ADVERTISEMENT

UCF lands the #1 Go5 recruiting class

Lol, the Ignored Troll just can'take stay away. His poor mommy must not be paying attention to him this week.

That just goes to show you how much he loves us and craves our attention.

Reactions: Mikesi
Update: Bargnare has torn ACL.
how did that happen? in the weight room?

and this was UCF's highest rated class since 247 has been rating

David Kelly did recruit a good group that was the core of that Fiesta Bowl team but I don't think UCF has ever had 2 straight classes that brought in this type of skill talent. When the line and QB play gets figured out it has the potential to look like USF's offense last season.

Reactions: Mikesi
I am pretty sure during bowl game.

So in all likelihood he may not play this year and take a redshirt year. As bad as this is for him and i hope he recovers well, it may help him and us by opening the depth chart up and little so its not so cluttered, then he gains an extra year to get bigger and stronger.

David Kelly did recruit a good group that was the core of that Fiesta Bowl team but I don't think UCF has ever had 2 straight classes that brought in this type of skill talent. When the line and QB play gets figured out it has the potential to look like USF's offense last season.

That was when we were paying recruits. :pimp:

Actually, 2014 was rated higher (and those players will be juniors/seniors this season). But we've been pretty consistent at the ratings over the past decade.

Actually, 2014 was rated higher (and those players will be juniors/seniors this season). But we've been pretty consistent at the ratings over the past decade.
What was our Rivals rating in 2011 Vs 2014?

Last edited:
For what it is worth, the OP on this thread was originally posted on a Husker board...4 hours before the Bass article came out.

Funny how the fellow on the Husker's board is called a troll for saying that a former Husker National champion did a good job by landing the top G5 recruiting.

https://forum.huskermax.com/index.php?threads/scott-frost-lands-1-go5-recruiting-class.93997/
Based on the tone in that thread, it sounds like they have a #FireGOL vs "huggers" type battle brewing there and the poster being called a troll is in the fire the coach camp.

Reactions: Stormthecourt?
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT