ADVERTISEMENT

UCF Portal Thread-signings/rumors

Probably not the best news for a certain former cow turned wildcat turned duke turned golden knight target...

8. JORDAN MCCLOUD, QB, JMU

Transfer ranking: No. 150 overall
The second quarterback available in the top 150 joining Rogers at Washington, McCloud played a big part in leading JMU to an 11-1 record while throwing for 3,400 yards with 32 touchdowns and nine interceptions and completing 68.9 percent of his passes. McCloud also ran for 311 yards and eight touchdowns this season. McCloud was one of four quarterbacks to pass for at least 3,400 yards and run for at least 300 yards, along with North Carolina’s Drake Maye, Oklahoma’s Dillon Gabriel, and LSU’s Jayden Daniels. South Carolina is one of the teams who has been most interested in McCleod.

I really believe the Kid was injured and never fully recovered and that got in his head. (didnt help coach might have pushed him to play injured) I am actually willing to give him a chance again next year.
He needs to win the job just like everyone else. Too many "poor Boomer" threads going around. The kid needs to right the ship (get healthy and his head straight) if he wants to be the everyday kicker at UCF.

The UFC “content creator” NEEDS to know that the last day to enroll and add classes at UCF already passed. UCF cant add any more transfers until late April. Understand?

The UFC “content creator” NEEDS to know that the last day to enroll and add classes at UCF already passed. UCF cant add any more transfers until late April. Understand?
71vWfVIucXL._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

Thursday, Jan. 20 👀

On Jan. 11, Gus said "In the next 10-14 days, we will have another one (press conference to announce all the enrollees.)"

Last edited:
Reactions: UCF_Cardinals
71vWfVIucXL._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

Thursday, Jan. 20 👀

On Jan. 11, Gus said "In the next 10-14 days, we will have another one (press conference to announce all the enrollees.)"
You are literally so stupid. Lol. Transfers on the portal can commit (it doesn’t mean anything) at any time but they won’t be able to enroll in UCF for the Spring Semester and participate in Spring practice.

Transfers can’t be added until they enroll and they won’t be able to enroll until the Summer Semester. Do you understand? Dumbo.

You are literally so stupid. Lol. Transfers on the portal can commit (it doesn’t mean anything) at any time but they won’t be able to enroll in UCF for the Spring Semester and participate in Spring practice.

Transfers can’t be added until they enroll and they won’t be able to enroll until the Summer Semester. Do you understand? Dumbo.
Lee Hunter went through spring practice.

Not only that, Ja'Varrius Johnson would have submitted paperwork from Auburn to both his favorites (Utah and UCF) prior to the late registration deadline.

The problem, as I have already stated, is UCF is at the 85-scholarship threshold.

From my earlier thread ...

FILLING HOLES: UCF will need to continue to make roster changes in the next portal cycle. The Knights are a deep threat X receiver, strongside defensive end, and possibly an offensive guard away from contending for a Big 12 championship and CFP spot in Year 2 of league play.

X receivers Bryson Rodgers (Ohio State) and CJ Smith (Purdue) are off the board. Guards Kamaar Bell (South Carolina) and Richie Leonard IV (Florida State) are off the board.

That leaves one position...

Strongside defensive end

The Knights were reaching for Florida State's Dennis Briggs Jr., who will require an NCAA waiver to play during the 2024.

Provided a scholarship is available and given that there are no other viable options, there is one portal player who is an eligible, capable, and logical transfer addiction ...

Last edited:
From my earlier thread ...

FILLING HOLES: UCF will need to continue to make roster changes in the next portal cycle. The Knights are a deep threat X receiver, strongside defensive end, and possibly an offensive guard away from contending for a Big 12 championship and CFP spot in Year 2 of league play.

X receivers Bryson Rodgers (Ohio State) and CJ Smith (Purdue) are off the board. Guards Kamaar Bell (South Carolina) and Richie Leonard IV (Florida State) are off the board.

That leaves one position...

Strongside defensive end

The Knights were reaching for Florida State's Dennis Briggs Jr., who will require an NCAA waiver to play during the 2024.

Provided a scholarship is available and given that there are no other viable options, there is one portal player who is an eligible, capable, and logical transfer addiction ...

Celiscar never committed anywhere?

