ADVERTISEMENT

UCF / TT GAMEDAY THREAD!

I'm getting a bad feeling, we are going to lose. Play Houston for 6th win and get stuck with south florida in Gasparilla Bowl.

I'm getting a bad feeling, we are going to lose. Play Houston for 6th win and get stuck with south florida in Gasparilla Bowl.
3-6 is conference was my prediction.
I figured Baylor, Cindi and Houston.

And I figured bowl eligibility would come down to Boise.

I didn't like it, but at 6-6 we don't deserve any better and beating the cows for the umpteenth time is a timeless classic.
Just gotta beat Houston.
Assuming we don't win this.

Texas Tech wanted it more.
They wanted a bowl.
Down 14-0, came back and won.

Let them score, it’s the only way we have a chance

I can almost see us not getting a bowl bid as being a positive. If we get one, Gus and Terry will tell us what a great successful first year we had in the Big 12. If we don’t get it, there will be much more pressure on Gus to make some changes for next year.

Reactions: OvilleNative
I didn't like it, but at 6-6 we don't deserve any better and beating the cows for the umpteenth time is a timeless classic.
With Gus as our Gameday coach and players sitting out nothing is guaranteed. And they would have the emotional edge being left behind in conference realignment. They always seem to be the team that takes that matchup more personal. still can win but rather play an ACC mid team

Left too many points out there Should’ve won but next week gets us bowling. Texas tech definitely needed this game worse than we did (they are not beating. Texas). We will win next week.

We missed 3 kicking opportunities. Missed the opportunity at the end of 2nd half, Boomer kicks upright, and extra point gets blocked

06f59c5f-440f-4dfb-90cb-6b8364afd357_text.gif
Can I post next weeks game thread. Did the last 2 and we won then this jybroni posts it

Why is JRP not throwing the ball there, that’s on JRP. In that situation every throw has to be in the end zone
Why was Harvey looking back for the ball then? I think it was called that way.

It seems like I've heard "it has to be a TD or incomplete" from the commentators in every comparable scenario I've ever seen since I was a kid.

Why is JRP not throwing the ball there, that’s on JRP. In that situation every throw has to be in the end zone
Exactly!!!! Is he really that dumb or taking orders from the conference office - sandbag vs Texas Tech and they get in a bowl. They let us beat Houston and we get a bowl game. Results in more cash for the conference. Tin foil hat firmly planted😈

Reactions: PhDee
So what’s the consensus? Is this a deficiency of coaching, talent, or drive? No matter which, next season is gonna be a blood bath if something drastic doesn’t change.

I think A Will needs to be replaced with someone with more experience. Besides that just need development and to keep growing our young players. Looks like we have young talent at the secondary. Linebackers is going to need a big upgrade, looking like through the portal. Gus has found some talent through their so hopefully their and at QB he can surprise us.

Reactions: UCFsbarro
Basically all of our big time skill guys (sans JRP) who have nfl aspirations will sit out the game. Baker, Kobe, Harvey, TMB, and maybe even the CBs. It’s going to be a rough bowl game if we make it
It is like fans don’t remember how these lower level Bowls go. All of them are sitting out a 6-6 Bowl .

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT