ADVERTISEMENT

UCF vs cincy Game Thread ⚔️⚔️

Well this is good news. I thought Jacurri was #2 on the depth chart.

I bet some donors had some not so nice words for Gus regarding KJ and Gus decided to make a drastic change.

Given the unknown about this kid, I'll predict:

Cincy 24
UCF 7

If you're benching K.J., this was the move to make. Not replace him with another transfer re-tread. Win or lose with your guys. All these good recruiting classes mean nothing if the players never see the field.

Hopefully he can be at least as good as Godfrey and Milton were as true freshman. I know both made mistakes, but they also brought excitement and made some good plays.

Reactions: tjb74
He should have saw some snaps in the first two warm up games if he was a real option to jump up the depth chart.

I actually like the idea of playing both Colson and Brown. With them running, you can swap and keep one fresh. Whoever is playing better plays down stretch.

Colson needs to settle in but the gamer is there. Brown needs to not throw fastballs 2 yards away

At least both of them have quicker releases than KJ …baby steps but the loser energy of this team still showing early on

Since when is it offside if the defensive player gets back and the OL jumps? And that PI call was a joke.

Well this is good news. I thought Jacurri was #2 on the depth chart.

I bet some donors had some not so nice words for Gus regarding KJ and Gus decided to make a drastic change.

Given the unknown about this kid, I'll predict:

Cincy 24
UCF 7
This is not the way to groom a high recruited quarterback. The offensive scheme is horrid and to put him in the situation is not a good thing mentally. He’s going to be all over the place. Great job, recruiting an experienced quarterback.

Ej and curri have looked good at times but there is no threat of a passing game. Every team we play will have 8 in the box and it is a winning strategy. Refs not helping today

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT