ADVERTISEMENT

UCF vs Cinci SOLD OUT!

Over the last 2.5 years, UCF has changed over 7,000 former bleacher seats into 5,500 individual chairback club seats...plus new premium field cabanas in both end zones and the new loge seats in the SW Corner next to the Press Box.

In college and even for pro sports...focus is on PREMIUM seating...and not necessarily regular general seating...as premium areas bring in WAY more revenue (tix prices and game day revenue) vs what old regular seats would bring in.

DW is rightfully going after BIG $$$ and not worried about adding more "bleachers".

I don't think we're going much further in the medieval direction. The cabana is all palm trees and steel drums. Actually pretty good for getting people to buy concessions.

I see only 2 (individual, not together) Stadium Club seats left plus those needing ADA seats in a few sections.

Tickets: GONE!

Reactions: Knight Strength
25 standard tickets left on Ticketmaster. Those are UCF official seats. Probably 15 of those are wheelchair accessible seats on the front of the aisle. The rest are resale and not many of those either.

I see only 2 (individual, not together) Stadium Club seats left plus those needing ADA seats in a few sections.

Tickets: GONE!

25 standard tickets left on Ticketmaster. Those are UCF official seats. Probably 15 of those are wheelchair accessible seats on the front of the aisle. The rest are resale and not many of those either.
I guess it’s time to post mine

That's what I would do myself - work on bettering the stadium that we have. Slowly but surely replace all of the non-student section bleachers with black/gold bucket type seats with cup holders.

Then work on building a concrete/brick facade around all of the steel on the outside ring of the stadium. Similar to what FSU did back in the 90's.

Then top it off by expanding the Roth tower.

That said, getting to 55K would be a nice goal to have. That would put us right in the middle of the pack of about 1/3 of the P5 schools.
If it doesn't increase revenue it is not happening........

Let's wait until the KZ years are done before considering an expansion. How about improving the experience besides the game.

Reactions: adamucf
Anyone know what the deal is with section 223? There are whole rows of tickets on resale. Back row all being sold at $499 a piece. These are not good seats I was just wondering why this happens.

Anyone know what the deal is with section 223? There are whole rows of tickets on resale. Back row all being sold at $499 a piece. These are not good seats I was just wondering why this happens.
scalping?

i guess. But when there are better seats for $150? Seems a bit ridiculous that anyone would ever pay that for a UCF game but supply and demand I guess.
they are waiting for the supply to go down and the demand to go up

Should I ditch one of my friends for the $240 or so that my ticket is going for?
probably a good guess because single tix is not in demand, sell both and get much more!

Difference between the CUSA and national champion. Now someone tell Aresco to bring this up for the new TV deal.

There is real gold under the seats.

Ive got some stuff with 10.5% abv if u need a bit of the extra strength
I’ll take it. Tried to go the moonshine route and it gave me a headache for nearly 2 days. From now on it’s good beer and/or Tito’s for me only. I need to be at full cheering/yelling strength for the ENTIRE GAME and can’t destroy the rest of my weekend.

Fortunately, it was a noon game and I was good enough to work today

Reactions: LemmyKilmister
Ha takes game day to finally sellout your high school stadium. No wonder you are not in a real conference.

Ha takes game day to finally sellout your high school stadium. No wonder you are not in a real conference.
Attendance smack is for 3-7 loser programs

If you knew anything about our attendance, you would know that it’s been great. The envy, hate and jealousy is real. That’s why you’re here. By the way, how’s the holiday planning going since you’ll be spending the second year in a row not playing football?

Ouch!

Lincoln, NGEbraska was discussed as a possible Gameday location over UCF this weekend. Superstar AD Bill Moos tried to send them this pic to impress them.

EP-180409678.jpg&MaxH=500&MaxW=900

Kurt Herbstreit: “Uhhhhhhh....no. I’ll take my chances with the UCF Twitter mafia vs death by blizzard!”

That's what I would do myself - work on bettering the stadium that we have. Slowly but surely replace all of the non-student section bleachers with black/gold bucket type seats with cup holders.

Then work on building a concrete/brick facade around all of the steel on the outside ring of the stadium. Similar to what FSU did back in the 90's.

That said, getting to 55K would be a nice goal to have. That would put us right in the middle of the pack of about 1/3 of the P5 schools.
Agreed. We have got to fix the stadium we have now—starting with the rust issue. I noticed getting to my seat in 111 last week that there are several rusted out bolts on the floor in row H. Someone posted last week that rust was visibile during the TV shots of Shannon in the box during the Temple game. After the rust issue is fixed, encase the stadium in brick. Then expand.

Yeah I don't think we ever need 65k. Different age. Roth tower can sell itself so expand, At most 10k seats down the road. If you add 10k upper deck then cover bottom in seats mixed colors to add to filled look.

You add 10k upper n lose 2k below with seats you have a nice 52 to 53 k stadium. Then like U said cosmetics...

Reactions: thespiritof1976
How about we add a lazy river up at the top that runs around the ring of the stadium. Build up a huge retaining wall so people don't fall over. Hmmm. Maybe that isn't such a great idea.

Then again, I wanted a damn moat around the entire damn stadium in the first place with a castle facade around the steel structure.

Every time the Knights score, someone dressed like a Knight would shoot fireworks from a bow and arrow from one of the four corner towers of the stadium.
I’ll settle for bringing back the cannon.

Reactions: Nyght Shadow
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT