ADVERTISEMENT

UCF to the NIT?

As soon as I put a buck for UCF and +6.5 it went back to 5.5 points. Locked in at 6.5 points!

I hope I didn't curse UCF. Would be great to win, but BYU already beat us twice. They pretty good team. I went to the game when they visited UCF. I was impressed on how good of shooters and ball handling they were. UCF might have a little bit of tired legs with game yesterday and BYU is healthy and no games yet in conference. Maybe UCF catches BYU off guard (pun intended).

Go Knights.

that beatdown was for the twins.

my how far we've come.
Haha… I remember them. I think Speraw was still our coach back then and he just couldn't keep them from jumping ship.
Can’t remember their names but one twin went on to have a decent career in the NBA if I’m not mistaken.

Plenty of time to make a comeback. But, way to dig a hole. That ref call on UCF is perplexing. He went up for a shot and made it but byu player leaped into him Foul on UCF. That was strange call.

Are we all going back to fire dawkins now. Or, do we wait until first round NIT exit? Asking for a troll. :p
Dusty May Thread
giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Central Floridave
The offensive foul, the out of bounds, the goaltending

hard to make a big comeback with those types of calls against you

It's gonna take a ton of heart and hustle for UCF to come back and win this...and, or I put ten bucks on BYU to win and curse them while I still can.

Some people will disagree, but the refs have been against UCF all season. Usually they just screw both teams but for this byu game they leaning on their side. You see when UCF goes up for a shot they get hacked with no calls. BYU goes for a shot, gets hacked, and a call. Refs need to call it even and consistently. What was the technical foul call? they didn't explain it all. someone on the bench? Really? But, whatever. Refs are part of the game and UCF gotta play against BYU and the Refs. However, now BYU has my 10 dollar bet curse going against them.

Reactions: Poolside Knight
Some people will disagree, but the refs have been against UCF all season. Usually they just screw both teams but for this byu game they leaning on their side. You see when UCF goes up for a shot they get hacked with no calls. BYU goes for a shot, gets hacked, and a call. Refs need to call it even and consistently. What was the technical foul call? they didn't explain it all. someone on the bench? Really? But, whatever. Refs are part of the game and UCF gotta play against BYU and the Refs. However, now BYU has my 10 dollar bet curse going against them.

I'm not gonna lie, I watched it back (with audio) 4 times, and I'm almost positive they T'd up someone in the crowd by accident.

Reactions: Central Floridave
Refs are too sensitive. I can see a tech on a player on the court. But, in the crowd? They need to tune that crap out and make correct calls. That was 4 points for BYU as he made all 4 free throws.

But, water under the bridge. UCF needs to come out like they did yesterday after the half. Excited to see what happens! (debating on popping a beer open although it is way too early. that may help the byu curse tho).

I wouldn’t say the whole season but once the tournament field from the conference was set it feels like they decided that there is no benefit to give UCF calls. Last two regular season games especially

I hate to accuse the refs of being biased towards the better conference teams. But, it's a possibility. Lets see which way they lean in the 2nd half. More phantom calls for byu and we will know. Hopefully, they even it out and start helping UCF. I'm sure vegas saw my ten dollar bet for byu and are now on the horn to let the refs know that they need UCF to win now. :p :p :p

There's no tomorrow...Gotta play hard. BYU seems a little stunned they are meeting resistance. UCF is playing like a cornered caged animal...Lay it all out on the floor.

Down by 9 and scrambling for every thing. Love it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT