ADVERTISEMENT

UCF-Harvard Game Thread

From what I watched yesterday, Harvard has a good strong big man that is foul prone, some good shooters, and passes well. Hopefully, KC will stay hot from 3 or we can get their big man out early. Their D shouldn't be as strong as UConn. I feel like the boys have a great chance to win this game if they are good with their defensive rotations and aggressive with the ball on offense.

We need to go inside aggressively whether it is dribble drive or else.

Clanton needs to have a touch every possesion. He can make magic happen.

See link
This post was edited on 11/26 4:39 PM by Knightrogen
This post was edited on 11/26 4:40 PM by Knightrogen

Link

Has the game tipped off? The family has me out shopping today, I'm relying on phone updates and still haven't gotten anything.

Originally posted by BraveKnight66:
Has the game tipped off? The family has me out shopping today, I'm relying on phone updates and still haven't gotten anything.

Delayed

Originally posted by Knightrogen:
Originally posted by BraveKnight66:

Delayed

Good....maybe that will buy me some time to sneak to a sports bar. :)

8-1 Harvard

Turnovers and strong D by both teams.

Looks like this may be a coaching battle with alot adjustments.

Man, our offense takes so long to get started.

Doesn't help that we can't hit free throws to save our lives.

20 H
9 UCF

10mins left in the 1st half

Our player are beginning to realize can score down low.

Originally posted by UCFhonors:
20 H
9 UCF

10mins left in the 1st half

Our player are beginning to realize can score down low.

That's the game plan!

Jeff Jordan really is the one who provided a spark when our team looked flat to start.

3 straight game where we come out slow with little intensity. Donnie Jones needs to change that.

The feel of the game is like UCF is just getting started while Harvard was knocking things down.

Lets go Knights!
This post was edited on 11/26 5:23 PM by UCFhonors

I don't consider Versus to be national TV. Too many people unable to get the channel.

Why is it so hard?

Just pound the ball inside!!!

Easy!!

Go to Clanton, not Issiah, not PJ.

Guys are overloading on defense. Stay home. On offense, tier defense is packing in and forcing outside shots. Gotta start hitting them to open it up.

Hope Donnie regroup this this team in the half.

Remember we were down 17 yesteday. Luckily we are down that many earlier, which means more chance of turning things around.

Poor free throw shooting rearing it's ugly head again. But, we have them right where we want em. Down big at the half. Jordan needs to take it to the hole. Team looks hungover.

Originally posted by UCFKnight85:
Marcus needs to get going.

His tank might be ready empty.

He is 0-6 shooting...and when your legs get tired...your shooting goes with them.

Never settle for 3s and jumpshots this game.
This post was edited on 11/26 5:46 PM by Knightrogen

39 H
29 UCF

12mins left

Give our very tired team credit they are still fighting.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT