ADVERTISEMENT

UCF to the NIT?

I think it will depend on K States final NET. If we finish ahead we are in for sure. If we finish behind them in NET then we have to hope Cincy makes the tournament to get in.

thanks for the info. NIT would be a gift if we get in. Hope we could host a game as well.

Only a few more games left to bicker about and complain. :p
You may be underestimating portions of the fan base and their ability to bicker and complain year round! TT

• Haha
Reactions: Central Floridave
LOL. Ain't that the truth!

UCF is 8.5 point underdogs today. That's the same point spread that was against the last game against Houston.
Which means a couple of possessions, late fouling, TCU to the FT line to push it to 8. Prove the line wrong UCF! TT

I think it will depend on K States final NET. If we finish ahead we are in for sure. If we finish behind them in NET then we have to hope Cincy makes the tournament to get in.
I think all 3 teams get in....the question is which will host. If we beat OK ST and IA ST we host for sure...not so sure if we only beat OK ST and we probably won't host if we lose to them. If we host, look for either USF (if they lose in their tournament) or FSU to come here. Speaking of FSU, Green had 26 points for them today. Just imagine if he didn't transfer....we're really only a big-time scorer away from being in the upper tier of the conference.

Last edited:
I think all 3 teams get in....the question is which will host. If we beat OK ST and IA ST we host for sure...not so sure if we only beat OK ST and we probably won't host if we lose to them. If we host, look for either USF (if they lose in their tournament) or FSU to come here. Speaking of FSU, Green had 26 points for them today. Just imagine if he didn't transfer....we're really only a big-time scorer away from being in the upper tier of the conference.
I didn’t know Green was still eligible and playing, but damn that was such a big loss. He was so good for us too..

UCF vs. Oklahoma State Big 12 Tournament​

The No. 12 seed UCF Knights (16-14, 7-11 Big 12) and the No. 13 seed Oklahoma State Cowboys (12-19, 4-14 Big 12) will look to move on in the Big 12 tournament on Tuesday as they meet at 12:30 PM ET.

Last edited:

UCF vs. Oklahoma State Big 12 Tournament​

The No. 12 seed UCF Knights (16-14, 7-11 Big 12) and the No. 13 seed Oklahoma State Cowboys (12-19, 4-14 Big 12) will look to move on in the Big 12 tournament on Tuesday as they meet at 12:30 PM ET.
If they win they play BYU the next day, then ISU the following if they beat byu

I’d say yesterday was the best win of the season. At least the best road win of the season (there have been only 3 of them). To give you an idea about how hard it is to win on the road now, only 2 Big 12 teams finished with an above .500 record on the road for the season: Houston at 7-3, and TCU at 6-5.

We play BYU if we win. They beat us both times but close games. Texas Tech I believe would be after that. Not really out of reach to win a couple. Then hope someone knocks off Houston.

We play BYU if we win. They beat us both times but close games. Texas Tech I believe would be after that. Not really out of reach to win a couple. Then hope someone knocks off Houston.
Yep....top 4 teams get a 2-round bye......that clearly says that you've got to finish games in the regular season to get a real opportunity to win a Conference Championship. Winning 4 games (probably all close ones) is near impossible.

Reactions: BlakNGoldAllDay
thnx for the quick replay vid. I listened to the 2nd half on the radio as I was driving errands. Diallo played great. Season high on points.

UCF got to rest some of the starters the final minutes and Marc Daniels said Dawkins cleared the bench. Hope there is enough rest time.

March Madness! One.More.Game....at least. Then more-than-likely NIT invite. If by low odds UCF Beat BYU, then a chance for NCAA?

Guys, we won 7 freaking games in the Big12. Like what?! Who coming in thought we would even win 4? Unbelievable…and recruiting is better than ever, will def be a transfer destination. Basketball in Big12 has exceeded expectations by a far, far margin.
I did. Had us at 5-6 wins....in the regular season.

10-2 in OOC because the schedule was pathetic, and 5-6 wins in conference. 15-16 wins total...we ended up 16-14. Pretty close. Of the 7 wins, 4 at home. 3 on the road. Surprising that we almost won as many games on the road as at home. Road life was tough for all Big 12 teams. Never underestimate the ability of college teams to go on the road and lay eggs....so always give your team 1-2 more wins at home than you think because of that.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT