ADVERTISEMENT

UCF Portal Thread-signings/rumors

Nice to see some tackles being made around the line of scrimmage ⚔️⚔️

Reactions: Yaes
One more possible incoming transfer for UCF. The WR transfer from Auburn (I forget his name). Rodgers (OSU) is out so I’ll bet the Auburn kid drops.

LOL. I told you all about this earlier but your resident clown (Auburn Legacy 1) said he was not sure Tennison was a take. Lmao.
Yes. I said I was "not sure" he was a take. I stand behind that. I am glad he was. I don't understand your argument. UCF has had a number of kids officially visit and not get extended offers this portal season.

Last edited:
Reactions: Robert0122
Poolside Knight is the only one that shows common courtesy towards my posts/informtion. Real recognize REAL. Thank you sir!

• Haha
Reactions: U C to the F

Interesting offer went out to Auburn's two-time leading receiver, a former Gus Malzahn signee.

"The Hewitt-Trussville product totaled over 1,110 receiving yards over 34 games in the last three seasons.

He is the most productive Auburn player to enter the portal as a leader in the wide receiver room over his four years on campus."

He plays slot receiver.
1 out of 50 ain't bad.

If UCF misses on Bryson Rodgers, who is on a visit to Florida, it will be without a true X receiver heading into spring ball. Missing out on Rodgers would be a significant blow.

The Knights, however, could circle back to former Georgia WR and current Purdue pledge CJ Smith, a Mount Dora HS graduate, (who I wanted all along).

One last note, one-time UCF LB target Ethan Barr, formerly of Vanderbilt and now formerly of Washington, has re-entered the transfer portal. Not certain whether the Knights will show interest this time around. Commodore shoulda put the "Anchor Down" in Orlando before the ship sailed.

Last edited:
I expect Dennis Briggs to commit to UCF tomorrow.
Lobo provides the best information an extra $7 per month canes country membership to read material behind pay walls of rival team sites can buy!

jean-luc godard spy GIF

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: ReturnOf
I expect Dennis Briggs to commit to UCF tomorrow.
If Briggs is the proposed replacement for Josh Celiscar, UCF should have just kept Celiscar. Briggs may not even get a waiver to play.

I hope UCF doesn't look back on this portal cycle and regret not taking Georgia transfer wide receivers CJ Smith (Mount Dora) and De’Nylon Morrissette (Malachi Singleton's HS teammate). The Knights could easily have had both in this portal cycle.

I hope UCF doesn't look back on this portal cycle and regret not taking Georgia transfer wide receivers CJ Smith (Mount Dora) and De’Nylon Morrissette (Malachi Singleton's HS teammate). The Knights could easily have had both in this portal cycle.
I'm satisfied with the De'Polyester kid we got.

I like this trend where we name kids from types of fabric.....almost like the 70s when we had Leather Tuscadero. Always thought if I had a son I would go with Suede.

The Briggs commitment is in hold due to NIL negations. He doesn’t want all that much but probably more than he’s worth in the market.

In six years: a total of 74 tackles and 5.5 sacks. It’s out there that he wants $100k…supposedly UCF can come up with a third of that. UCF made a final offer of $40k. Waiting on Briggs.

Ja’varrius Johnson is the portal WR from Auburn that UCF is targeting.
After I made this post Auburn Legacy 1 went over to UCF 247 and made a thread (freeby forum) specifically asking Stephen Leonard about him.

AL1 has no shame. The least he could do is subscribe to UCF 247 instead of scavenging for free information.

There’s nothing new on JJ…Utah offered early but they are no longer recruiting him. Mid payer with average production . UCF appears to be the only program that was after him but time has run out.

Last edited:
After I made this post Auburn Legacy 1 went over to UCF 247 and made a thread (freeby forum) specifically asking Stephen Leonard about him.

AL1 has no shame. The least he could do is subscribe to UCF 247 instead of scavenging for free information.

There’s nothing new on JJ…Utah offered early but they are no longer recruiting him. Mid payer with average production . UCF appears to be the only program that was after him but time has run out

If you really believed the crap you throw against the (pay) wall, you would link my post. I asked Stephen if he was going to post a WR Coaching Hotboard: https://247sports.com/college/centr...en-ucf-wr-coaching-hotboard-225403740/?page=1

I mentioned JJ twice on this board before you ever mentioned him. My two posts about him are time stamped in this very thread.

Here is some news for you: Utah, which was UCF's biggest competition for JJ, received commitments from two wide receivers and are likely done at the position: https://kslsports.com/509906/utah-f...e-receiver-room-with-transfer-portal-commits/

The truth is... Gus's offense/UCF needs a 6-foot-2, 200-pound, blazing fast receiver (think Bryson Rodgers/CJ Smith) to play the X position vacated by Javon Baker. Brandon Johnson played this role in 2021. JJ ain't that guy. He is a slot receiver by trade who is capable of playing any wide receiver position in a pinch in the event of an injury.

JJ can return to Auburn where there is no quarterback in place, sign with UCF, or sign with Jeff Lebby at Mississippi State.

---

You keep posting nonsense about UCF chasing some below-average defensive tackle who I have never heard of and am assuming UCF is only after because he can rotate between DT and DE in a pinch. Not to mention, Briggs is a sixth year player who will require an NCAA waiver to play in 2024.

Furthermore, your posts suggests that if you "pay" for information than you somehow own it: like you've bought a dozen eggs. It doesn't work like that. Every time you post something from behind a pay wall you are stealing a moderator's intellectual property rights and sharing them as you own.

----

👀

Looks like UCF *may* simply be out of scholarships for 2024.

EDIT: If Rian Davis is still a member of the team, UCF is out of scholarships. If he has moved on, UCF has one remaining scholarship to issue--provided all the former walk-ons, who are believed to be on scholarship, are indeed on scholarship: Colton Boomer, Stephen Martin, Gage King, etc.

Last edited:
If you really believed the crap you throw against the (pay) wall, you would link my post. I asked Stephen if he was going to post a WR Coaching Hotboard: https://247sports.com/college/centr...en-ucf-wr-coaching-hotboard-225403740/?page=1

I mentioned JJ twice on this board before you ever mentioned him. My two posts about him are time stamped in this very thread.

Here is some news for you: Utah, which was UCF's biggest competition for JJ, received commitments from two wide receivers and are likely done at the position: https://kslsports.com/509906/utah-f...e-receiver-room-with-transfer-portal-commits/

The truth is... Gus's offense/UCF needs a 6-foot-2, 200-pound, blazing fast receiver (think Bryson Rodgers/CJ Smith) to play the X position vacated by Javon Baker. Brandon Johnson played this role in 2021. JJ ain't that guy. He is a slot receiver by trade who is capable of playing any wide receiver position in a pinch in the event of an injury.

JJ can return to Auburn where there is no quarterback in place, sign with UCF, or sign with Jeff Lebby at Mississippi State.

---

You keep posting nonsense about UCF chasing some below-average defensive tackle who I have never heard of and am assuming UCF is only after because he can rotate between DT and DE in a pinch. Not to mention, Briggs is a sixth year player who will require an NCAA waiver to play in 2024.

Furthermore, your posts suggests that if you "pay" for information than you somehow own it: like you've bought a dozen eggs. It doesn't work like that. Every time you post something from behind a pay wall you are stealing a moderator's intellectual property rights and sharing them as you own.

----

👀

Looks like UCF *may* simply be out of scholarships for 2024.

EDIT: If Rian Davis is still a member of the team, UCF is out of scholarships. If he has moved on, UCF has one remaining scholarship to issue--provided all the former walk-ons, who are believed to be on scholarship, are indeed on scholarship: Colton Boomer, Stephen Martin, Gage King, etc.
Silly question, does Colton Boomer's full season performance warrant a scholarship?

Does this mean he can kick field goals too?
The former Rockledge Raider was named Space Coast Daily Player of the Year in 2019, and according to long-time Raider defensive coach Pat Lusk, Tennison was arguably the best player ever to wear Rockledge silver and Columbia blue.

Coach Lusk said Tennison could play every position on the field and “be better than anyone else, including QB, defensive line, offensive line, everything!

Silly question, does Colton Boomer's full season performance warrant a scholarship?
I really believe the Kid was injured and never fully recovered and that got in his head. (didnt help coach might have pushed him to play injured) I am actually willing to give him a chance again next year.

Reactions: Yaes
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT