ADVERTISEMENT

UCF vs cincy Game Thread ⚔️⚔️

Browns arms looks good, his legs look great.
I give the kid credit. It looks like he was still working hard even though he was behind KJ and Gus didn’t look like he was ever gonna give up on that guy. Gus will never stop dreaming of not having to coach a quarterback and just have one who is as talented as his Auburn one was.
Good job JB

Last edited:
Even if we win this game, it doesn't bode well that we're struggling against a bottom tier new Big12 team.

We'll need to pull 2 more rabbits out of our hats to make a bowl.

Reactions: Knight59
Gus should look at the complexity of the offense of Cincinnati. He complains about Harvey being bottled up, that’s because his offense is so predictable. He is wasting so much talent on this offense. He should look at Cincinnati’s offense and perhaps get some ideas.

The unfortunate thing is that this game gives Gus excuses in the press conference to say “yeah, we were breaking in a couple of new QBs, they need some time to get their feet wet”
"We played a real football team today, I think you all could see that...yea, give credit to them...we've got a team of winners and they never quit...we've got to play better and we'll hafta figure some things out next week. But we've got a whole half a season left to play, with half of it up my ass, and we've got a lot to play for"

This team has the toughness of a pillow. Absolutely embarassing
0-a2886269cb6a389dc8dbf92002ee55c5.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: major.tom.foolery
This team has no fight and the worst team UcF has fielded. Play calling is horrible. Both of our 0-12 seasons were better then this

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT