ADVERTISEMENT

UCF and USF are at a crossroads as the two programs are trending in opposite directions

Does South Carolina State avoid the upset when they go on the road to play FBS cellar-dweller USF? Or can the Bulls rally for their program's biggest win since eking out a one-point victory over 3-9 Tulsa? One thing is certain, a USF loss will keep the promise for an imperfect season intact. You can do it USF.

Go 0-1!

Does South Carolina State avoid the upset when they go on the road to play FBS cellar-dweller USF? Or can the Bulls rally for their program's biggest win since eking out a one-point victory over 3-9 Tulsa? One thing is certain, a USF loss will keep the promise for an imperfect season intact. You can do it USF.

Go 0-1!

SC State is probably chomping at the bit for this game!

The Bools will probably win, but it sure will be fun if SC State manages to pull it off.

Not too confident sounding, sounds like a Willie Taggart DO SOMETHING

"We gotta tick and we gotta go, and guys have got to move," head coach Charlie Strong said Monday. "If we get rhythm established on offense and disrupt the rhythm on defense, then we should have us a good day."

https://gousfbulls.com/news/2019/9/...head-of-saturdays-home-game.aspx?path=general
His terminology and offensive coaching abilities are so bush league. He’s an embarrassment

Not too confident sounding, sounds like a Willie Taggart DO SOMETHING

"We gotta tick and we gotta go, and guys have got to move," head coach Charlie Strong said Monday. "If we get rhythm established on offense and disrupt the rhythm on defense, then we should have us a good day."

https://gousfbulls.com/news/2019/9/...head-of-saturdays-home-game.aspx?path=general

So cliche. If we do good we'll do good. If we do bad, we'll do bad. He sounds barely literate.

Not sure why the bermuda grass field is such an advantage for us, pretty typical for Florida. Maybe their grass has very low morale based on their lack of winning.

So cliche. If we do good we'll do good. If we do bad, we'll do bad. He sounds barely literate.
This is what Charlie is thinking.

DfvemKUWAAAECn2.jpg

It's been a wonderful couple of weeks with a co-worker as I get to shout "Wisconsin" and now "Georgia Tech" every time I walk by her desk.

Reactions: Stormthecourt?
It has fans It has fans It has fans It has fans It has fans It has fans It has fans It has fans It has fans It has fans It has fans It has fans It has fans It has fans

Best part!

" the football team doesn’t spend any time on campus"

Yah, we know, they pay others to take their classes.

article is filled with gems.

Reactions: Stormthecourt?
Still don't buy UCF needs usf. That's the past, when we were the little sister. Now usf is the crazy 90 year old aunt in the attic, we need to get away from them as fast as possible. No P5 is going to want to take a package deal, they never did since 1 team- either 1, would take most of the eyes in the other's area. You just need to look at reality. When UCF was C-USA or lower, who were the local fans watching- the Gators. A good team never needs to tie itself to a cellar dweller. And, don't talk about rivalries- the last realignment ended 100 year old rivalries and no one cared. The Keg of Nails (Louisville's oldest rivalry) ended in 2013. Plus, a rivalry can always be continued regardless of conference for example Miami (Ohio)- Cincy. No Conference Big Wig gives a crap about them. $$$$$$$

Still don't buy UCF needs usf. That's the past, when we were the little sister. Now usf is the crazy 90 year old aunt in the attic, we need to get away from them as fast as possible. No P5 is going to want to take a package deal, they never did since 1 team- either 1, would take most of the eyes in the other's area. You just need to look at reality. When UCF was C-USA or lower, who were the local fans watching- the Gators. A good team never needs to tie itself to a cellar dweller. And, don't talk about rivalries- the last realignment ended 100 year old rivalries and no one cared. The Keg of Nails (Louisville's oldest rivalry) ended in 2013. Plus, a rivalry can always be continued regardless of conference for example Miami (Ohio)- Cincy. No Conference Big Wig gives a crap about them. $$$$$$$
The only thing they have is a slightly larger media market. That’s it

All I can say is about 2006-2010 those guys were insufferable without having accomplished a damn thing (other than beat us pretty soundly). The arrogance and condescension matched what we get from gator fans, maybe worse. For this I will always despise them. But at the same time I try not to fall into that trap. there is a difference between having fun at their expense and getting too big for your britches. Just keep in mind what goes around comes around eventually. I would venture to say that in 2007 it would have been unfathomable to them where we are today (even some will still fail to acknowledge it). They are reaping what they sowed. Just don't sow too much yourself.

Reactions: Knight Strength
What does that mean? There is little to no buyout?
Did any catch this little tidbit "in 2016 in which USF won a share of the American East championship" Ummm no. You lost the tie breaker by losing to Temple head to head. You don't get to claim a portion of the title for that

Reactions: firm_bizzle
All I can say is about 2006-2010 those guys were insufferable without having accomplished a damn thing (other than beat us pretty soundly). The arrogance and condescension matched what we get from gator fans, maybe worse. For this I will always despise them. But at the same time I try not to fall into that trap. there is a difference between having fun at their expense and getting too big for your britches. Just keep in mind what goes around comes around eventually. I would venture to say that in 2007 it would have been unfathomable to them where we are today (even some will still fail to acknowledge it). They are reaping what they sowed. Just don't sow too much yourself.

Did any catch this little tidbit "in 2016 in which USF won a share of the American East championship" Ummm no. You lost the tie breaker by losing to Temple head to head. You don't get to claim a portion of the title for that
I did. Which made me ask myself "do they have a banner?"

"Still don't buy UCF needs usf."

That was all media driven hype for big 12 conference expansion to pick up usf/UCF. UCF has never needed duh*bulls. Which is self-evident on our rise to elite football and their dumpster fire. They leap frogged us into the Big East when we had one down year and the perception was that duh*bulls was a better program, which in reality it wasn't.

You can bet if there was ever another conference expansion UCF is on the top of the lips and I bet ACC is wishing they grabbed UCF now rather than embarrassing and cheating loserville. Why they didn't get the death penalty for hiring prostitutes for recruits is beyond me.

But, whatever, it is what it is and I get great satisfaction at LOL@Duh*Bulls.

Go South Carolina State...Beat Duh*Bulls!

I think UCF fans need to stop arguing with the academic troll on that blog. The guy is pretty much the only one defending USF and is obviously just a troll with statements like "As I've already laid out numerous times" when nothing he said provided any facts other than his opinions.

Reactions: muckdawg24
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT