ADVERTISEMENT

UCF Fast & Slow - Cincy Bearcats Edition

gapman333

Five-Star Recruit
Gold Member
Dec 30, 2009
Winter Springs
I know some of you may not feel this same way but I actually feel better after this loss then I did after Colorado and after UF. Don’t get me wrong, I feel terrible, and this was a bad loss at home to a team that didn’t show me much outside of their big DT #2. I thought man to man we were the more talented team and it was a very winnable game that hurts to lose BUT the fact we made a move at QB and the guy I thought should have been starting all season played well made me feel optimistic that we have something to build on vs. what seemed like a sunk cost with KJ. This same outcome with KJ at QB and I am probably in a complete tailspin right now. I am going to talk about the QB situation here first and then get into the Fast & Slow since I think the biggest news from this game was the QB change…

This is premium content. Please subscribe to view.

I know some of you may not feel this same way but I actually feel better after this loss then I did after Colorado and after UF. Don’t get me wrong, I feel terrible, and this was a bad loss at home to a team that didn’t show me much outside of their big DT #2. I thought man to man we were the more talented team and it was a very winnable game that hurts to lose BUT the fact we made a move at QB and the guy I thought should have been starting all season played well made me feel optimistic that we have something to build on vs. what seemed like a sunk cost with KJ. This same outcome with KJ at QB and I am probably in a complete tailspin right now. I am going to talk about the QB situation here first and then get into the Fast & Slow since I think the biggest news from this game was the QB change…

This is premium content. Please subscribe to view.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.