Celiscar never committed anywhere?
UCF is chasing Dennis Briggs (6-4, 272), who has a 85.75 rating, a $116k NIL value, and will require an NCAA waiver to be able to play.

Celiscar (6-4, 265) is a three-year starter, was the Knights' sixth-leading tackler, has a 85.75 rating, and no NIL value.

Which would you choose?

Perhaps you are correct.

---

To follow up, UCF has two portal edge defenders who are currently uncommitted.

KD McDaniel signed with Georgia State.

Dallaz Corbitt signed with Bethune-Cookman.

Keenan Cupit is uncommitted.

Last edited:
UCF is chasing Dennis Briggs (6-4, 272), who has a 85.75 rating, a $116k NIL value, and will require an NCAA waiver to be able to play.

Celiscar (6-4, 265) is a three-year starter, was the Knights' sixth-leading tackler, has a 85.75 rating, and no NIL value.

Which would you choose?
You keep listing the made up NIL figure from ON3. That’s a made up number. They have zero idea of what school will pay a player and it has nothing to do with NIL. It’s supply and demand and based on who is demanding.

You keep listing the made up NIL figure from ON3. That’s a made up number. They have zero idea of what school will pay a player and it has nothing to do with NIL. It’s supply and demand and based on who is demanding.
For once, you are correct. The NIL value on On3 is an independent source that gives better information than no source.

A leader that will help
FWIW, I haven't heard a peep from him saying that he is coming to UCF. I do not know what is going on behind the doors. I don't think he is coming.

Also, for the record, I think UCF should let Josh Celiscar return. He has done enough for UCF over the past few years that he deserves to finish his career as a Knight.

Last edited:
Reactions: Guinness_Knight
FWIW, I haven't heard a peep from him saying that he is coming to UCF. I do not know what is going on behind the doors. I don't think he is coming.

Also, for the record, I think UCF should let Josh Celiscar return. He has done enough for UCF over the past few years that he deserves to finish his career as a Knight.
I thought I saw a post from Barr via X that he is committed, but now I can’t find that tweet

I thought I saw a post from Barr via X that he is committed, but now I can’t find that tweet
All I see are rumors. Nothing official.

He was a 100% predicted to UCF on On3, but the prediction has been deleted.

Last edited:
The resident Malzahn shill and self titled UCF Content Provider is literally clueless and has ZERO useful information.

He is posting his opinions and conjectures as it were credible information. He’s obviously a low IQ individual with minimal formal education.

Reactions: DrPhillipsKnight
All I see are rumors. Nothing official.

He was a 100% predicted to UCF on On3, but the prediction has been deleted.

Yeah, I could have sworn I Ethan himself tweet it officially yesterday. If he did, it’s deleted now

Reactions: AuburnLegacy_1
The resident Malzahn shill and self titled UCF Content Provider is literally clueless and has ZERO useful information.

He is posting his opinions and conjectures as it were credible information. He’s obviously a low IQ individual with minimal formal education.
You sound like an atheist, yelling "there's no proof" while offering no reasonable alternative.

🤣

What are you interjecting religion into a sports discussion? You literally don’t know anything and just make shit up at will.
You wrote that I was "posting (my) opinions and conjectures as it were credible information" AND you yourself provided "ZERO useful information."

My atheist analogy is on point: You claimed to know I was wrong, but offered no reasonable explanation as to what was/is right.

You never said whether Barr was committed or committing or headed elsewhere or staying in Washington.

Last edited:
You wrote that I was "posting (my) opinions and conjectures as it were credible information" AND you yourself provided "ZERO useful information."

My atheist analogy is on point: You claimed to know I was wrong, but offered no reasonable explanation as to what was/is right.

You never said whether Barr was committed or committing or headed elsewhere or staying in Washington.
Lol

As I was posting that reply, Barr was being projected back to UCF again on On3.

Obviously lots of moving parts here.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Reactions: PhDee
I don't think he is a take for UCF. His H.S. Scouting Report lists him as a "First Round" NFL prospect, but his transfer update downgrades him to a "Power 5 Starter."

I doubt Gus would take a kid with the expectation of him being a career backup to EJ Colson. Sayin could be a stop gap player for the Knights after Colson declares for the draft, though.

I'm just messing with Lobo. Lol

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT