ADVERTISEMENT

UCF vs Cindy Game thread

Man. I hate these announcers. They are dumb. Fans of Cinci, I guess. At least make some accurate analysis. Do we have better announcers? Do we have to put up with this. I know this is a small part, but we can do better than this.

I'm expecting Charlton Heston in the second half.

Fun to watch for sure.

@MckenzieMilton10, we’re you on the one knight stand podcast? If you’re squints then you crushed it.

Our D is winning this game. Need it on the road, and this game is going to be tough the rest of the way.

Man. I hate these announcers. They are dumb. Fans of Cinci, I guess. At least make some accurate analysis. Do we have better announcers? Do we have to put up with this. I know this is a small part, but we can do better than this.

Did you like the guy reminiscing about his coming of age years watching hockey in Cincinnati??

Don’t take it personal. The world hates us

Be happy

Do like I do....Listen to game on 96.9 while watching on TV. Takes a little finesse to sync up the picture on Spectrum to the delay on iHeart with the DVR, but once you get it right it's all good.....

Assessment?

Looks like we have missed opportunities in the red zone, DG is off and Cincinnati is a quality team to beat on the road

Yeah, apparently their D coordinator is throwing stuff at us that we didn't see on tape. CJH need to make some adjustments. Don't understand why we have not hit any deep balls, looks like Gabe has them outmatched. DG needs to quit playing like a freshman.......

Well Cincy had a game plan coming out of halftime. That was a nice pitch and catch

the rest of this game will say a lot about the much praised OLine..at Pitt wasn't good and that 1st half wasn't either, UCONN is a bye week

Reactions: ahabmw
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT