. I agree with him.
I think that the recommendation relationship between Trump and Dr Fauci is good. Better than some people depict

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT